Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Finale

It's finally over.
Hide your suffering and pain with EGAO

RURI

The show is over.

Fuck off.

this shit sucked

Don't despair! Arc-V is surely just a stepping stone for Vrains!

>Action Card spam wins the duel
>most boring punching bag Yuzu is the one who lives
>worst dad vs worst MC
>fuck everyone else
>buy dragons
>FIN
I don't even regret dropping this show anymore.
I sure as hell ain't egaoing.
Thanks for the memories tho Sup Forumsrc-v, maybe I'll pop in once in a while to see how VRAINS is going.

R.I.P. Snack Couple, you never truly had your chance to shine.

Fuck that, at least I finally got time to actually watch 5ds.

Anyone has any expectations towards VRAINS? The plot summary seems kinda strange for Yugioh honestly, with the MC being the cool guy already fighting evil from the beginning.

Why people say Shun had bad ending when he smile in picture?

He's a cool guy only in his VR persona. In the real world, he's a shy guy that doesn't want to attract attention.

Because he will never see his imouto or his best friend ever again. Their souls are trapped inside of 2 strangers. The ED lied to us.

But technically they are all together anyway.

Can somebody give me a summary of the last episode?

How would you have ended the series in lieu of Egaofest 2017? Would the TV audience have really smiled at it?

Let's talk about VRAIN.

> MC doesn't look half bad
> girl is cute
> shit dragon

Disaster.

VRAINS threads from now on please.

What is that mini Decode Talker? It's not in the Starter Deck or in any of the revealed cards in RATE.

>girl is cute
Really? when did she show up.

It's prop going ot be astral/Winged Kuriboh for Yusaku.

I just realized that the last time Yuzu dueled was in the fucking Synchro arc when she and Sora took down some random security guards.
This is almost insulting. We couldn't even get Parasite Yuzu vs Yuya?

ded thred
the ending killed Sup Forumsrc-v, nobody wants to talk about that boring disappointment

That's because there's another active thread

C-Can we come back here when that's over, user?

Of course

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Kurosuck it up.

The very first leak described it as a mysterious lifeform that Yusaku encounters in VR,
Definitely Yusaku's Astral.

dear god what's wrong with his legs?

So you noticed too.

I'm looking forward to it. It's directed by the same guy who made Zexal, so it should be alright.

At the very least, it's more likely the quality will be consistent. Plus, if Yoshida's good at anything, it's making a hype as fuck ending (even if that hype has little-to-no actual substance).

Here's hoping Kaito Mk. 2 is good. I'm looking forward to that 3000 ATK Link Ace.

Thanks /a because the threats have been much more fun than the anime.

Who is threatening you? Is it that rascal Ono?

Aoi is the main girl.

Syncro was fucking mistake 50+ eps

also why didnt they reappear?

No, the director is completely different. You mean the writer, and he also did GX and 5Ds after episode 25.

If it's not perfomafails, I'm okay with almost anything else disregarding those abominations.

Why do you guys always confuse writer and director?

He's a glukkon.

Shun got straight up fucked over

>directed
Written

Really the issue was if Ono was going to come back and all I can say is I hope he never touches this franchise again

Literally fuck Synchro. This shit going for 50+ episodes killed arc-v

The plot sounds pretty interesting even if it's YGO's version of Rockman.EX/Ryuusei.

I like the dual identity idea but I'm worried how it's going to play out

How on earth did Ono look at this and said yep, this is a good ending for a kids show?

At least it can't be worse than Arc V.

It feels like he didn't even look at it. Probably just shouted that it was ready and ran off.

>"At least it can't be worse than [the prior series]"

How do we keep falling for this every time?

I bet Ono probably just completely bailed awhile ago and it was left to whoever remained to steer the ship into port.

What names do do you think Yusaku, Aoi and Go will have in the dub?

>Ark V has ended
>IBO soon
what other wild rides can we soon get off of?

Seeing a series I honestly loved getting a rushed and godawful ending really breaks my heart.

Imagine actually being a kid watching this. It's the last episode and you're anxious to see your favorite (lol) characters come back.

And then they don't, and the episode ends.

Take Zexal; replace Yuma with Yuto, replace Shark with Shun, replace Rio with Ruri, replace Hopu with Number 39: Dark Rebellion, and you have a perfect series.

how would selena be in bed?

Synchro was such a goddamn mistake. Like everything that could have gone wrong with Arc-V started there.

50 FUCKING EPISODES AND NOTHING IN THAT STORY MATTERED EXCEPT THE LEGACY CHARACTERS WHICH WE DIDN'T EVEN NEED

I dropped it around the end of the Syncro arc so hearing that just tells me I made the right call. Arc-v began so strongly, what the hell happened?

Nah, I could still see potential after Synchro. Xyz and Fusion was when I lost hope.

>I could still see potential after Synchro
Synchro has the arc basically having the team we're supposed to be following essentially never interact, the fucking hotel rooms, and the infamous episode 92. The point where Japan realized this was going to shit.

Maybe you thought Synchro was okay then but looking at it now, it was a giant waste of time

There's a guy at my locals who is oblivious to Arc V's shortcomings. He sees absolutely no problem with Jack or Kaito being back and thinks they're both really cool characters because they have some awesome duels and he keeps showing people the Zarc summon because he thinks it's the sickest thing ever.
Oh yeah, and he has autism.

>Shun
>better than Shark

Director and writers stopped caring.

1 hour special next week with Yusho vs Yuya and the couples splitting. MAKE IT HAPPEN JAPAN!

Probably very rough. She has beautiful legs though, I want to lick her thighs.

>Vrains not starting until May
>Couldn't throw in 3 more episodes of Arc-V for plot so the finale wasn't a complete disappointment.

This bretty much. The 5D's circlejerking and lack of interaction between characters that actually mattered or even the lack of actual important plot advancement was shit.

But then, as though things could NOT get worse, everything that was wrong about the synchro arc gets ENCOMPASSED in the Battle Beast part of the fusion arc. Literally meaningless bullshit with shitty legacy focus.

Crow should've stayed dead for the zarc duel btw. Should've brought back dennis for it instead.

No budget, shit director, all the initial passion and ambition from early on vanished without a trace

Not that user, but, I like Shun much more than Shark.

Yeah, but the plot was still intriguing and it felt like things like Academia and HITOTSU NI could still go somewhere and Yuzu was actually relevant. And Jean was a very fun villain.

So yeah, compared to how I felt after Xyz and Fusion, I still saw potential in the show at that point.

>Implying they won't have shoehorned in more battle beast tier filler had synchro taken less time.

This bullshit

Personally, I don't disagree with Jack or Kaito coming back. What I DO disagree with is how every other character is sidelined to pointlessly show off characters from another series.

These guys had their time. Give some time to the people that are unique to THIS series.

They'd be better if they were the same person.

You don't want to see Barian Shun going beyond apeshit at Vector after he outright murdered Barian Ruri?

Delete this. You're scaring my poor dragons.

Please please stop reminding me about this shit

Remember when Kaito said "I'll be the one to save Ruri"? I wanted to throw my computer out a window

But then there wouldn't be a duel, Shun would just beat him to death

Where did everything go so wrong?

And it would be great. Just shill cards by having them fly out of Shun's coat as he relentlessly beats the shit out of Vector. Best of both worlds.

I'm looking at pictures I saved from Sup Forumsrc V three years ago and I'm getting sad.

>nobody is egaoing
>Synchro just led to zetsubou in the future
Aporia was right.

Smile world. Fuck yoko. Dumb mother

Let me post the only thing they got right.

the dragon is cute fuck you

>Xyz stayed a thrash hole
>Fusion became a thrash hole
>Synchro is lawless and without a government
What a way to end the show.

I'm surprised by how well received the dennis duel was.

Pendulum is fine ;^)

Reiji: I’m sure Zarc is smiling together with Reira. (Egao Count: 309+1=310 CRITICAL COMBO)

Leo: Yeah. And the world is finally becoming one again.
Thanks to Sakaki Yuya’s Duel!

Reiji: Yuya’s Duel?
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It happened. He went mad

Until Vrains comes along. Then pendulums are SOL.;^D

Remember when the attention to detail in this show was really clever and intricate?

Remember the hilarious course outline on a poster at LDS, which was on screen for only like 5 seconds?

>sister is dead
>best friend is dead
>house is probably a pile of rubble
>only friend left is that faggot Kaito

On a scale of Real to Dead Inside, how fake is that smile?

Where specifically or where was the first indication things were going downhill?

If the former, episode 92.

If the latter, Yuya vs. Yoko. She planted the EGAO shit in his head and gave him Smile World which was the spiral downward

I haven't had this much of a good time ever since I last binge watched DM.
Can't believe it's over.

It was a bit rushed, but otherwise it was well animated, fun and managed to give a nice conclusion to his character without being depressing or shitting all over everything.

That's way more than you can say about any of the other final duels.

Smiling for no reason at all because the artists have to do whatever they're told.

I honestly wonder what happened behind the scenes. It seemed like Standard arc had a lot of love poured into it and that's why shit went so well.

>Guys, they're going to 5Ds! This is Ono's chance to "fix" the show

But he didn't fix it

Nothing was fixed

I fucking glad Arc-V's over, the show just became worse and worse and Yuya is the worst YGO MC.

Pepperidge farms remembers

Yoko's egao duel was kinda standard arc-v pseudo filler. 54-55 was an amazing intro into synchro that actually felt like a mix of arc-v and 5ds stylistically. 56 was the first ep I remember not liking.