REALLY?
DROPPED
DROPPED

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>MC doesn't get what he wants
Big deal.

You always post this page but you never post how he actually dodged a bullet and got with the superior delinquent girl.

That's not what NTR means.

It's betrayal, not NTR.

>dodge a bullet
What?
>superior delinquent girl
Shitty tsundere is good now?

Learn what NTR is, faggot

>implying they're not similar

BEST GIRL WON

she was pretty cool and better suited for keeping kurosawa's bullshit in check

How do you know she is a tsundere, romance aspect has not come up yet.
You did not just read teh whole thing and then pretended to be outraged for this, did you?

>it's been 10 fucking years already

I binge read the ending after got to that page. So what?

>1404660791777.png
Sure.

>Everyone is okay with this?
What the fuck Sup Forums? Am I'm the only one sane here? The MC got NTRed by his friend. And you all act like it's for the greater good? What the fuck I thought Sup Forums is a place for waifus not normalfag bullshit. Fuck this I'm out I'm going back to watch Re: Zero.

Stop baiting.

Holy fuck you are late.
Story ends just fine.

>hurr bait
Fuck you and this fucking manga. I read it when I still have a low powerlevel in animango stuff and it killed the joy of anime in me. You hear that? Kill it in cold blooded. Before that I could enjoy stuff like Love Hina and Amagami but now I can't because of this fucking manga. I hate this piece of shit of trash manga and all the people that enjoy it.

FUCK YOU.

It wasn't NTR, they weren't in a relationship. Still it was really painful to read, at least it got a happy ending.

superior blone girl

Fug, where did all de dime go? :DD

Bump.

MC didn't get NTR'd. As the manga went to such pains to express, Kurosawa wasn't in a relationship with her. She'd simply been nice to him, and so he assumed that she was interested in him romantically.

Anybody who remains angry about that development after thinking about it is someone who definitely would benefit from the core message of the manga, i. e. misanthropic loners aren't actually cool.

The poor girl just tried to be nice to him, and as a reward he jerked off into her schoolbag because he was angry that he was too beta to actually ask her out.

Hey, I always wondered, did the person who made Onanie Master Kurosawa also make Molester Man? Both art is very similar

>She'd simply been nice to him, and so he assumed that she was interested in him romantically.
I thought she was into him, he just never made a move so he lost out.

>superior delinquent girl
>superior

>I thought she was into him, he just never made a move so he lost out.
I don't really get how people come to these conclusions.

I might have to re-read it

I always find it weird that people who read this always have the same opinion.
>delinquent is best
>broccoli is best
>It's not NTR
>This is the best story ever

No, the point is that both he and the audience assume that she *must* be into him since she reaches out and talks to him. In reality, as the manga expresses, there was pretty much no reason for her to be romantically interested in him, because he had the emotional maturity of a child and believed himself better than everyone else. Broccoli-kun was a great guy who actually put in the effort to get to know her and ask her out, so of course she started dating him. Kurosawa, at that point, regarded her as "his" even though he'd never made a single move to indicate to her that he was romantically interested.

The mangaka deliberately builds up an expectation, and then subverts it, in order to have the reader question this entire archetype of "cool loner" characters.

Sugawa was best end, anyways.

Most people who read the whole story fall into those opinions because the manga forces an in-depth examination of your instinctive gut anger at the "NTR". You realize along with Kurosawa that he really was in the wrong, and so it's difficult to stay mad at Broccoli.

The whole story has excellent character development.

Any sauce? google, iqdb and saucenao gives nothing, sadly.

Hi, newfag.

Hello, oldfriend.
Seeing as the image doesn't have a name in it, the name doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere in the replies, and the image search doesn't give information, i've dared to disturb your elitist group of people who know this manga, please forgive my pathetic attempt to inquire the title of said manga.

You can't be serious.

Probably not, you needn't give me the name, if you don't want to.

Is there more of their life?

One of the pictures in this thread has the full name of a character, you mong.

>Broccoli-kun was a great guy who actually put in the effort to get to know her and ask her out, so of course she started dating him

so if he had put the effort he would have gotten her?
you just proved my point.

It's been a while since I read this but wasn't Broccoli super nervous when mc didn't want to pair up with him during gym? I thought that meant broccoli only hung out with him to not be alone or am I wrong?

Who cares, everyone fucking hate broccoli-kun

Oh that brings back memories. He got best girl at the end anyway.

No. Its because Broccoli actually valued the friendship they had and was nervous that Kurosawa would throw it away.

The delinquent girl was indeed superior.

I still have hopes that we will one day see this animated.

Shut the fuck up and keep reading you big pansy.

Onani Master Kurosawa.
It's a good read, just don't act like one of those meme-lovers and drop it as soon as a trope you don't like appears. Follow it through the end.

>It's NTR even though the girl didn't like the MC romantically
really tickles the almonds

What? No, everyone starts by hating him but end up realising he's one of the best bro ever.
That's the point, anyone got it beside you, you enormous autist.

yeah, he also made Tsunbaka, Koganeiro, and that recently ended dancing midget manga
I doubt he'll make another seinen manga seeing that he's working for Jump now

that's not how ntr works you fucking newfag

bump.

>Walking in a park
>There's a cute girl sitting on the bench
>She's with a boyfrend
>FUUUUCK NTR

I miss you, Elliot.

>"It's NTR guys!"

not again

if nagaoka was at least hot

>not being Gilgamesh

How long has it been?

>girl decides to go with another dude from her own volition that isn't the main character or user's self insert character

>waaahhhhh NTR cuck shit! worst girl!

Why is Sup Forums so normie these days?

Kuzu no Honkai happened, Sup Forums started hating 2D girls and embraced 3D.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Remember the refrigerator edit from the Hanako anime?

FINDS

Say it ain't so...

That's disgusting...why would someone do that?

Is it time?

i remember when this was being speedtrasnalted and Sup Forums was all over it.

I remember when people used to post with names like Lanced Jack, Gendo Ikari, Anonymous of..., Taiga, and a whole bunch of others. I drop by from time to time, but my home of sorts is /x/ now. Sup Forums is my first love though. I'll never forget the place.

>namefags are gone
that's good, you should go back to and never come back

>normie
Get out normalfag

>two people get together without knowing their friend likes one of them
>betrayal
Are you one of those bitter "nice guys" who can't get over what an asshole everyone was in high school?

im not going argue if it is or not, buuut those two arn't mutully exclusive.

If you were any more salty they'd enrich you with iodine.

What?

If you read betrayal into OMK you obviously have some fucked-up and self-centered ideas surrounding other people and your role in their lives.

Shut up chad

Elaborate.

we're talking about a manga bro, im not sure why you are trying to bring real life shit into this.

>I am salty for not enjoying normalfag shit
wew lad.

Did I hit a nerve?

>OMK
>normie shit
lol

>that ending
>not the perfect normalfag bullshit
Fuck off.

I already did in my first post. Neither of the two even knew he liked one of them, so how is it betrayal? Who was betrayed? Who did the betraying? To consider it betrayal in those circumstances is to ascribe another person a responsibility towards feelings of yours that they had no way of knowing you had in the first place, which is self-centered, because you're only considering your own feelings and circumstances in the situation.
What does that have to do with anything?

ahahah

just went and read this manga real quick after seing this thread.

thought it was pretty good actully, the bitter sweetness of it is a nice change of pace

Make sure to read

you should have been here when it was being translated, on of the few times you saw Sup Forums in a harmonious state.

so whats the author of this doing nowadays?

Not an argument.

This is so god damn cute

>memetext words
>an argument

she was worst girl anyway
nothing of value was lost desu

>I can't dechiper words colored in green
(You)

Where is your argument?

I can't decipher any coherent argument from your shitty two-word memetexts, no.

>OMK is normalfag pandering trash made to insult waifufags and make shatter their delusions then force them to realize that real life is ""good""
There. My argument.

I see no argument here.

>normalfag pandering
>made specifically to be read by and insult waifufags
I'm confused.