Novelist Daisuke Sato Passes Away

The author of Highschool of the Daed, Daisuke Sato, passed away on March 22nd.

mainichi.jp/articles/20170327/k00/00m/040/011000c

What?

There's already a thread up you fucking squirrel.

>HotD is dead forever

Where?

I should finish reading his other manga now, RIP.

Seems he died of some heart ailment.

Motherfucker lost his battle against the Japanese Cold eh?

Damn shame, I knew he was sick, which is why HOTD went on hiatus but I didnt know he was that sick for that long

So long you glorious bastard

Will his faggot brother finish the series at least?

It's not his brother, they just have the same surname. Which means probably not.

No wonder the manga is dead.

>author of Highschool of the Daed
Nothing of value was lost

trips confirm

So Inazuma doujinshis are kill too?

What a shame.

RIP.

I don't care much for this series but, man, i'm sad to see it go, especially when the art of it was so good. Best ecchi there ever was art-wise, but at least the artist will go on to do more things.

I have over 2k shows watched and HOTD is one of my favorite anime.

Sucks to be you

Why is that? How could it ever suck to enjoy something? Seems like it would suck to be you since you can't seem to enjoy tits and zombies.

Sucks that you fav author is dead, idiot

Ah yeah, it doesn't really bother me at all. He didn't do anything special it was more by chance the anime turned out so well.
Also he didn't do anything besides hotd. Though I understand your sentiment now.

No, Inazuma is the other one, the doujins are safe.

Huh that sucks, wasn't a huge fan of HotD but it had some great titties I suppose.

That's sad news.

I've never fail to see a 'Nothing of value was lost' post whenever someone passes away here. Keep being you, Sup Forums, the most important board on Earth.

At least it wasnt Kentaro Miura

Rest in piece.

RIP in peace

>will be always remembered for shitty zombie manga instead of his greatest masterpiece

RIP

Proof that quantity doesn't bring you taste,

Inazuma blows. If he was worth anything, he'd at least work toward getting more of the manga turned to anime or something.

artist didnt die.

author/writer did.

We'll never know if best girl won.

It's not one of my top favorites, but I acknowledge it is of an unusually high quality despite the subject matter.

wait, he wrote this?

fuck me

that was fantastically depressing

FUCKING WHAT

KUZUUUUUUUUUURETAAAAA

The author didn't like her nearly as much as the artist did so I doubt that she would have won. At least now she will never lose.

What killed him?

They went to an island and Adam and Eve'd that shit that is the canon ending now.

The Japanese Cold.

F

Heart attack.

RIP

I'm gonna write this because there seems to be a shitton of newfags and idiots.

Daisuke Sato and Shoji Sato are not brothers.

The one that died was the writer.

HOTD stopped due to "REASONS" , several versions out there, the official one according to an interview was "didnt feel right to write about an apocalypse after the natural disasters that happened at Japan"

Shoji Sato, AKA Inazuma, "torpedo tits"will continue to draw.

Proof that people don't understand what made HoTD good.

Well when saying 'favorite' I'm basically just arguing semantics. I either like a show or don't. But it was definitely memorable to me so I don't consider having seen it a waste of time.