Fictional characters who are /ourguys/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCVtXBNEdtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HNNGGGGGG

>Fought nazi's
Shit tier

Two Face is a good representation of Sup Forums schizophrenia and the belief in the coin flip is similar to belief in gets/kek
Plus half is handsome and the other half is fuck ugly

If you are a neocon..

lol no christcuck

Sharticus Mc Bubblyfat the Third

Shut up shart go back to the dark cave

poasting redpilled anime

kek
>"Defends capitalism"

The shart strikes again

Don't respond to shills.

This is what concern trolling looks like you dumb fuck.

>No no, goy I'm totally one of you, now let me just spread some harmless memes real quick

Two bad UK is utterly shamed and not worthy or calling themselves our brothers now

literally a globalist

ur right christbro but i cant help it. Its in my catholic dna to destroy heretics

youtube.com/watch?v=pCVtXBNEdtg

you're a filthy kike fuck and you're gonna get burned on one of those crosses you hate so much.

The biggest way to BTFO astroturfers is to not respond, user.

>yfw reading the bible

It's obvious

no shartboi its not trolling its the truth.

>52%

I want christ-chan to suck my cock

How?

But it's my duty as an actual Christian to let them know they're sinning.

And then to make them fear for their lives when they won't stop.
That's you, dumb fuck. Paychecks can be traced incredibly easily, and this won't be forgotten.

She doesnt do mutt. Sorry

And before you go fucking another thread up, remember.

We actually are whiter than you, Achmed.

My pearls are not for the swine.

Archie Bunker

No sorry jamal. You may be "white" but youll never be European. Your like a blend of so many races you come out looking like a overcooked salmon

Wasnt he a closet homosexual? Or at least heavily implied?

Salmon as fuck.

Kek.

Was waiting for...

>tfw you only drink pure distilled rainwater or whiskey
>tfw you nuke the commies when your politicians wont, forcing ww3 because fuck commies
>tfw you deny women your essence because they steal your energy.
>tfw fluoridation is a commie scheme.

could say the same thing bout you, fat cunt

How do i know if this isnt someone that you kidnapped for shart purposes? please let him go he doesnt deserve this

t_d need not apply

robert e howards conan

Vagina Frederickson

Isn't he a homosexual?

befits r/ptg/ well

I guess because it'd be really hard to fake having 3 years of hair growth for a joke on the internet.

This.

>Ozymandias
>liberal, vegetarian, homosexual, transnational capitalist, serial murderer of Innocent people, mass murderer, "smartest man in the world"
>in the end, was willing to lie to the world to unite it under a (((utopia))) of his direction, no matter the cost in lives

>Rorschach
>extremely right wing, sexually repressed, lives in a shitty apartment, moral absolutist who kills criminals, seriously mentally ill and probably autistic
>in the end, was willing to speak truth to the world even if doing so causes its destruction and results in his own death

How could you have been here for more than 5 minutes and believe that Ozymandias is "/ourguy/".
Rorschach is literally a high-functioning Sup Forumsak vigilante.
Gas yourself, my nigger.

On my phone but kira - death note

Look shart. You may be white but cheeseburgers and mc donalds is not culture or heritage. Youll never have that. Whites will be minority soon people like you are way too rare.

>Exception is not the rule

>posting your irl face on the politics section of an anonymous anime imageboard in order to score imaginary internet points
kek, is your IQ 56 as well?

>>vegetarian, [...] serial murderer of Innocent people, mass murderer...
>>in the end, was willing to lie to the world to unite it under a (((utopia))) of his direction, no matter the cost in lives
literally Hitler

ARRrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OP is a faggot
>sacrifices millions of lives for 'the greater good'
>literally a jew
>scheming

there's only 1 person who is Sup Forums in that comic and it isn't that

Next you'll tell me the 50's didn't happen, greasers only existed in a shitty book for preteens, Normal Rockwell is a collective hallucination, and there aren't 300 people whistling dixie right this second.
You're so inferior to Americans it's blinded you to basic facts.

That's the first time an image of my face has been on the internet in over 8 years. Plus, I've given my address out 3 times tonight. I'm not afraid of any of these pathetic cucks, I've got enough lead to weld a fucking grizzly to my doorframe under 3 inches of compacted jackets.

>Kidnapping someone and holding them for 3 years just to shitpost

What kind of soyboy megafaggot are you?

The greatest kind, a truly impeccable kind, a kind like you wouldn't believe. The best of kinds, even. I talk with my people and they tell me, user, your shitposting. It's off the board. You won't imagine the sort of shitposting we're going to do together.

Stupid shart. We fight in other ways not physical. You win this round Goy, but we will be back. shalom

'culture' and 'heritage' are concepts the european community has not the faintest fucking notion of. europe lost any sort of connection to culture and heritage around 400 years ago; maybe if you weren't a clueless, rootless, shiftless fag, you'd realize that's why people left europe for greener pastures - because europeans had ruined that.

there's more sincerity and tradition in fucking mcdonalds than there is in the old structures you pretend to cherish while having to pay people not to throw trash on.

europe is the fucking anti-culture. you're so far into decline and irrelevancy - yes, irrelevant, you have fucking nothing anyone wants, you create nothing at all, you just sit in your pile of rotting cultural memories while you chase your own tail and make asinine noises.

Shartwars

Yeah, remember me fucker. This is autism, and I don't sleep often. I'll be waiting for your next mutt thread.

Does he count as /ourguy/?

>but cheeseburgers and mc donalds is not culture or heritage. Youll never have that.

And yet everyone all over the planet wears our clothes, uses our technology, listens to our music, speaks our language, and watches our movies and TV shows. Stay jelly euromutt faggot.

You forgot the part where they try and import enough somalis to overcome the hilarious trade imbalances they have in a poor attempt to maintain growth and sufficiency.

Surprised these fellas werent posted already.

>Get the boy's soul

>Pay the troll's toll

The only way they are at all remotely /ours/ is due to the fact that the entire story is set in motion due to poor father figures and the absence of a God who exists from their lives.

Literally the average pol autist

The first Tropa de Elite film was basically all about him getting red pilled.

>is it a good movie?