Is this board for real ?

With all the Nazi loving shit, the opinions about niggers, the general hate on the world.

I can't fathom this board having actual members of a functionning society on it, only outcasts and maladjusted kids.

And what's with all the boomer hate ? Fucking explain it to me.

kill yourself niggerfaggot

Sorry senpai it's all true

100% shitposting Senpai

When will normies learn

Sup Forums is satire

None of it is real.

You don't have to be a raging autist to have these views. You just have to be willing to look beyond what makes you feel good, or what your peers would accept.

I work almost everyday bussing tables at a 5 star restaurant in a 4 star hotel. I get along with everyone and all kinds of people. My views don't make me act out, yet my normality doesn't change my views.

What are you talking about, this is an international macrame enthusiasts board.

>he thinks its satire.

Haha niggerloving boomer detected.

Sup Forums is about 90% LARPers who assume everyone else is LARPing and about 10% autistic Nazis who assume everyone else is serious.

i don't think your picture could be more ironic if you tried...

SuperMan? Is that what you think of yourself? Start thinking 4 yourself, maybe it'll attract someone to you who will knock you off ur high horse Laserboy

I'm the mayor of my town.

Why

get comfy user, we have a lot to tell you

Everything here is fucking real mixed in with humor you stupid nigger faggot.

Shalom shabbos goy and welcome to the one true board of peace.

Boomers are our greatest asset and the most shabbos of shabbos goys. Not only will they fight and die for Greater Yisrael but they have zealously sold the futures of their children for our cause. Truly Israel is our greatest ally.

And remember goy, you're here forever. Hehehehe stupid goy.

Think what you want and say whatever makes you feel better but we natsoc now

We're LARPing you stupid nigger

>I can't fathom that people have a different world view to the one I've been spoonfed my entire life.

You sound like you're a bit soft in the head lad.

You’re gay.

t. silver-platter kid

yes "larping", the truth is we love our current (((society)))

Reminder that once you are here you are here forever. Lurk moar faggot

Insanities.

Nooo its a Taiwanese Cram School Culture board!!

Fuck off nigger lover.

>no well-adjusted succesful person could ever be a white supremacist
guess president washington was just a maladjusted manchild

it was the jews all along

I only come here for the memes. Actual racism is wrong and disgusting

All white men

>BOOMER HATE
>BOOMER MEME
>TALKING ABOUT FUCKING BOOMERS AT ALL AT THIS POINT

SHUT THE FUCKUP SLIDESHILL SHAREBLUE COWNCOCK SUCKING FAGGOT

ANYONE USING THE FUCKING TERM BOOMER RIGHT NOW IS A FUCKING NEWFAG OR A FUCKING SHILL. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF I HEAR BOOMER ONE MORE FUCKING TIME.

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

FUCKING FAGGOT FUCK

Lol you must be lost, bro

we're normal people
that's one of the biggest redpills m8

nobody is as nice as they seem

The majority of boomers (not all) are hedonistic, spoiled marxist pawns that live in a simulated world created by hollywood celebrities, and mainstream news organizations.
Boomers are a cancer upon society hurry up and die already . As far as the other stuff lurk more, post less. Welcome to the real world.

Entire board and all posts are satire. Only a 100% idiotic numale soyboy cuckold will think it's real.

I'm not a shill, fuck boomer faggots, they only care about social security benefits,and virtue signaling, you're the shill boomer faggot getting upset because you're all being called out for it.

>trying to rationalize away what we've all become

kill niggers kill niggers kill niggers kill niggers kill niggers kill niggers kill niggers kill niggers kill niggers kill niggers kill niggers kill niggers kill niggers kill niggers kill niggers kill niggers kill niggers kill niggers kill niggers kill niggers kill niggers

Fuck off

OP, see this thread

The boomer hate is a shareblue shill divide and conq. thing, and we aren't actually racists we just pretend that we are (it's addictive).

>this

if you spend ANY time here at all you might find the answer yourself

many people have been here for years and have an inkling of whos being serious, whos not, whos an outsider, whos a retard etc

most people come to this board and just shit it up and turn it into something its not. the media draws so much attention to this pointless site on the regular. its absolutely mindblowing how much people give a shit about autistic adults shitposting on the internet while living off neetbux