German grandma tells truth WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=3KfA2wlbutM

I don't have 7 minutes to spare

then kys

I would, but it is easier for you to do it for me.

"Christians are getting beheaded by muslims"
"Thats just your opinion."

Its kind of dumb to see kids argue with wise old people anyway

stop butt posting :(

is.. is that a dick?

>fucking black skin/muslim Romanians stealing wallets and breaking in german homes
You guys should throw us out of the we don't want to ruin your EU anymore

This is not Reddit you pleb. Noone wants EU on here.

Hopefully

Hey i'm just trying to save you from those Romanian black skinned Muslims showing old ladies their BBC on the subway then breaking in people house, and going on camera making fun of Old ladies
Just throw us Romanians out, you keep your 5th Reich to yourself with all yo tanned germans
You plebian !

"Bah, those guys are not even Arabs, they're Albanians. I've seen lots of guys in Spain who look exactly like them. Albanians are just Europeans that need to be reeducated, that's all. Nothing the Inquisition can't fix."

Is this true Sup Forums ?

guy with the close cropped hair wouldn't be common in spain, thats an eastern look. Maybe a similar look you'd see in italy, like christopher in the sopranos (tonĂ½'s nephew)

As soon as that smug faggot sand nigglet appears I am instantly 200% mad

THE SECOND FAGGOT MADE ME 400% MAD

Fuck you Gipsy.

Seems like it depends where you are at in Germany. I talk to some Germans who are upset with refugees, but most of them seem to not be really affected by them.

When I travel to Germany I don't see much more than I used to, but I'm mostly in city centers.

Refugees aren't the problem dude. They could be thrown out if anyone really wanted to. Those assholes in the video are the problem. "Germans" with a migratory background. They are most likely born here in Germany to Albanian parents. To Turkish parents. To Serbian parents. To Croatian parents...

They have to go back!

I always found it disgusting that German parents let their kids eat so much doner kebob, it humanizes turks.

Danke Merkel.

I just hate how they were so disrespectful to that poor old woman. Fuck them.

LOL, I'm surprised that she has not been jailed for 6000000 years already.

not sure why the fuck you let muslims into europe

original uploader already got rekt

because muh nazis