Free! Timeless Medley

well, fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/drazuli/archives/8433668.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>their best comedy director debuts on FREE of all things

It's basically K-On. I'm not even a gay and I just pretend they're all girls and it works because they all act like teenage girls.
Shame about the nipples and muscles though. And the pointy chins.

Yeah, they definitely don't act like boys at all.
But then again, K-ON girls act like 10 year olds so it kinda balances out.

Shota Frees are the best Frees

It's basically the opposite of K-On. The Keions don't scream and cry at each other.

>I'm not even a gay

Found the plot, guise.

blog.livedoor.jp/drazuli/archives/8433668.html

一人の少年がとある少女に恋をします。

直接告白することはできず、なんとか彼女の電話番号を手にした彼は、変な電話番号にもあまり気にせず電話をかけるのですが、実は彼女も彼のことが大好きで、両思いだったのです。このことに気づいた彼は大喜びするのでした。

しかし翌日、彼が昨日のことについて話そうとすると彼女は困った顔をします。昨日彼が電話で話した相手は今彼の前にいるその女の子ではなかったのでした。実は、電話機の向こうの彼女はこの宇宙には存在していませんでした。彼女は並行世界の者だったのです。その並行世界では、逆に彼女が彼に片思いをしていたのですが、並行世界の自分は彼女のその思いに気づいていなかったのです。

何だかんだで、電話で知り合った二人はある取り引きをします。自分のもっとも深く、プライベートな秘密を分け合うことで、相手にいわゆる「並行世界の自分の必勝攻略法」を教え合うのです。

その作戦をもってそれぞれ好きな人を追いかけまわる間に、彼らは自分の世界よりも電話機の向こうの相手のことがもっと好きになってしまいます。お話はそういう恋の本質について問いかけます。

Free would be so good if it went full homo. To bad Kyoanus is shit.

Until it gets to YOI levels of homo I will not be satisfied.

>kyoani
>YOI levels of homo

if KyoAni no-homo'd on Hibikek there is literally no possibility of them homo'ing Free

then again they might make the gamble on these movies given YOI's success

Then you'll never be satisfied.
Accept Free! for what it is, a fanservice anime for fujos with cringe-worthy platonic broships that will never deliver full-homo.
We will be able to see the influence of YOI in the anime industry probably in a year or two with brand new projects, but don't expect that Kyoani decides to radically reorganize the basis of such an "old" series whose parameters and limits were already set in the past.

Rin is cute.

I didn't mean to imply I expected to be satistifed, sorry.
I fully expect to be disappointed and salty forever.

Don't worry, I totally get how you feel. I love Free! but we also must be objective and not set our hopes too high.
Btw I'm super excited for the new movie this fall .

So will these 3 movies be the end of Free?

Most likely. I can't see what else they could milk out of the franchise.

Gay Archers will probably be their new Free if it's a hit.

So are they gonna make the archers anime the new Free 2.0? I can see that, but it'd be so boring to have another anime with the same atmosphere as Free and the blatant homo-baiting Kyoani style.

I doubt it will have the same atmosphere. None of their directors can really match Utsumi's craziness and it just seems like a more mellow work.

I think it's nice Haru found someone to carry his autism ass through life.

A wise man once said that women stop maturing mentally after 15

I want Haru's autistic ass to sit on my face

I don't care that it doesn't go full gay. I just like it as a slice of life show with cute guys who sometimes swim, and for the gay parts I can just read doujins.

>I like to eat shit
Okay

Don't forget Mio yelling at Ritsu for being a jealous bitch so hard it made Ritsu sick for days.

Was the OVA not enough for the gayfags?

The source for hibike had Kumiko get with Shuichi and kyoani tried it's best to neglect it. Aside from the movie Free! is basically an anime original.

Wasn't that just one scene in the first season?

In anime life is over once you graduate high-school, so unless they make a new season with Nagisa and Rei leading the new team then it's over.

Also Azusa freaking out and crying because the band sucked and slacked off to the point she was contemplating quitting. It's pretty overdramatic for a slice of life. It's more noticeable because k-on is mostly a slice of life. Free! was mostly a drama with slice of life elements.

I don't remember any of them going batshit after S1, but I have a shit memory