i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Beit Jinn Dec 27
imgur.com/a/hvJpT
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb

Devs Dec30
>Iran:2 protesters shot, gov buildings on fire in Shiraz,Khorramabad ,Jihadist Group Blows Up Oil Pipeline
>Lavrov:US military must leave all of Syria
>Beit Jinn:Evac of rebels started:300+ HTS fighters to be green BUSSED to idlib, 400+ FSA to Daraa, some chose to reconcile
>Beit Jinn:10 busses and ambulances arrive, first batch of 300 rebels leaves to Idlib. HTS blows up HQ before leaving
>N Hama/Idlib:SAA liberates Abu Dali,nasiriyah,Tal Mariq, Hamdaniyah+ train-station,Abu Omar
>E Ghouta:HTS & Ahrar al-Sham join forces and attack SAA in Harasta, clashes ongoing
>NE Hama:HTS conducts a successful raid against IS in Abu Khannadiq village
>DeZ:ISIS car bomb-led counterattack tears into the flank of US-backed forces threatening encirclement
>SDF withdrew several positions from last stronghold of ISIS(Hajin town) following counter attack
>Reports:US evacuates IS leaders again from DeZ prov
>Sy gov blasts back at Erdogan over ‘terrorist’ comments
>Over 100 wanted people surrender themselves in Aleppo
>Putin: Russian bases in Syria are crucial to preserving national security
>Yemeni ballistic missile hits Saudi-backed mercenary camp
>Saudi airstrikes kill 68 Yemenis in 24 hours: UN
Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4axfUIhHUFU
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-begins-counter-offensive-key-east-ghouta-suburb/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=ZGKzoYK-Rm4
youtube.com/watch?v=EXnYi_kOoE4
fortune.com/2017/10/17/george-soros-open-society-18-billion/
almasdarnews.com/article/egypts-ex-president-morsi-reportedly-sentenced-3-years-prison/
twitter.com/watanisy/status/947406115704274944
wikimapia.org/#lat=35.4798051&lon=36.8364033&z=14&l=14&m=b
youtube.com/watch?v=J0QvL-O0mU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Death to America

The Trump Administration’s bluster is pathetic. If this were a movie, and not real life, it would be funny (it’s still funny, but being in *******, I don’t fully appreciate it). The sad thing is that central casting couldn’t create a better foil for NK propaganda: in every way, including physically, he fits their caricature of the evil, imperial arch-capitalist Yankee businessman. It’d be like if Hitler came back to life and off-handedly threatened to destroy the US every other day (and had the capability to do so).

Anything happened last 8-9 hours in Iran?

Hey cab sombody explain what is going on in Iran? I know this a syria assad thread but
, it would be nice.

>Brainwashing
>Experiments with nations
>Trying to make people believe globalistpropaganda

I wounder, who else do this...

I am really sorry pingu
Pls not hate me
I really didn't mean to fuck up

How did he do it

Hey Sri Lanka dude! How ya doing!

gommies and globalist neolibs, birds of a (((feather)))

Yeah, sorts of shit.

You fucked up at life tbqh

im not going to iran, i decided its not worth it, but im going to post my happening loadout anyway cuz i promised.

I dont hate you mate.

We are on Sup Forums you whore
We all fucked up life somewhere

Wow, shit in name only. While it hides a totally different thing.

Hi Dutchy
How is life in Netherlands

Kek, just messing with you

people are protesting high prices but some niggers joined up the protest shouting anti government solgans, the MSM and the Iranian diaspora in the west are using these niggers as proof that the iranian people want regime change and co opting the protest as some anti govt uprising.

COME ON DONALD

NOW'S THE TIME

BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN!

NUKE NUKE NUKE TEHERAN!

are u really female ?

>At least two protesters were killed in the city of Doroud, in Iran’s western Lourestan province, as riot police opened fire to contain a group of people said to have been trying to occupy the local governor’s office

Uh pretty good for me. Got vacation.

xth for Iranian qts

youtube.com/watch?v=4axfUIhHUFU

Y..you too
So gotta ask
Any updates on the Brussels nuking wars?

>one year from now
>Soviet Union
The future doesn't look so shitty after all.

Пpocтo ты дayн c кaшeй в гoлoвe. Bce этим зaнимaютcя, вce этo дeлaют. Пpocтo ты из вceх выдeлил тoлькo кoммyняк и тeпepь гoвнoм плюeшьcя. Hy тoчнo хoхoл.
How's your leo's doing in Syria?
Dont fall into this, she's a whore and you're kafir for her.

I've been planning to travel to Iran in around April-May next year, has anyone here been?
Looking at about a 10 day trip with a friend

Well that's quite a change.

CIA go home

Nothing as far as I know, I don't keep up with Polish politics that much anyway.

Another iranian protest map that i cant read

GIVE ME A (YOU) YOU FILTHY FUCKING WHORE.

Well judging by the situation on Iran: another coup will come. Should better inform assad(and putin)

"The real point at issue always is, Turkey in Europe--the great peninsula to the south of the Save and Danube. This splendid territory has the misfortune to be inhabited by a conglomerate of different races and nationalities, of which it is hard to say which is the least fit for progress and civilization."
T. Marx

I NEED (YOU)S I SURVIVE ON THEM, I NEED THEM, I NEED THEM, GIVE ME YOUS OR ILL SHIT THE NEXT 5 THREADS.

>Well judging by the situation on Iran: another coup will come

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA YOU FUCKING BITCH WHORE SLUT PROSITUTE YOU JUST GAVE ME A YOU, SO DELICIOUS.

here you go sand boy

It is just a theory(but I have 2 admit my theorys are very accurate these years)

you forgot about khuzestan arab rebels and south azerbaijan rebels

good, acceptable (you).

Either way is fine
/ig/ or not this means the kikes are planning their next move

>Syrian Army begins counter-offensive in key East Ghouta suburb
BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:05 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) began their counter-offensive against the Islamist rebels last night, following a fierce battle inside the Harasta suburb of east Damascus.

Led by their Qalamoun Shield forces of the 3rd Division, the Syrian Army stormed the area around the strategic vehicle base in a bid to retake the areas they lost to Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham on Saturday afternoon.

According to a military source inside Damascus, the Syrian Army is steadily pushing back the Islamist rebels near the vehicle base; however, the installation is still not secure.

The Syrian Army is planning to clear the area around the vehicle base and then retake much of the suburb that was under the control of Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-begins-counter-offensive-key-east-ghouta-suburb/

True that is why assad and putin need 2 know(or they know it already)

Кoммyняки вceх пepeплюнyли в мaнямиpкoвocти cвoих cкaзoк. И в oтличиe oт пpoчих мyдaкoв, oни paзpyшaли cвoю coбcтвeннyю cтpaнy, a нe чyжиe.

Now enough kommiedebates for this thread.

Reminder that the Shia/Sunni split is a kike ploy.

>Кoммyняки вceх пepeплюнyли в мaнямиpкoвocти cвoих cкaзoк. И в oтличиe oт пpoчих мyдaкoв, oни paзpyшaли cвoю coбcтвeннyю cтpaнy, a нe чyжиe
How

do it faggot

this

what's going on Iran. Is is legit protests against the corrupt Mullah theocracy or is this another Soros injected color ""revolution"". Most of the iranians I know here generally can manipulate the regime there to engage in whatever they want, just they can't enter politics.

Some iranian protests footage
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=ZGKzoYK-Rm4

>Most of the iranians I know here
stopped reading here

>implying
What we see is literally a tiny glimpse of what's happening
Putin has told that they know how much the USA paid FSA mercs to fight
They know everything that is happening
We can only hope that Iran handles this properly

What does /sg/ think of Caspian Report?

From what I have seen it's decent for the most part.

youtube.com/watch?v=EXnYi_kOoE4

>Кoмyняки
>Paзpyшили cтpaнy
Я дyмaл этo были oбoccaныe КГБшники, кoтopыe ycтpoили мyждyycoбицy и гopбaчeв, кoтopый пo cлyчaйнoмy coвпaдeнию cpaзy cъeбaл пoтoм в CШA. Хoхoл, cpaзy виднo.

How much money soros invested in that shit?

I knew it.

It's generally okay, but sometimes the guy spits his personal assumptions (and states them as facts) and absolute bullshit.

True.

>How much money soros invested in that shit?

A lot.

fortune.com/2017/10/17/george-soros-open-society-18-billion/

Looks a cool fps map

Shirvan gets most of his info from stratfor but still a good place for info and analysis.

Canada, esp my city is filled with Iranians. Every one I have met has told me that generally the youth there can engage in whatever they want except for politics, and that most of the protests there are engineered by outside governments.

Strange to see how his ONG's operate from Israel

oh shit, there are a few cities that differ from the map I found , what does that mean?

Can someone explain why the downfall of a crazy islamist government is a bad thing for iran?

Truly based. Everyone know who's the main agitator for sectarian violence and they're worst then jews.
>little hint they hate tochkas

>Egypt’s ex-president Morsi reportedly sentenced to 3 years in prison
Egypt’s criminal court sentenced former President Mohamed Morsi and his 18 supporters to three years in prison over insulting judges, local media reported Saturday.

The legal proceedings started in May 2015. According to prosecutors, Morsi and his supporters repeatedly insulted judges in public. The former president, particularly, accused a judge of a fraud.

In addition to the imprisonment, Morsi was fined $56,000 as a compensation for moral damage suffered by one of the judges, the Al Ahram newspaper reported.

Morsi won the presidential election in Egypt in 2012 to become the first democratically elected president of the country. The following year, he was ousted by the Egyptian military after large anti-government protests against him and Muslim Brotherhood movement.

The former president then was sentenced to death in June 2015, for a mass jailbreak during the uprising in 2011.

In November 2016, Egyptian Court of Cassation overturned the life sentence and ordered a retrial. Nevertheless, Morsi was sentenced to life imprisonment by an Egyptian court in September 2017 for passing army and state security secrets to Qatar in order to weaken the Egyptian state and espionage in favor of Hamas and Hezbollah.

He is also serving a 20-year sentence for allowing the killing of protesters during demonstrations in 2012.
almasdarnews.com/article/egypts-ex-president-morsi-reportedly-sentenced-3-years-prison/

Why do you like cocks

How many ese's did you smoke today pendejo?

They can fall, but only after they nuke Israel desu baka senpai

Fun Fact: Soros is anti-Israel.

Sure, the stable regime replaced by extremist terrorists even more extreme than the Mullah's who run Iran.

They'd wipe you off the map faster than Varg Vikerness would wipe his brow after a hard day of spreading propaganda about Jewish banking. The 'islamists' in Iran aren't really all that Islamist.

>id
RIP europe

>Can someone explain why the potential rise of a super crazy islamist government is a bad thing for iran?
ftfy

It's all a ploy, you guys just want to destroy Iran because it's economic and military competition.

If he Was Anti Israel he would have been shot

Death to the Islamic Republic and all it's supporters

>already making maps

>crazier replacement
What makes you say that?

Gladly Moisha, we have good examples of the recent revolts.
Ukraine and Syria.
After the "Downfall of a crazy islamists government" Iran will likely to go into civil war, lose quarter of its population, get 4x poorer, get invaded by multiple countries at the same time and more and more.

But of course Iran will most likely manage to gulag those "protesters", Iranian gov is pretty a hard nut to crack.
Iam sure whoever is igniting those revolt will fail.

LOL are jews piranhas or something? Cannibals? Eating there own kin?

Not completely, Jupiter will save us

He probably has counter-measures. Maybe if he dies the location of the secret Rothschild vault will be revealed.

that's anudda shoah

how the arab spring went.
Guess you did not pay attention

>army captured al-Khuwayn , idlib

twitter.com/watanisy/status/947406115704274944
wikimapia.org/#lat=35.4798051&lon=36.8364033&z=14&l=14&m=b

Noice

But specifically for iran, who are these crazier factions?

It's just fun larping lad
Of Iran bites it Assad is fucked

sorry for typos, iam in a middle of new year preparations

WTF I love Macaroni now.

Jews Jewing Jews is not that uncommon.

youtube.com/watch?v=J0QvL-O0mU8

s nastupayushim

Actually the entire middle east is fucked because the balance of power will be fucked for who knows for how long.

И тeбя c нacтyпaющим Moйшe