*BANG BANG BANG*
I DIDN'T FUCKING SAY SIMON SAYS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wGgiymq7me8?t=18
odmp.org/search/year?year=2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

explain.

whiter than you mohamed

m8 you can just shoot a drunk idiot because of that, he should have just told him to lay flat with his arms stretched out and then arrest him.

The call said there were multiple people with a rifle on the balcony this was after las vegas shooting if they cuffed the guy in front of the door pic related could happen

nigga then you still dont shoot the dude laying on the ground, what is he gonna do? pull a rifle out of his pants?`

they got called to the scene because he was pointing a rifle, they didnt fire a single shot.

I'd like to refer you to painting 1, and look at what the guy is doing. its literally called reaching. you know this is not a video game right? it takes less than 1 second to pull a gun and blast someone.

also if you hate cops so much how about you go kill them like black lives matters

There's pretty small pistols user

youtu.be/wGgiymq7me8?t=18

Literally less than 2 seconds and you would be dead. not shot, not injured, but dead.

they got called to the scene because he was pointing a rifle, you cant just shoot a drunk kid crawling on the ground because he pulled up his pants, he was shot after he brought his emty hand back.

im not saying he was shot because the cop wanted to, but it was still retarded to shoot him.

Hokey pokey thread?
>HOKEY POKEY THREAD!

if you are not able to take an unarmed dude into custoty without shooting him you have shit training

Don't try and pretend you're Dutch. That shit is a typical retarded American argument that doesn't work when you consider the situation itself. The police acted terribly and got him to the point of crying and sniveling as he was crawling in his fucking pajama's or underwear or whatever it was, it was more than obvious he was 0 threat.

You can't expect someone to follow your dozen confusing commands to the letter when you're stressing him out and shouting and telling him you'll fucking shoot him, he was pulling up his pants.

Any cop in a normal fucking country could tell you this whole thing was retarded.

and that too. There was a clear moment where his hand was empty. Little pyscho manlet just wanted to shoot

Yeah well he probably shouldn't have been a cheeky little cunt while playing video games.

>Keep your hands up and straight
>No put your hands on the ground
>Crawl
>No don't move your legs

If I were a male family member of the guy who got shot I would seek revenge on this sick little man-baby

What kind of glasses are those ?

police issue ones, probably plastic or something so they don't break in a struggle. Still looks like a weak beta.

he should have hovered above the ground and slowly floated towards the officer

>I DIDN'T FUCKING SAY SIMON SAYS

The guy in your pic wasn't even the one barking orders.

White genocide

That was a different guy, but the two incidents together have taught me that of cops have their guns drawn on you, you're going to get executed where you are no matter what you do. Fuck pigs, fuck the whole justice system.

Yeah it seems a lot of people don't know that.

probably his pants were falling off or something

the USA should be nuked desu, it's a retarded country

oh fuggg bolis prudalidy :DDD

Getting kind of sick of you retards.
1) Right off the bat, the kid wasn't giving the orders so you're a liar.
2) The victim DID look like he was going for a gun even if it turned out he wasn't
3) The two cops were trying to clear an entire building alone. Perhaps they should have waited for backup in which case it was probably the senior officers fuck up.

>Perhaps they should have waited for backup
oh well, just one drunk retard dead, thats the price of freedom
>The victim DID look like he was going for a gun even if it turned out he wasn't
he got shot after he brought his empty hand back

Research reaction times and speed. Also I must admit I don't give a shit about a drunk retard but you guys are either uninformed or deliberately skewing the info for personal gain.

Just an fyi for all the pro brailsford faggots - the ROE in Iraq and Afghanistan were stricter than they are over here for fucking civilians. I'm usually pro-cop but not on this one. If I had shot an Iraqi like brailsford did I'd be in fucking leavenworth right now.

SLIIIIIIIIIIDE TO THE LEFT
SLIIIIIIIIIIDE TO THE RIGHT
ONE HOP THIS TIME
CHA-CHA REAL SMOOTH

How does that leather taste? The cops were pants-on-head retarded and easily could have avoided executing a sobbing drunk man by handling it differently.

im certainly not, but you cant shoot a drunk dude because he is being a bit retarded, but thats not a justification to shoot him.
i dont drink, but most people do, and they dont want to get shot for doing dumb shit either, do you think he was aware the cops where there because someone saw him showing his friends his airgun on the balcony?
if you are a drunk dude, and from on moment to the other two cops are pointing guns at you screaming they will shoot you if you dont comply, you might, just maybe act a little wierd.

All this bullshit is nice and all, but would only be valid if the guy was a shitskin. HE WAS FUCKING WHITE
WHICH MEANS THAT THE LIKELIHOOD OF HIM BEING A CRIMINAL IS LIKE WINNING THE LOTTERY

I guess its a bit of both

Crazy people everywhere as police officer combined with training that doesnt emphasize non violent solusion.

I wonder if anyone has made a documentary about how pol. training works in us vs countries in EU.

Imo best country to meet police is Norway, Sweden and Germany.

In that order. Havent been to the states yet.

Doesnt whites kill more police in the us? Talking statistics?

Maybe the total number but I would be surprised if the proportion didn't skew minority, especially for blacks.

dont know, total probably, but i doubt per capita.
im guessing most cops are shot in nowhite towns anyway, abthough be it by whites.
odmp.org/search/year?year=2016

Forgot to ad uk there. Those guys are pretty good too

That’s pretty good, but the shooting was justified

UK cops are OK.

Ok

Like jailbreak in counterstrike. FUCKING FREEKILLERS! That's a permaban.

well you cant really count the UK, in germany normal cops also would, in theorie, deal with shooting if they are the first responders, i dont think thats the case for the uk, where they dont have guns.

Yeah.

Part of it is that our military was even bigger 30 years ago. Since the end of the Cold War the Pentagon has been arming every police department with ridiculous tactical shit for free. Of course who can resist the temptation to use their new toys? Most SWAT units in the country weren't stood up to face actual threats, but to use the tacticool gear.

You are misinformed. Officers can have guns if they're received the proper training. Though we don't have many, we have a few thousand (I think it was 12,000) rapid response armed officers.

bruce says get fucked poof, *goes back into my hotel room and finishes my beer*

thats what i mean, i dont mean the police doesnt have guns, i mean, regular cops you see on the street likely dont have guns and are not the ones that respond to shootings.

Yeah first hand i dont know much about. But ive been drunk with friends in these countries and they certainly is used to handle drunks.

Subway in munchen and london. People complained and when the police came they had heard we were carrying knives or "weaponlike" obj. Not sure dont remember. But only heard this later from a friend who new german.

The essential problem here is that the cop is a pussy. Being a policeman or a soldier, a guardian of society, always comes with a risk of losing your life. A hero is aware that he is risking his life, and is ready to die in the line of service. Maybe you find this hard to agree with because you aren't a hero yourself and that's fine, we cannot all be heroes. But this cop wasn't a hero, he was a pussy, he shot an innocent man because he thought there MIGHT be a CHANCE that he would pull a pistol out of his pants. If this cop had been truely brave, a true hero, he would have risked his life by walking up to the guy and cuffing him. Now maybe he was trained by his superiors to act in this stupid and un-heroic manner, what do i know.

About 1/20 of our officers likely have guns and the training. However, they never have the weapon on display unless deployed on RR. It's always in the boot

The police shoot these unarmed white bois to meet racial quotas. If a cop asks for your license, it's a trick and he's trying to get you to make "a move consistent with drawing a weapon" as you go to reach for your wallet, so he can shoot you legally shoot you dead.

>Research reaction times and speed
Conveniently ignored this part. Thats your answer.
>The cops were pants-on-head retarded
And where did you get that idea from? Your ass?

how is that comparable to other countries where every single cop has a gun?

>Research reaction times and speed
great way to ingnore the rest of the argument, but ok

you cant shoot him for that, the cop is retarded that a drunk dude crawling on the ground while sobbing will do some quick shit pull a gun and drop two cops.
they should have just told him to lay on the ground and arrest him.

Your argument is pointless and you'd know it if you did the research. Specifically said research done on self defense and reaction times.

>t. Cuck

If there was reports of weapons first responders would be armed in the UK. All forces have 2minute or less deployment of armed officers... It's just regular traffic and beat cops who aren't because there isn't any need.

It doesn't matter because a hero is more concerned with dispensing justice, than with his own personal safety.

solve this classic Fischer opening, aw that's not how the horse thing moves, blam blam

>o
no it isnt, they approached it wrong, they didnt have the backup they needed, im not claiming murder, im claiming it was avoidable.

but you probably comply well if you are drunk and cops start yelling at you out of the blue.

Yes, it was a split second decision, and yes, the movement is consistent with reaching for a gun, and action can be warranted WHEN the individual has displayed behavior also consistent with criminal activity such as but not limited to: deflective answers, aggressive behavior, etc. Shaver gave no indication that was a threat to the police as any time during the interaction.

I KNOW IM TALKING ABOUT REGULAR COPS THAT WALK ARROUND ON THE STREET

You wouldn't do shit but jack off to mohammed fucking your wife's daughter

shills still don't acknowledge this isn't even the guy who was issuing orders

kek.
Fuck US police in big cities man... who the fuck would want to be around that.

>, they didnt have the backup they needed
It was a routine fucking call what are you on about. They were in cover issuing commands in the middle of a year when niggers thought it was open season on cops. That man did absolutely nothing wrong. If we lived in a nice white society where you don't HAVE to assume there's a nigger waiting for you around the corner with a gun, maybe this guy would still be alive, but we don't and he's dead.

His fuckin' friend who did follow orders? Still alive and fine today.

Niggers sob right up until their derringers go off, too. Right now there's an officer who's training made absolutely sure he got to go home that night. He did absolutely nothing wrong.

>white drunk is a thug nigger criminal
m8 if you excuse incompetence by cops because they have to be paranoid in your 3rd world country you are just autistic.
>His fuckin' friend who did follow orders?
his friends were not made to crawl on the fucking ground nigger

>incompetence
I don't know senpai, he lit that dude the fuck up before he even could've fully gripped a piece, I'm pretty sure he seemed competent to me.

of by edgy internet standarts he did, but if you dont want to get shot you might take issue with that

The victim was clearly in shock and had a passive, subservient demeanour. He was of no threat but the fucking white trash cod larper kid fucker just had to slip his finger when he saw the dude reach to pull up his shorts in a frantic haze.
Fucking cops wonder why people hate them. They get worse every year.

If you insist on coming to my country's board to shit it up, do it in proper english you fucking mutt.

That guy reached behind his back. If it were a nigger or a spic (44% of my country you might remember), it would've been 100% justified. We have an egalitarian police force that isn't allowed to treat whites different from niggers and castizo savages. You want this to stop happening, get rid of niggers first. End of discussion.

DOXX PLZ.

A mighty zog trooper, amerilards worship these guys for some reason.

bazinga

uh the 26yo neet bringin more edgy, great way of arguing, next they are probably gonna start shooting women, because they are physically intimidating.

You have a commie flag stick to you.

Well you're not wrong about that, but that's also at the heart of the problem. Police have to deal with blacks all the time and their lies and bullshit. And then cops are told to treat everybody the same. But even with that in mind this was still a bad shooting. Even I'll grant you that Brailsford was put in a terrible situation that could have been avoided at so many points throughout the interaction. But at no point did Shaver display even the slightest behavior that he was a threat. Suspicious movement or not, you don't really want to live in a country where making a mistake (that every single person is likely to make in such a situation) is grounds for getting killed do you?

Yes, that is what should be done. Are you trying to imply the cop did something wrong? Dude was told repeatedly to stop reaching for his waistband.

Rule one to make sure you make it home instead of that criminal scum is making absolutely sure that they can't hurt you faster than you can do something about it. He reached and put their lives in danger, because they've both been trained watching niggers kill their brothers on the blue line doing the exact same thing hundreds of times over.

Criminals don't make sense. I've seen a nigger pull a snubby and unload 5 rounds into the pavement while trying to run through 12 cops. Give you three fucking guesses what happened to that guy.

He looks like he has a huge Napoleon complex.

Brailsford wasn't even the one issuing commands you fucking dolt. He was just the one to score a killshot. His partner took the lead, and he was just doing what he had to to make sure they both got out of there alive.

This is what a "diverse" country does to us. Even Talcum X called this the worst shooting he's ever seen, and he doesn't think he's white.

You are why people don't respect whites anymore. You sound government coddled and confused in asserting authority.
Dont negotiate words with a dumbass, waste of your time.

I know he wasn't the one issuing orders you fucking faggot, I stated so. And I fucking agree that a diverse society is the problem.

Wtf is wrong with Am*rica? This isn't normal

Bending the knee to kiss ass for a racist stranger.
Throwing in a " faggot" didn't do anything at all to position yourself higher. Whites apologizing for eachother is niggerly. You cant rationalize incompetence.

Go fuck off back to leftypol, faggot. At least you cunts stopped using bootlicker every forsaken reply.
Then allow me to answer your question properly.
Yes.

Yes that is the society I want to live in if we must live in one with niggers and spics. I'm smart enough not to end up in that situation at all, let alone to fuck up a simple command or even peaceful disobedience. He even had the choice to just lay on the fucking ground and wait for them to cuff him. You might notice they didn't summarily execute someone for no reason at all, they did it because he looked like he was about to shoot. That wouldn't have happened if he weren't a retard.

>incompetence
He didn't miss once, what's incompetent?

Yeah, i guess you're right. But I do agree with him that a diverse society is largely to blame.

> Foresaken.
How's that new dictionary treating you? Was it as good of a gift as your new camo tumbler?
> Leftypol
Holyshit are you stupid.

Would you rather I just call you an 85 you greasy groyper fuck?

>this was after las vegas shooting
Man, you can't even get the dates straight.

He was a retard cause he was drunk and absolutely civilian. If incidences like these are what it takes to wake people up then okay but i'm not going to accept defeat and go along with shit like this.

Hows airsoft treating you?
Do you feel as industrious and powerful as your forfathers in the batllefields yet? Camouflage can be worn to a restaurant.
Trucks are okay. Bluejeans all the way!
Pink skin and pedophilia and serial killing and sexual deviance!
I vote republican to piss off mentally ill libshits and to make sure niggers don't comb my dollar.
Diversityis bad, I want to live in a amish village where we paint windows and lynch colored folk!
Dont pity me, I'm an Aryan.

Could they not throw/kick a pair of cuffs at him and have him do it himself?