Was this our guys?

Was this our guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2B3Hiv6O2I
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2086250/30-Japanese-hornets-kill-30-000-European-honeybees-video.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not cool

Never forget the 500 gorillion

I thought the Vandal kingdom collapsed?

No why the hell would they be /our guy? Fuck beekillers.

Nature vandals are the worse.

Killing half a million bees sounds like a good way to fuck up your agricultural industry. And with the bee crisis in the US this was plain retarded. How long before American farmers are pollinating their crops by hand like the Chinese.

Do ya like jazz?

buzz off

What if it's a false flag and they'll pin it on the alt-right? Everyone would hate us, would bees have to become our enemies like the Japanese when they were allied with Germany? Did the Jews get America to fight Japan just to get back at them for being part of the axis?

No. What kind of shitfuck nigger would endanger the food supplies.

It was probably retarded vegans that see beehives and bee keeping as a form of oppression against the animals not realising tgat it is a key part to the agricultural sector and by "freeing" the bees they are infact reducing the amount of fruit on the market.

Stupid fucks.

Fucking faggots. Bees are bros

What kind of fucking nigger would kill bees?

I hope they were at least stung to death for their crimes.

>Killing the EUROPEAN honey bee
It was probably wasp niggers

No vegan would slaughter beehives.

I'd bet $100 it was some meat-eater with brown skin.

Fuck no

>Killing the EUROPEAN honey bee
>It was probably wasp niggers

THIS

Wasps are indeed the niggers of the insect world. Violent, quick to anger and produce nothing of any value.

>killing bees
>not wasps
Fuck those faggots. They targeted the wrong bug.

kek
Good idea, maybe it was a bunch of communists
They love starving policies

Well this made my day
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2B3Hiv6O2I

It could be, however some vegans are really that retarded though

If it was wasps it wouldn't say BEE you fucking pleb

Daily reminder

Bees might be scary but they are actually really nice. unlike wasps and hornets who are basically the muslims and blacks of the bee species

thats like a bee holocaust. I hope they were Africanized bees aka niggerbees they are violent fuck them.

No, lefty eco-terrorists are in fact that retarded. Many such cases of them vandalizing facilities, stealing animals, and releasing them into the wild where said animals just die because they are not prepared for life in the wild.

>our guys
No, Sup Forums is a pro Bee Board. This Bee Genocide is an attempt to sabotge food production for white people and thus is also part of white genocide and cultural marxism. I suspect jews and niggers.

First Rome and now this.
Damn Vandals!

are you afraid of wasps and hornet faggot?

This. These people deserve to starve.

Colony collapse disorder could literally end portions of the world, for higher organisms.

Weird how the type of bee that doesn't seem to fall into the statistics are AFRICAN KILLER bees.

No. Only niggers are retarded enough not to understand how vital bees are for agriculture and economy.

No. jews know that exactly and likely want to sabotage alternatives to their (((food))).

ROFL how lost are you? What is in your head?

This kind of shit is always done by white kids with too much time wanting to make their impression on world. They don't know how to do it positively, so they resort to anti social, dickhead behavior. This is a learning and teaching opportunity for us.

You think a nigger would even go near beehives?

This was probably people from Monsanto(TM). Their Roundup insecticides aren't killing bees fast enough. They want crops to fail and whole continents to die for some reason.

Vegans do this shit all the time, PETA takes away people's pets and then immediately has them put down. Vegans put their kid or dog on a vegan diet and they fucking die as a result.

Find them and hang them all in the most public square nearby
You fuck with the bees and you fuck with the entire ecosystem

>pollinating their crops by hand like the Chinese.
Davo, please tell me there's video of this

I feel like if it was in Iowa it was some fucktarded argument that escalated between farmers

>citation needed

What's the most jewish company producing honey?
They did this.

Think again.

If you seriously believe in a red pill that justifies killing bees, you're fuckn retarded mate.

>mfw the only holocaust victims are bees and their holocaust was caused by faggots in Iowa

Even after all these years, the Vandals are still fucking shit up. The cucked Romans just couldn't deal with them, and we're living with the consequences.

By vandals they mean big sugar. Honey though not super healthy is far better for you than sugar, (((they))) don't want people to be healthy though.

Bee shills are out in force tonight. Fuck bees with an aids needle. I'd genocide their entire goddamned species off this planet in a heartbeat if I could. And don't give me any 'muh ecosystem' horseshit.

No. Fuck that.

since when has Sup Forums endorsed senseless vandalsim?

That's true britbong, good thinking

>European honey bee
>not able to defend itself against nigger wasps
>getting shoad by the nipponese wasps
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2086250/30-Japanese-hornets-kill-30-000-European-honeybees-video.html

Pic related are superior nipponese honey bees killing the strongest hornet in the world
Even the fucking bees are based over there.

They should stay the fuck away from our women and our economy.

since they became the thing they say they hate.

This

How about muh honey? Honey's great.
I think you've perhaps misplaced hatred for wasps, hornets, and yellowjackets onto the noble bee.
Wasp genocide when?

Japan's male vitality has been kept for safe keeping in their bees since the bombs dropped. Good old Zipperheads, they'll come back soon

>nipponese

that fact that you are unironically using that word makes me want to fucking kill you.

I've never felt hate this genuine towards a poster here and I've come accross hundreds of canadian posters.

>since they became the thing they say they hate.

We became Jews?

why was this our guy? Killing bees is like seriously the dumbest thing you can do. This is so retarded it must have been a muslim.

Fuck bees they fucked me up bad back when I was a wee lad pham for fucking real. Gas the Bees Insect War Now.

Why would we kill bees?

Oops, looks like someone's feelings got hurt
Here, have a drink of some american water

FUCK OFF YOU ANTI-HONEY NIGGER, BEES ARE HONORARY ARYAN, THEY WORK HARD FOR LIFE AND THE QUEEN. THIS IS BEE GENOCIDE, FUCKING PRO-WASP NIGGER.

Id like some french water instead, but I guess I'll have to pay for that right Sissosko?

no, bees are /our guy/
they're the most innocent of all insects, they're like dogs as they just wanna work and smell flowers all day

they dont do anything degenerate other than gang bang the queen bee

I couldn't hide my laugh, but the good news is I don't think anyone in my family drinks diet anymore. Small victories.

I had hoped he would torch the fuckers while they were on his house.

it says vandals so why are you asking

What do you think pollinates most of our fruit?

Oy Vey! 6 million bees?

No this is #beegenocide

>be american
>have to go to zoo to see bees
>get shot

Digits say it was antifa

why hide your flag?
scared that we will roast your inferiority?

NOT ... THE BEES

>American
>Thinks hes superior

That's really shitty. Destroying any private property is inherently criminal. Killing livestock without purpose adds cruelty.

>americans

bees need to step up their game

why? nothing wrong with a Neal Stevenson reference, faggot. just because you don't get it doesn't mean you need to nig out

>american water

Nice Zinger Frenchy-kun.

American water.

That's funny.

Bees has never bothered anyone. You’re thinking of wasps

More like /Maven Black-Briar’s/ guys

destroying nature is not based at all. it is soulless globalist jew/nigger behavior.

I’m addicted to Diet Coke lol

I wonder how fucked the eco system will be now. You faggots need more bees, not less.

>b-but we can't deport muds, where are we going to get all our heroin?

Nigger fuck fruit. Real men eat Onions. 1488 Gas the Kikes race war now.

Also I now Onions are technically are a fruit but bees (may they be cursed by Satan) can fuck off they don't pollinate Onions they grow in the ground like Potatoes.

Or on tries whatever I'm not a fucking Onion Expect you fucking nigger sucking shit stain. I just know once I started eating Onion my dig got six inches bigger and now I rape bitches on the daily and they write me thank you notes afterwards.

You rape a bitch right you can get her off like seven times and she won't even be mad.

I doubt this was Sup Forums, but if it was then the scumbag responsible should be penalised and exiled.

Definitely not

Fuck now that I think about it your right. I was thinking of wasps. And I love honey.

But fuck bees anyway I don't know why people think extinction is a bad thing. This planet is crowded as fuck.

Rareflag.

Whats up Alexander the Great? And when did you become a bee expert you boy fucking Can't even conquer India faggot?

why dont you go extinct?

>But fuck bees anyway I don't know why people think extinction is a bad thing. This planet is crowded as fuck.
Then go die or leave the atmosphere

Don't worry. I am a mortal. My day will come. But you first Kike.

Don't buy almonds.

Bees are the coolest animal on earth,most plants need them for pollination and they give us honey.
People who did this should get the rope

PETA members put down dogs that are too healthy looking to make people feel bad and had a falling out with the WWF after they accidentally killed a tiger, recently rescued from poachers, by putting it on a vegan diet. Never underestimate their craziness

>those trips
Did kek confirm bushido is returning to the empire of the rising sun?