youtube.com/watch?v=Io8Hxk42NLo
youtube.com/watch?v=9TFgxxw274o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was recreating a famous youtube vid before everyone goes full retard here

cats are fucking AMAZING

No.

t. Soyboy

If you own a cat and let it roam in your house, you are poor/trash, sorry but its true.

and the cat was recreating this scene m.youtube.com/watch?v=tgj3nZWtOfA

@ 1:40
lmao

lolwat unless you're chinese most people treat animals nicely

I have a dog but how is it any different?

>an adult getting that excited over a shitty console

Take him out back and shoot him.

A man owning a cat is usually the first indication that he is a soyboy.

Feline=feminine

gingey
is that a mod? or just a parody?

I liked the vid

but like others have said I think this guy is recreating a video

say that to my face

Cats are the soy animals. Lazy, passive agressive, attention seeking and everything soyboys aspire to be unlike CHAD dogs.

What that cat sees is a competitor to the attention of whatever female runs the household.

t. living hive of toxoplasmosa

Target neutralized

I have 3 cattos and I enjoy hunting and shooting and other non soygoy activities minus vidya

Fight me faggot

Based cat - trained to terminate pests by God himself - goes for the jugular as soon as its soyboy senses are tingling.

Is this a joke? Cats are literally the faggiest animal you could own. They don't give a shit about their owner, if a burglar was in his house the cat would probably help him out.

The dog is the thinking white man's animal. Loyal, playful, compassionate and they have been our companions for thousands of years. The bond between dogs and white men is unbreakable, because it is the result of thousands of years of a mutually beneficial partnership.

The cat on the other hand is a fucking african migrant lmao.

My cat (female) prefers male attention. Must be a gender thing.

>my cats live exclusively outside fearing no natural predators and hunting natural fauna into extinction
You're an arsehole.

Niggers detected. Every family house needs a cat and a dog. They are the yin and yang of based animal balance.

>dogs
oh yes, based animals who shit everywhere(because they are too smart and based to use toilet like cats) and their based owners never pick up shit because it's nasty

youtube.com/watch?v=Io8Hxk42NLo

clovis, looks like we found our self a godamn soy boy.

My girlfriends cat follows me around and doesn't dare fuck with me. This guy is beta as fuck. Cats still submit to the alpha.

>cat's are niggers and should be treated as such..drown them.

yes they are.

>Target neutralized

Drowning innocent animals seems like the exact thing a nigger would do

Our female cat loves me.
Our male cat is fucking terrified of me.

what a dog act

cats, unlike faggot vegan soyboys, are carnivores. they're fast, powerful, intelligent, and always ready to defend its territory.

cats, not pussy dogs, are /ourpets

Don't forget EAT THEIR SHIT and other dog's too.
And then lay all over couch.
They are disgusting creatures.
Oh and they smell horrid, shed everywhere, ans req constant attention.

Sign me up.

Cats are fine, quit being a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=9TFgxxw274o

2 cats myself. Started off as random strays, a few strokes, some food and the bastards never left.

fuck dogs fuck cats
pig masterrace

Oh, and cats kill vermin, if they could they'd probably get rid of other (((vermin))) too.

>cats dont shit everywhere

>not spaying and neutering your cats

>walk into your room
>see this
wat do

Reminder only Jews dislike cats

This rare Varg made me lol harder than it ought to have

The weak must fear the strong

Cats can be trained and disciplined like any other pet, they can be taught a pecking order, but it often takes more effort to do so. These nu-males you see with cats don't do any of this. True to their nature, they want a pet while not having to put much work into actually caring for it. So what happens? The cat does not respect them, it just sees them as a tool and uses them as such.

Cats are clean and independent, pretty low maintenance animals and they can also develop some really strong bonds with human owners and are comfy to cuddle/sleep with. Also they're extremely aesthetic and beautiful animals (as long as they have hair). Them killing birds and rats and even bugs is pretty handy too.

I like both cats and dogs. I don't understand why you'd hate one species for whatever reason.

Daily reminder that cats were the symbol of Egyptians, whomst enslaved the Jews

Niggers love dogs but I have never in my entire life met a nigger with cats

That's fucking funny you say that because this past year my cat has alerted me twice about intruders. Around february there was some bum standing in my backyard and my cat ran to the window and started meowing and scratching at the direction he was in and early this month a crackwhore was trying to steal a small coffee table on my porch and my based cat alerted me when I was half asleep.'

Cats are just as great as dogs which I also own I don't get why cat haters have to be autistic about this.

Varg is a NIGGER
Niggers hate cats.

Another thread where Sup Forums pretends it isn't almost entirely soyboys trying to impress other soyboys with their fantasy stories.

This is the aftermath btw. That cat fucked him up good.

Fuggg benis in bagina

>t. american hiding his flag

Source pls

No, cats are for soy boys and women, dogs are the pet of men.
A man who has just a cat and no dog is a faggot

based kitter

Checked for truth.

Pussy cat been waiting for din-dins. Got fed up

that's what he gets for being a stupid faggot

cats spread parasites that make people like cats

this isnt even a joke, this is real

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis

BASED

Lethal. Cats and dogs are utterly based 2bh.

they don't because you teach them to use cat tray
my can waits for someone to open toilet door
he would probably open it by himself if door wasn't giant piece of solid wood made in USSR

Cats are the nigger of the animal kingdom

Attacking and killing little animal for fun and without purpose

Or maybe they are like jews, useless and parasitic

>I don't get why cat haters have to be autistic about this
>cat haters have to be autistic about this
>have to be autistic
>autistic

All oldfags love cats, if you dont you havent been here for longer than 5 years

confederate flag is american

Cats are the battered women animal of choice
Always treat you like dirt, leave and then come back

why did the cat attack the soi?

I got outside cats, they are in my garden

My cat will hold it in for 24 hours before shitting inside. And when she shits normally, she only does it outside and then buries it when she's finished.

The cat's sitting there thinking "I'm so sick of this embarrassment of a man. Grow the fuck up"

Who are you quoting?

You should be ashamed to call yourself white

>Or maybe they are like jews, useless and parasitic
Cats controlled rat plagues carries of the black pest and other diseased, illiterate dumb fuck.

no they are chads, they are hunters

I think that cat was one of his reincarnated ancestors like.. WTF is wrong with you! Be a fucking man!! faggot...

We had like 30 cats in the cat shed back at my parents far at one point, I think there's maybe 7 in there right now and I say maybe because I ran over something the last time I visited.

There was no soy in rural Alberta in the 70's.

Yet we had a LOT of cats. We originally had like 4 but then lots more came to the cat shed even though we only fed them in the winter and maybe kinda sorta shot at them from time to time.

Lol

>He was just acting excited
He still bought a japanese soyboy console to waste his manhood on, woman

>attention-seeking
dogs will literally cry if you don't fucking coddle them every five minutes

What a fucking ridiculous statement. Our cat goes in and out as does the dog.

>not having both

I miss my family's dog and cats sometimes.

When my parents went on a holiday and I had the home to myself for a week, back when I was 15 or something, our dog wouldnt leave my side and our CHADcat (female) kept catching me birds and left them in pristine condition right next to me, 'so I wouldn't starve'.

And now you mutts piece of shit soyboy ? They are useless and for women and pussy

Yeah they do it for fun as you the cats told so.
But yeah you are right dogs are better as they don't do that but they do pic related.

I believe that a cat and a dog are essential for a balanced family. It's like having a son and a daughter. It is wholesome.

Animal on an all meat diet destroys soyboy

the CIA seems strong with this thread

>calls himself a Sup Forums
>doesn't even into cats

My dog (Big ass dog, Great Pyrenees) is terrified of the cat. The cat calls the shots.

because he was acting like a fag

>has to get a dog because he's so insecure about appearing masculine to others
>chads and masculine men don't give a shit what others think and just like cute animals