Can't defeat even a Saibamen

Yet Goku thinks he is suitable to participate.
Dragon Ball logic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1ahiGLoUM0
youtu.be/Gzy30Cn_JBY?t=5m28s
youtu.be/Gzy30Cn_JBY?t=5m24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

his presence is pure fansevice, man

they could make Paikuhan canon instead

Well, he´s still a planet buster.

Either give up on that cesspool like I did or just send your brain take a walk while you watch each new episode.

DBS doesn't know what logic is, it's just pure fansirvice and milking as much money it can from the audiences as it can.

Nope. Moon buster

thinking about all the stupidity I saw in that show even gave me a brainfart while writting see.

He's just gonna be really lucky and only meet evil guys so he can rely on Mafuuba.

This

Everything Dragonball-related made in the last 20 years is pure fanservice.

>just send your brain take a walk while you watch each new episode.
like this. Just enjoy the fights and comedy.

For who?
I don't think Roshifags exist

He did beat up a bunch of Frieza soldiers though

Uploading reddit-tier OC

At least it isn't Uub

He's still a kid.

I'm actually glad they're putting him in there. Roshi used a lot of abilities in the tournament and I'm hoping they use more.

It's team battle to kick the opposite team outside the ring. He is tricky and cunning

>Takes Roshi and not based Yamcha

TOURNAMENT PROTIP: Take the weakest person you can find, someone who'd die from a single hit from someone strong, and tie them to the strongest.

>no killing rule
>enemies will have to lower their power level to fight against roshi
>goku can just 1HKO them at that point

Have you ever seen anyone defeating him? No.
That's because he knows his stuff. Only fighter with enough experience to be immune to his mind games would be Hit.

>Hit doesn't job against Jiren
>fights Roshi instead

Yet Yamcha shows up just to find a reason for not attending.

>Paikuhan
Who?

>Whis forces a woman to give birth
That was pretty horrifying if I'm being honest

Toriyama was involve in FnF, and in there Planet Frieza 448 was mentioned.

Toyotaro says that he was going to be more involve in this saga. In his manga Planet Frieza 448, was changed to Planet Frieza 17.

Jeez, I wonder who was the idea to have only 28 planets

He's there to nerf down all the opponents, preventing them from using strong techniques in fear of killing him by accident

Reminder that Goku's name is "Gokou"
Beerus is "Beers"
Buu is "Boo"
Mr. Satan real name is "Mark"
17 and 18 names are "Lapis" and "Lazuli"
and nobody knows Turtle Hermit's name, same about his sister

Based Toriyama finally clears up on why earth has the best food in U7

I still don't know how to feel about this.

Next episode titles

If there's only 28 planets with Sentients(NINGEN!), what is the purpose of Beerus?

Sentients would be considered extremely rare, if the entire DBZ Galaxy only has 28 planets.

What Empire did Frieza have?
28 planets with sentients, and Frieza just went around killing planets filled with sentients?

What, did he sell them to himself?His Dad?Brother?

>three more weeks before 17 appears
true suffering

Looks like the average Salor and the Seven Ballz frame

This.

He can use the Mafuba.

Hit is a useless jobber after that fuck up with the filler. No one gives a fuck about him now.

Next DB ending ED 8 Boogie Back
youtube.com/watch?v=-1ahiGLoUM0

>47 years old

So he can Mafuba a guy and throw the pot out?

So can Tenshinhan, Goku and Piccolo. And they won't die after using it once.

Hit is useless in a series where the greatest assasin in the Universe....cant kill.

He did kill Goku once in the anime, and confirmed he was dead, so....good for him?

Yamcha now getting yamcha'd without even fighting

What do you guys think his favorite hentais are?

I'm assuming something with old men.

Please don't remind me of that.

PSA: The Pedro subs say there are 1289 planets so Crunchyroll might have fucked up, until someone who knows moon speak checks the episode out we won't know the exact number of planets

Planet Freeza #79 was where Vegeta ended up after fighting Goku & co.
Seriously, their universe seems to be finite, but 28 inhabited planets is just shit. Why is there a Planet Trade ORGANIZATION, then?

Hit will be use to hype the next strongest enemy, that's how it works.

That nigga probably skipped her age a few days too so she was ready for birth.

Which was?

Yeah, it's not like Toriyama wants the universe for be almost empty of ningens huh?

Also Freeza's planets aren't necessarily inhabited by native ningen species, so is pointless if there are 20 or 400 planets, you dumb piece of shit

He wouldn't need a pot. Just Mafuba them directly out of the battlefield.

How the fuck can you mix 1289 and 28?

He had thousands of different looking aliens that all came from...about 40ish planets!!
And instead of conquering they were basically just a big group of farmers, miners, and terraformers!

I don't know, how the fuck can you go from Vermoud to Belmod?

According to Herms98 (twitter), it's really 28. So... yeah.

Herms has been wrong before many times
>the loser of the exhibition match gets erased
>there are only 40 minutes before the tournament starts

Him not being able to fucking kill goku means nothing you fucking cunt.
It's the presentation and the hype that's important. And they squandered every bit of that in cheap filler.

LOLOLOL
NO
Hiit can't hype fuck all now.

Have you not been here for the past 2 threads and the whole T W E N T Y - E I G H T debacle?
I'm making light of that

Roshi is scared to fight against a old and dried up King Picolo.

They should just revive Cell instead. Since he has Saiyan and Frieza DNA, he could probably go Golden God Cell.

I just checked the episode and they didn't say 1289 at all. Sorry, there's only 28 planets with ningens

No, I was holding off on watching for a while.

I'm assuming it's just ingredients.

Write the words Shin said and then translate them
So we can tell if you're not just shitposting

This KIND of makes the entire super trunks saga seem kind of deeply fucking retarded.
I mean..goddamn. There aren't that many worlds inhabited by sentient ningen in each universe?

This fag is tarding on about less then a handful of planets?

>Roshi and the other humans a magical powerup
>Roshi and the other humans get special training from Whis in the room of zero age
>Humans can combine their powers to create a Super Human God Super Human

There, so many possibilities to make humans relevant again without ruining the consistency. Why doesn't Toei do this?

good bye planet #29

FUCKING YAMCHA GOD DAMMIT

Woah slow down there user, U7 not having many planets due to wars and shit doesn't mean it's the same for all the other universes
Honestly it makes Zamasu look even more right since dumb ningens kept destroying themselves and the planets the gods made for them

I'm one and I'm excited to see him in action again. Still sucks if there's no explanation for his powerup.

Smallest planet trade organisation of all!

Possibly 28 worlds that actually matter? And the rest of the planets are too low level to really matter if not have advanced enough sentient life?

Can anyone of you on Twitter ask Herms to doublecheck the number of planets or something?
How do you mix up 28 with 1289?

>Frieza runs the mom and pop shop equivalent of planet trade organisation

>there's only 28 planets with intelligent life in the universe

jesus Kai and Beerus should have been sacked long ago

If anyone's willing to record just that bit and put it on vocaroo or something I should be able to check the numbers

That entire last episode was a whole lot of bullshit and didn't accomplish anything.

this is what my understanding was as well

Between Beerus being irresponsable, Buu being a jackass, Shin doing nothing to seed life, Frieza destroying planets on a whim,people like Jaco destroying planets with sentients by mistake and Saiyans like Vegeta and Nappa destroying Planets on a whim?

Yeah, I'm okay there's probably only 28 planets left with Sentients around.

If any idiot with a power level of 10k can kill a planet, and a dude with 1k can destroy an entire city with ease, and Frieza had an army of people with above 2k?

Yeah, there;s probably nothing left.
Probably why Zeno wants to hit the ol' restart.

When did Hercule become the "protector of Earth"? From what I remember, he just kind of appeared during the Cell saga. Was he important in Dragon Ball because I haven't read/watched that since I was about 7.

i-it's not my fault that the cat wasn't destroying the empty planets because he kept napping!

>人生のある惑星はわずか28ヵ所しかありません

"There are 28 planets with life."

Not only that, but think about all the one-species planets we've seen. Somewhere out there there's one planet with about a hundred sentient species.

He killed Cell when nobody could, and did the same with Buu later

Dude

2 = ni
10 = ju
8 = hachi

"20" is spelled as "2-10" (niju), and "28" is spelled as "2-10 8" "niju hachi". That's what Shin say, "niju hachi".
youtu.be/Gzy30Cn_JBY?t=5m28s

"1289" would be... "sen nijaku hachiju kyu" if I'm not wrong.

There aren't people specifically obsessed with him, but literally every normal person ever likes Roshi

Im not surprised.
Any idiot with a power level of 1k can blow up a moon, any fuck with 10k can blow up a planet, so...

Yeah, probably lots of lonely people who destroyed their planets by mistake.

youtu.be/Gzy30Cn_JBY?t=5m24s

But he was already at the arena with everybody and saying that he was stronger than them all and that it was all fake. Where did he even come from?

Why do you need to destroy empty planets? Can't you worthless Kais create life on them?

Do you even know how to create life, you worthless shit? Or were only the other supreme Kais able to do this and that's why the universe turned into a fucking desert under your watch!?

Cute Kai would not have let this happen. Did you even ask Beerus and Whis for help so you can use the Super Dragon Balls to revive them? You couldn't even protect a few dozen planets from Frieza? What were you doing the entire time!?

Zamasu was complaining about the entire multiverse though, not just universe 7.

Yeah 28. I think they're confusing the words after as extra numbers

Why didn't they just say, they had to choose only fighters form one planet?
Why say there are only a handful of inhabited planets?
This seems like a bad idea for future plot points.

There are countless fucking galaxies within a single universe.
There being only 28 with sentient thinking life when I know for a fact that we've all seen more then 70 different types of aliens in BoG alone states that this is outright bullshit.

There is no way NO FUCKING WAY that Buu and Frieza and even Beerus when he was being a massive lazy faggot did that much damage.

No, there isn't. We've never seen a single planet that has more then two natural sentient species on it in DB. Not ever.
No, illegal aliens(lol) don't count.

"Ima wa Nii-juu hachiko deshou ka?
nijuu = 20
haciko - 8

Alright, that's settled then