So, what will happen tonight in Cologne?

So, what will happen tonight in Cologne?

Probably nothing bad. Didn't they give out tolerance bracelets this year?

I didn't receive mine. Are there any left?

Just make your own. Don't forget to add glitter.

1200 dead

where can I get glitter?

Chuckled, thanks

I'm sure they have nailed down how to sweep refugee crime under the rug by now. So, nothing.

Something better happen
I have a £5 bet on a terror attack in Europe on New Years

Nothing. Merkel told the (((refugees))) its not okay to rape. If something bad happens it did not happen. If you lie about it you will be arrested.

People will have fun while you sit at home complaining on Sup Forums

>you cant rape me i have this piece of rubber on my hand
>literally women only safe spaces in berlin
>merkel still isnt gone

DELET THIS U STUPID FAGGOT

HOW DARE YOU TO OFFEND ME LIKE THAT

good lad

sex emergencies

where can you get Hitler

Thanks other kiwifag.

Cologne will probably be swarming with police, so the rape gangs will go to areas where fewer police are.

Plslettheshooterbewhite

Or wait in the bush for when they go home

>implying the police won't join the rape gangs

Mass rapes "won't" happen and if you claim they did happen you will be arrested. Courtesy of German "freedom of speech laws".

>Merkel will hold her 13th new years speech today
>some people will actually watch this madwoman ramble
Let that sink in for a while.

>So, what will happen tonight in Cologne?

>Duly Approved Festivity Fortress of Diversity and Inclusion

happy new year mate. hoping to see some pathetic eurofag guts splattered over the news. when do we get our next round of stats on immigration numbers here?

many rapes.

The sound of rape whistles will signal the beginning of the new year.

First off.
Nice fucking numbers
Second off.
Where you at.
Third off.
When national comes back around.

feminists gang rape migrants

Free examinations by migrant gynaecologists.

and checked user. I'm in chch, u? national = chinks

Auckland
help

fiki fiki
Prepare your safe space

stop this madness, and move to south island asap. we need more whites down here buying up as much land as possible.

It looks like religion of peace is going to strike at any second

Cologne cathedral will be blown up

As your mom

ah shit. Underrated.

It would take multiple, unrelated attacks, all on NYE to get any sort of change of opinion.

The trucks of peace and rich tapestry massacres are too far apart for people to remember them.

These digits confirm.

Cathedral grammar rep

Ficki ficki?

hows the uk going lad? got a gay uncle over there hes a tiny bit worried about the sand niggers.

don't do it you fucking nigger you will be arrested protecting roasties who want to be raped anyway, also the headlines will read dutch neo nazis ruin new years instead of vibrant diversity sparks controversy at muslim new years celebrations

It’s like nz but worse in every aspect apart from work.

I dont think anything will happen because women just wont go outside.

Safe space for women is actually a thing in Berlin

FUCKEN

Have they established zones only for women I saw on news the women said the like the idea

Probably, but I bet they won't report it, nor the MSM will publish.

There will be so many cops, that probably nothing of interest

ficki ficki

nothing. ss-sonderkommando activated.

nothing. it's terrible pr for them to have anything similar to köln happen again so theyll do their utmost to prevent it.

probably nothing, like last year.
And even if, what kind of gutter scum celebrates new year at a train station?

You really think police will do anything ? I mean stopping a taharrush is racist

My guess would be that the police will be extra active and the thots careful so nothing this major will happen.

idk my mang, it a super high profile issue, I'd expect them to not fuck the things up, because the whole world will be watching

hopefully 2018 will bring record number of rapes and killings
the g*rman deserves no less

Nobody can know but better expect the worst ..

Don't forget to add rape.

Cheeky breeeeky
Sorry, I mean
Fiiikiii fiiiikiii

It'll be another city tonight, maybe Frankfurt or Stuttgart.

Can some Germanbros go there and periscope the ficki ficki?
Video is much more compelling than newspaper headlines.
Do God's work anons.

I think you will find a lot of women just dont turn up and it will be just sexually frustrated Muslims men wandering around until they get bored and start smashing shit up.

I really hope there is another night or rape and mayhem, it's the only way normies will wake up.

the fickening

lots of toll are going to be paid

I hope a lot more of sex attacks to expose the left lunacy

>the fickening

It's thinning the herd really. There's nothing relevant outside at new years eve other than standing idle and getting mugged / raped.

She looks like a guy in drag, why would anyone sexually assault her? I'll never understand what's going in the heads of these animals.

kek

I guess Berlin has narrowed it down perfectly
>no bags or backpacks allowed
>airport like security meassures
>high fences, walls, street blockades around the perimeter
>more police on duty then ever
>safe spaces for raped woman
>inclusion agents and cultural translators everywhere

I wonder what happened in europe, that shit wasn't needed 3 years ago...

I doubt any potential victims will go near that shit again.

Nice digits, nice picture

FICKI FICKI

hide yo women and children

This, the (((lugenpresse))) will say how it was a "calm" new years eve and not much happened and then you see videos on social media detailing how girls were assaulted, cars were burned for no reason, ambulances were stoned and several deaths. Just like in my country.

Is there a chance of organized right wing fascists breaking muzzie faces this lovely new years, or will it be ficki ficki of German women as usual?

Spread'em pale butt cheeks whities, the penetrators are here...
t. a nafri

this you fucking bigots

No. The police will arrest any German man trying to protect his gf. Meanwhile Arab dindus will be allowed to commit gang rape freely.

there are still men left.
those savages dont care what it is.

kek

Not much (that we will hear of). Police will be there, women won't. They can't afford another disaster like two years ago. They will sell this as an success on their part and tell us how things aren't as bad as the right makes them out to be, and that a 'multicultural society' works after all, the state still has the control, and that there are no problems at all, nothing to be worried about – while 'refugee' muslim 'minors' will rape and steal at some other city (Berlin, Hamburg, Düsseldorf ...)

>no bags or backpacks allowed
>airport like security meassures
>high fences, walls, street blockades around the perimeter
>more police on duty then ever
Really gets me into a festive mood.

kek

Polish thieves - as every year.

Any big crowd of Non-Believers.

would it be possible to enact these sort of measures outside of the cities? I don't mean in the suburbs or the countryside but like I dont know lets say at the border of our countries?

maybe people could be refused entry and ones that have previously behaved badly could be rounded up and sent back where they came from.

I mean maybe it's a possible possibility I don't know.

one police officer for every person arriving there... nothing will happen but tomorrow you will read the news of nazi police using racial profiling again!