Sekirei reboot

new manga start

Same artist?

>Sekirei reboot
>not a Sekirei sequel/spinoff project

Dropped

Sekirei reboot? Why not just a sequel? Still i'm happy for it but the first sekirei was awesome why does this even need a reboot?

How did the original play out?

Harem ending.

good

and it's a good end, a reboot doesn't make any sense at all. I hope it's a sequel than OP is lying his ass off.

I know rebooting doesn't make sense. Still it is a good manga i'm happy for more sekirei.

Not a reboot but a story takes place after musubi is gone in the final arc and before she comes back in the ending of sekirei.

That's very small time frame. What could've happened betwen the small time frame. Except she want to change the ending i don't think a small time frame worth an investment.

It's about 1 year before musubi is back in the ending. In the picture it said "what happened in the 365 days after she was gone".

This was explained at the manga about all sekirei resurected and freed again. Why this is even need a detail. If she thinks it worth to release it, why not. I'm curious about her latest series too. To bad no raw or translation too

Tsukiumi best girl. Kazehana and Oya-san close second.

No, ANN for confirmation?

>hitmonchanless sekirei

Perfection.

now I can follow a rebooted sekirei and not be bothered to go back and read the old version

So it is a sequel right, I guess OP needs to get his ass kicked.

she needs to finish her other manga, I'm tempted to do a story time

Isn't the artist working on some new manga where the MC literally strips to hentai level of nakedness everything the MC fights?
MC is a boy

I interested but wonder why the uploader being bitch.

Yes, Ithink it stopped though

I'll story time it for you user if you bump the thread for me, the MC and the Heroine are surprisingly fun.

That's not Homura

Based on what Ive seen, he reminds me of a male musubi.

I meant about the latest series is not the returner one but his series after sekirei has ended in japan.

And here I am already dumping this one, does that one even have translations? It looks kind of interesting

Sekirei's artist is literally a yaoi mangaka. Not surprising.

She stopped doing that since she release manga for males.

It is not a yaoi mangaka it's only for doujin/ doujinshi not a manga.