twitter.com/AnonBabble

Burn it all to the ground

Yeah that sounds about right.

lmfao fuck yurope

especially fuck goymoney

>Yurop will be le 0% face before muttistan
Not sure how I feel about this

>no hate speech, personal attacks or agenda pushing
And yet that faggot's post will stay simply cause it aligns with the views of the mod(s)

Yep. It's clearly not agenda pushing.

You know what has to be done.

I hope for the sake of humanity at least one person posted “maybe its the muslims”

Why nuke Jutland? Nuking Skåne will fuck up Copenhagen as well which is their bastion of degeneracy in Denmark.

Ireland is pretty cucked too they have a fag paki PM desu

Isn't Aarhus muslims-welcomed area as well?
Isn't their PM gay?

This is from the same subplebbit. Jesus Christ.

> German police decry safe zones for women
> Rather them be raped then to look like they aren't protecting them

Germany everybody.

>right wing men

what the fuck? this unironically makes me feel straight up murderous

> tfw taking all the free gibs from Yurop as they bleed money
> don't do any of the things requested
> don't take refugees
> slowly grow stronger as all the other "1st world" EU countries dry up

Soon user. Very soon.

Women arnt going to cram into one small isolated space away from Chad. They will take their chances and mingle with the beta rapist for the hope of a taste of chads dick.

The safe space is just a bullshit move so authorities can't get blamed for anything that happens.

>am confident that Africa as a whole will develop her own success stories
>Africa
>success

Are Germans even human anymore? Say what you will about burger 56%ers but at least they dont say shit like this

>3 people on some obscure internet forum say something
>they are all obvious shills
>this means all is lost

Europe is in a bad place. The hole that she has dug herself into is one that she can not climb out of. But it will not be the end of Europe. When things get to their absolute worse and it looks like the final curtain is about to fall the dignity of Europe will be saved when Chad America swoops in to save the day yet again. This time, however, we will make sure that such a travesty never happens again. This time we will make Europe our official bitch. And, Europe, just so its clear... Chad America likes to come home to his floors swept, his dishes washed and a nice meal on the plate, and he is not afraid to apply the back of his hand to ensure those things get done.

Thanks, Italy. We love you too

Every time I go on reddit (to learn what most people are consuming) I almost want to kill myself and start feeling like it truly is hopeless. People on that website are so fucking deluded and even worse, smug about thinking they're right all the time. And the worst part is that millions and millions more people see reddit every single day. If you go on the major subreddits (and even the non major ones) it is all just straight propaganda garbage

I would seriously beat the shit of these two fucking morons, if you are so keen on living in a murderous shithole then pack your shit and go to goatfuckistan

I truly hope thousands of women in western Europe get brutally raped by muslims tonight

They deserve it, the weaker naive races must be conquered and subjugated

You know what's the most upsetting thing? Africa had all the infrastructure needed to kickstart itself and becoming a developed continent. At the very least a lot of the regions had it and could of spread the knowledge to other locations themselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s

Remember, no hate speech.

Based.
Why haven't you taken the multicultural pill yet Sup Forums?

any bets for NYE happenings?

Its Europe subreddit it has like a mil subs and only 1000 people active...

>Europeans are rapidly being replaced, and mistreated IN THEIR HOME LANDS
>Constantly make fun of United States colony for le epic 56% meme
>All signs show Europe will collapse long before United States
>hur dur mutt meme best meme!
I understand it must be painful, but please stop deflecting from the fact you are guys are the ultimate cucks.

I bet 5 (You)s that more shit happens in Cologne just like last year and the krauts will do everything they can to deflect it.
Then again, maybe not, I hear that they've started passing out anti rape bracelets just like sven.

>implying they aren't looking for a good raping
Not only do they get to check that item off on their sexual fuckit list, they get to be all traumatized and shit and play it for sympathy. Getting raped is a success strategy for the modern roastie.

So kinda like Europe in general. Tons of people lurking, nobody doing shit, with only a small handful of retards being the vocal majority screaming for more multiculturism. The rest are afraid to say anything to get removed or labeled. When it's probably the majority that don't like the opinions like .
The funny thing is if the majority spoke up, this wouldn't happen, but fear is a hard thing to overcome. Not even sure who are more pathetic. I guess the liberals who speak out and scream at the very least have some form of deformed passion to push their ideas forward no matter what, while cucks who just sit and accept something they do not like have nothing. Only expect others to fix their problems.

If they want to commit cultural suicide, well good luck for them.

Do we really need to go to war because Merkel and Juncker incompetence?

Yes.

This EU bullshittery has to stop.

This plus the media exclusively being very far-left, with orwellian punishments if you speak up. The situation is very bad here.

You mean invading Poland for refusing to submit to EU?

HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING!!! ZE GERMANS AND UROPEENS NEVER RAPED LIKE THIS BEFORE
are they fucking serious?

Well I will say the Jews are doing a pretty good job at destroying the world. A solid 8/10 so far. Still have some time before complete destruction but in due time. Well, we can only blame ourselves for letting this shit happen. Time to prepare in an individual level because help is not coming.

how's it feel to be bundled in with islamists cuz "muh right wing"

>reddit
Of course they are.

>when a literal monkey has more sense than the entire european mainland
strange times

tip top comfy new year over here desu, might go turk hunting and put them on a stake

Link.

exactly
if anyone here hasn't taken the gun pill and started buying/learning to use guns they're retarded

>bring over 2 million uncultured rapists and savages

>wonder why they cant function in society

makes you think.

You have no idea how bad it is. No knowledge of history (except for muh hitler, holohoax), no knowledge of demographics, no knowledge of other countries or continents (which is why they think that niggers and other trash are just fine and dandy), no pride in their own country, self-hate (race and ethnicity), etc. will do that to you. The most misinformed and brainwashed people in the world live in western europe (and california).

Member when our biggest "newspaper" (BILD) published the pictures and names of hate speech offenders on the zuccbook on its front page 2015 soon after Merkle opened the floodgates? That was fun. Now you see comments that are or are literally worse than Sup Forums tier below every online article and sometimes even as leserbrief in the printed version lmao.

Save us

(And give sauce pls)

This was marketed as fucking economic union not soviet union 2.0 or 4th reich with subhumans.
No point even voting anymore.

Nope, they havent fucked up.

isn't that most of eastern europe

the absolute state of leddit

yes. fuck Aarhus you did well. thank you for your service and good luck

The Eternal Jewman

This...what the fuck is wrong with these people?

They deserve to be forced there.

Nothing will change. People will adapt to the new normal.

Is this "Helifino" poster literally retarded? What the fuck.

Stop posting your Sup Forums shit in r/mde you fag

Have you ever heard the story of martin luther?
He was witty, funny and harsh.
Much like pepe-posting today.
Do you think it's a coincidence the fake nigger called "Martin Luther" was named that to usher in a revolution?

The spirit of Martin Luther is revolutionary and when things actually kick off people will be quite a bit angrier than the rhetoric lets on.

should we just start harassing every european man with "why are you a rapist?!" propaganda until they get so pissed and finally take the soap in a sock to the muzlims who do this shit?

THERE IS NO PHASE TWO REEEEEEE

>not nuking oslo
Uh...

Jesus Fuck, the enemy can't kill you if you're already dead inside I guess.

Nuke germany ffs

Link to thread???

Are these people really that oblivious, are they being ironic or are they fooling themselves?

the future of earth looks bleak, get over it

Go eat some dog.

>gee, I don't know what's causing this change

What the West is experiencing now is unlike anything before in our history. We've survived plagues and famines, empires have risen and fallen. Yet the Marxist rot that has infected us will leave no survivors; when cultures die they disappear forever.
So much has changed since the 100 years WW1 ended. The West went from ruling the world to being shamed for segregating women from the invaders our governments eagerly welcome into our countries. The parasites continue to march through our institutions seemingly unopposed with resistance offered primarily from the shadows of the internet.

I fear the amount of damage that will be done by the time this is over. Rome used to extend throughout the Middle East and North Africa before its fall; what will we lose this time?

When a man has nothing left, all he has left is hope.

Now you know why there won't be time machines

Because they banned everyone who disagrees.

To be fair this is the exact same thing as is said about America in /r/politics

well then he wouldnt have nothing left if he had hope. what i think you may have meant to say is "when a man loses all hope, he has no hope left"

>I agree my fellow European, let us commit suicide to make way for niggers and mudslimes.
What the actual fuck.

>fag paki

is he gay desu fampai

Fuck it all makes sense now

LMAO! at this point western white maggots are so pathetic that it's just hilarious. Why do people on boards like this want to save these insects? they deserve their coming extinction.

Yes.

so this is why the trains are never on time

alternatively, when you back an animal into a corner it will fucking kill you

that's what I hate about reddit you can't have any real discussions about issues which os why I'm here

I think that comment shouldn't be downvoted. It should be upvoted so redditors get redpilled how sick in the head their fellow redditors are.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAHAHA! YES! You seem genuinely surprised though? did you really not know what German/other west-euro normies are like? The ones you encounter on here a microscopic minority and they'd be hunted down by Communist street gangs or arrested if they ever went public with their views.

>white women pushed to have careers
>White women stop having children
>White women start accruing more debt to banks
>Banks back feminist governments
>Oh no our birth rate is terrible!
>Everyone now maxed out on debt
>We need more people to replace the lack of babies!
>Import third world
>Third world starts raping
>Cover it up to hide the fault in your plan
>Provide space spaces

Why can't we just remove these faggots and Jews from our countries and then make one white super-state that will be able to compete with the insane populations of China and India.?

Well Africa is the succ in success

>German state doing something to protect innocent women
->Reddit hates it
->Sup Forums hates the reaction while simultaneously hating on the german Police for trying to protect the women

why the fuck should i take this world serious again ?

If it were up to me, these two would be executed.

No.

I think they were trying to be sarcastic but didn't do a good job of highlighting the elephant in the room blatantly without naming it.

I would be cleansed by nuclear fire and I wouldn't even care

youtube.com/watch?v=jQbhxPDVZKA