Should I stay catholic or leave for the orthodoxy?

Should I stay catholic or leave for the orthodoxy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_influence_theory_of_atonement
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Jesuits have been turned by Lucifer. So yes

I was actually thinking of doing the same, and was wondering how crucial it was to learn Cyrillic and Russian to a greater extent ?

>idolotry
>letting anyone/anything in between you and god, or you and jesus
there is the bible, and there is you. you are the temple. you are the one that has to read, to understand, to inherit spritually on an individual level
learn greek, read the septuigint. read history books, study the torah to understand exactly where jesus was coming from. know the poltiical situations, the entire roman-jewish messianic drama that unfolded over several hundred years

"Catholic" is actually the greek word for "general". What most of you don't know is that the Catholic Church is far from being homogenous. Like I went to a school run by an order of missionary mystics that half the time were at direct odds with the Vatican, half the time so good that two of my teachers actually got called to Rome to serve in the Vatican itself.

Point being: Being Catholic is NOT always following the Pope to the latter, but pretty much doing your own thing.

Leave the Catholic faith, as it has been consumed by the Synagogue of Satan 2 the point the Pope hides his cross when talking with his Yid Overlords.

Baptist scum are not allowed in this thread.

Hahahahahahahaha
It isn't any more than it's crucial for a catholic to learn latin

What's with Americans and church hopping?
Are loyal to gos as you are to a church?

There's nothing wrong with Catholicism. The Pope is a false prophet though

>babies can believe
>babies can be saved
i am sorry, but it does not work like that
their souls will have their day to shine, but you cannot just ask for forgiveness and be forgiven
do you live by the 10 commandments? no? start
only then, and after giving away all of your possessions, can you truly begin to follow jesus
matthew 19:18

Orthodoxy is the only uncucked version of Christianity left in the West.

If you're going to shitpost at least get rid of your tripcode.

Well actually if you truly want to convert you need to recite religious text written in cyrilic during the ceremony, so it is pretty much crucial to know at least how to read cyrilic.

For a ROCOR church, maybe. I don't know about schweiz but we have the OC of America here where it's all in English

i dont shitpost.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_influence_theory_of_atonement
i just don't believe in the same theory of atonement as most goyim

meant for

Thanks, i'll have a look into that!

no, be a radical anabaptist

Do take it with a grain of salt as I'm actually making my first ever visit to an orthodox church tomorrow morning. What I said is what I've absorbed in my research

Sedeprivationism like Mel Gibson

its normal these days to have church service in you own language. Orthodox were actually the first to allow masses in local languages, while catholics still hold on to latin. Unless you go to masses in former Soviet Union states or some special event, you will probably never encounter old church Slavonic

The Orthodox church in my city holds most of the masses in Slavonic, but I can deal with that (I've dealt with latin so far) I am more concerned about the texts and overall communication with church officials

What's the name of the church, I can find out what diocese it's under

wut? thats pretty wierd. They must be some hardcore faction or they target slav immigrants. There is no reason why you shouldnt be able to communicate with them in local lingo

Orthodox Church of Geneva, said to be under the diocese of Geneva and occidental europe

Yeah, it looks like that's a ROCOR church. If you're willing to drive, the Orthodox Church of France does latin-mass style liturgy IIRC

Calvinist Protestant here. Which Orthodox church? Greek? Russian? Some other? They all seem to hate each other, especially the Greeks and Russians.

>They all seem to hate each other
I do know somebody at the orthodox church I'm visiting and I plan to ask her about this. The Orthodox Church encompasses all of them, save for the Macedonian Orthodox. I don't understand it either.

Thanks a lot!

Keep in mind that current Patriarch is corrupt former KGB informer who doesn't give a shit about Orthodoxy. Also almost in every authentic russian church you will be told to change your name from western to slavic/greek/ancient church language (latin analog from byzantine). That being said, everything else will be okay.

How many channels does he catch with that fancy antenna?

leave for yourself, idiot
your own values
... probably too weak for that though

They don't have the supernatural gift of faith even though it's right there for anyone to acquire. They church hop based on superficial things and whatever aligns best with their own desires. They will be cast into hell for their LARPing.

This is probably remote controls for his yacht

>mfw my name is the same in all languages

Forget them both, COME JOIN US

Why do you want to leave Catholicism? Because you don’t like the politics of the current figurehead? He will die in your lifetime. There is no need to worry.

>Should I stay catholic or leave for the orthodoxy?

Same shit. Both burn in hell.

Would you rather wash my feet or surrender all of your territory and work for state police?

And who are you to judge?