Heterosexuality is a social construct!

t. a faggot

PS we'll all be raving gays in the future.
#LOVE WINS

bbc.com/future/story/20170315-the-invention-of-heterosexuality?ocid=ww.social.link.reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/IfPwG
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
firstthings.com/article/2014/03/against-heterosexuality
youtube.com/watch?v=K1lLhqJnb00
thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the absolute state of the bongs

discord gg/Ab5DN5

add a .

But who will make the children?

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/IfPwG

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

artificial insemination I guess? if I remember correctly that's what they did in 1984 so that the people in that story couldn't even have the satisfaction of fucking.

Society is a biological construct.

>>faggot propaganda from cultural marxists
Fascinating.

Day of the rope soon, faggot.

isn't faggotry a social construct because society coddles it? really makes you think

As far as I know that’s bnw. 1984 they did brain surgery to remove orgasms.

Reality is a social construct.

It is a social construct, actually. Before its invention, people just adhered to natural law, i.e. had sex to produce babies. Here's the same take from an ultraconservative christian: firstthings.com/article/2014/03/against-heterosexuality

youtube.com/watch?v=K1lLhqJnb00

This is what it sounds like when someone gets btfo.

Die you pommie fucking poofter. You're the reason nobody respects you anymore. You're saying that the biological, natural continuation of this species is a "social construct"? Oh you're wrong son. You're so wrong. See I'm a medfag and we know all about all the systems of the body. The reproductive system? It's unique above all the others as it requires sex with someone from another gender to work. There's literally a part of our body that can't function without fucking someone of the opposite sex. Just like your heart beat, just like the RAAS system, just like your lungs and your kidneys. There is a part of your body that needs to be inserted into a womans vagina and ejaculate semen in it to work properly. You utterly fail at living if you can't even do that.

they look like they kidnap and rape kids

As an antinatalist, I applaud.

As a man with morals I weep that faggots believe the most degenerate lifestyle in human history is suitable for the future. All we can do is hope that eventually faggots rot away en masse from disease and self-loathing behaviour.

Which one of the three guys are you that spams gay propaganda to pol?

I'm the gayest ones :^)

How gay are we talking about?

I only post gay propaganda intermittently. Though you fucks are happy to quote statistics and studies when they suit your narrative. Kind of funny how facts turn into propaganda when you don't agree with them.

Also, just like to point at the the most degenerate lifestyle in human history causes higher IQ and personal income.

Op-eds =/= scientisific journal. I don’t mind if you post actual studies but the links are usually of horrid quality.

PS i’ve seen that high iq thing a couple of times, but I’ve also seen homosexuality ascociated with lower iq. Did your study control for all variables?

>Also, just like to point at the the most degenerate lifestyle in human history causes higher IQ and personal income.

All those brains and money and still you suck anonymous gloryhole cock, drink cum from tossed condoms, lick shit stained assholes, bugchase and lust after hairless boys. Ya those IQ/Income variables are totally relevant. Your species is filth. If every fag died tomorrow the world wouldn’t even blink.

honestly the bbc should be defunded into the ground. utter and complete (((propaganda)))

>Basic biological imperatives invented themself
How can homophobes ever recover?

even if they did have higher IQ, it would be their duty to reproduce and carry on that high intelligence for future generations, not waste their life assfucking eachother

>that ready to diddle the kids with my fiddle stare of the shitskin faggot on the right
Totally normal and natural behaviour goy, now turn into a cumbucket and let ahmed fuck your kids & women.

Yeah sure all faggots are the same.
Kys there are plenty of gays and bisexuals that aren't degenerates you just don't here about them because they aren't going around being annoying faggots.

There are PLENTY of actual studies from proper journals included

if you would read on.

Well well well, it’s your job to filter them.

So when are they reinventing beatings and lynchings?

I’ve never seen statistical evidence for these normal gays. I suppose ”bis” who are defacto straight are what you describe.

>being hetero is a social construct
>male and female creating children is a social construct

Without being hetero there would be no mankind.

I opened this thread thinking that you would have the gay pride meme flag but the British flag makes just as much sense.

Heterosexuality is biologic construction, faggot.
KYS

Just open the fucking archive links and click the ones that are clearly from scientific journals. I went out of my way finding a mix of links from journals as well as easier to read summary articles from blogs and newspapers.

The study, titled “Choices: Perspectives of Younger Gay Men on Monogamy, Non-monogamy and Marriage,” was conduced by researchersBlake Spears and Lanz Lowen. They surveyed over 800 single, monogamously-coupled, and non-monogamously coupled gay menages 18-40 years about their relationships. A handful of “monogamish” men were also interviewed.

“The most striking finding of this study is younger gay men’s greater inclination toward monogamy,” the researchers report. “We see this in the overwhelming number of relationships that are monogamous (86percent). In addition, 90percentof the single younger gay men were seeking monogamy. This is a sea change compared to older generations of gay men.”

thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf

As far as I know the ”monogamous” gays still have several partners. We can mathematically show that on aberage gays have about 100 partners.

Gays by their own admission engage in unimaginably promiscuous behaviour that would not be tolerated among straights. They are huge vectors for disease, drugs and mental illness, and a huge drain on public resources for conditions that could be mitigated with temperate sexual behaviour. By their own admission their "marriages" are largely open and involve multiple extracurricular partners. They are sexually attracted to children and very often act on that impulse, and are now shielded by a culture that encourages kids to come out as gay without reproach. They corrode institutions and demand changes to millenia-old traditions to validate their insane behaviour.

If they stayed away from kids and kept what did to themselves I could tolerate them. Instead they want public affirmation and obeisance. And, maybe the simplest of all, by most accounts they are roughly 2% of the population and foster the illusion that they are a huge percentage of it t force the rest of the culture to treat the aberrant behaviour of a rounding error as equal to normal behaviour written into our genetic code.

Most of all faggots: you will never ever be accepted by straight men in the way that you crave. No matter what the law is and how our managerial overlords "celebrate" you, the sheer number of repulsive personality traits that go along with being a buttfucker preclude you from ever being accepted by sane normal society.

Stop the fags.

Fuckin faggots brought syphilis back to epidemic levels. A medieval disease. Plus antibiotic-resistant STIs. It’s all fags are good for. But ya you’re all good parents and loyal partners when you’re not getting gangbanged raw in a harness at some bath house.

>Leftists/progressives all become gay
>extinct in one generation
God please

why don't I like dudes then?

You have no idea what you're talking about. Your opinion on gay people is informed by a vanishingly small minority.

I'm gay as fuck. I suck dick, eat ass and fuck boipuss, and yet almost all of my friends are straight. Oh, and before you say something about cucked liberals, most of my friends are not only straight, but also center right leaning.

I'll guarantee you you've encountered about a hundred times more gay people in your life than you think. If you have any friends at all, which seems unlikely from here, probably at least one or two are gay.

kys fag