FOX: Former Trump campaign adviser told Australian diplomat Russia had dirt on Clinton

"Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos told the diplomat, Alexander Downer, during a meeting in London in May 2016 that Russia had thousands of emails that would embarrass Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, the report said. Downer, a former foreign minister, is Australia's top diplomat in Britain."

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/30/australian-diplomats-tip-factor-in-fbis-russia-probe.html

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/amp.abc.net.au/article/9176822
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_Murders
justice.gov/file/1007346/download
politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-clinton-foundation-investigation-russia-20171120-story.html
thedailybeast.com/putins-niece-olga-polonskaya-disappears-from-the-internet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was talking about the 33k emails that Hillary deleted. You know the ones that have never got released.

Proof?
What happened was Russia released to wikileaks because they couldn't just hand them over to trumps team. Seth rich was killed by Russian agents.

The party in London was pretty wild I hear.

>May 2016
Sage this slide thread

And that ^ explains why HC spent $6 million on the Steele dossier. Right. This conversation happened months prior to the 1st FISA warrant application, which was denied. If George P’s booze talk wasn’t good enough to get the warrant the first time, what changed on the FISA affidavit that caused the warrant to be granted later? This bar talk is convenient bulllshit.

We physically cannot stop shitposting irl

He's a cuckservative faggott.

The the trumps & nsa should ask just what side the Australian IA is on.

Australian security agencies need to get on Trumps side or suffer the consequences.

Stop kowtowing to Australian deep state arsewipes....i
I hope you fuckin read this.

Drunk coffee boy was larping too hard under the influence, big deal.

(((they))) are scraping the bottom of the Barrel trying to dreflect from the Steele dossier. there is no fucking way a hammered low level campaign volunteer running his mouth at a bar would be enough to kick off an FBI investigation. The desperation is real.

This same Foreign Minister gave $25 million of our money to the Clinton Foundation in 2006. No wonder he was but hurt with Trump. Both our parties in Australia are thoroughly controlled by the CF, our current foreign minister Julie Bishop has also sent millions to the CF

Anyone got any info on what McCain was doing / why he visited Oz in latter part of 2017?

Yeah something must be going on in aus
I reckon.

We also had the Afghan president, Netanyahu and signed a major arms deal with Saudi's in 2017

I wonder how many Australian politicians are linked to US indictments?

Checked

Checked

What did we sell to the Saudis?

Would you believe this man?

They won't disclose it.
google.com.au/amp/amp.abc.net.au/article/9176822

Something is brewing though seeing we had Netanyahu and the Afghani prez here too.

My tip is it's the US circumventing arms deals laws.

>a nottrump who's already in trouble with the FBI is now more in trouble with the FBI

Hmm.

Ozzy shitposts in real life.
Wtf!?

Downer gave $25 million Aussie dollaroos to the Clinton Foundation hence why he is but hurt with the idea of Trump being president, his bribe will never be returned in the form of favours from Madamme President

>Would you believe this man?

"The idiot child of the Adelaide aristocracy. Born not with a silver spoon, but an entire cutlery service in his mouth.”

- Paul Keating, former Primer Minister of Australia on Alexander Downer.

Rumor is that the Pizzagate network extends down to Australia. This guy looks like an archetypal kiddyfucker.
If he wasn't a politician he'd be a creepy headmaster at some private boy's school.

>Proof?
>Seth rich was killed by Russian agents.

Lol

Well, god damn

From Alexander Downer's hometown: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_Murders

>Rumor is that the Pizzagate network extends down to Australia

Indeed. Pic is Kim Beazley with Tony Podesta during his time as Ambassador to the US

Not looking good for Trump.
So he did collude after all.

>when you vote for a foreign agent

>Alexander Downer
*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA-
*wheeeeeeze*
*inhale*
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
IMAGINE BEING BROUGHT DOWN BY ALEXANDER FUCKING DOWNER, THE MOST CLUELESS IDIOT TO EVER WALK THIS EARTH
I WAS ON THE FENCE BEFORE, BUT THIS HAS CONVINCED ME THAT AMERICANS TRULY ARE THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE THROUGHOUT HISTORY
HAHHAHAHHAHAHA

The question still remains - exactly how many votes did Russian hackers change? None. This whole "Russia" fantasy is fake news created to fool low IQ people.

>justice.gov/file/1007346/download
>Defendant PAPADOPOULOS claimed he met a certain female Russian national before he joined the Campaign and that their communications consisted of emails such as, '"Hi, how are you?"' In truth and in fact, however, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the female Russian national on or about March 24, 2016, after he had become an adviser to the Campaign; he believed that she had connections to Russian government officials; and he sought to use her Russian connections over a period ofmonths in an effort to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and Russian government officials

Is this female Russian national Natalia Veselnitskaya? The woman who met with Trump Jr.?

If;

1: Manafort and Papadopoulos have both been arrested,
2: Papadopoulos met with Veselnitskaya,
3: Manafort worked for Podesta,

Then there was a direct chain of command from Podesta-to-Manafort-to-Veselnitskaya. Which means that if the DNC funded Fusion GPS, and Veselnitskaya worked on the same lawsuit Fusion GPS was involved in, there were not only mutual pro-Russia interests but a chain of command that linked Tony Podesta to both Fusion GPS and Veselnitskaya.

Why would all these Democrats be sending people to offer dirt they claim came from the Russians on Clinton? It would be easy for Podesta to get DNC documents, give them to the Russians he was friendly with, and frame Trump.

Is that why Tony Podesta is now under investigation by Mueller;

>politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314
>Democratic power lobbyist Tony Podesta, founder of the Podesta Group, is stepping down from the firm that bears his name after coming under investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller

Peeling the onion back a layer.... There aren't even any Russian hackers ....
White House Warren Flood and Crowdstrike did the "hacking"...

>Is this female Russian national Natalia Veselnitskaya? The woman who met with Trump Jr.?
Yes.
In the Papadopolous indictment it states the Russian woman was reputed to be "Putin's niece".
But anyone with a search engine knows Putin does not have a niece.

Papadopoulos was running around telling everyone he had dirt on Clinton. The official indictment says just that.

He was also meeting with 'female Russian nationals' to get dirt. Him saying this to an Australian diplomat is just part of his cover story if he's exposed. They wanted to get hired by Trump, create a conspiracy to give him Russian intelligence which the Clintons had because they were colluding with Russia;

>chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-clinton-foundation-investigation-russia-20171120-story.html
>shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, [former President Bill] Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock." In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from interests linked to Uranium One

And who was part of the Uranium One deal? Hillary Clinton as secretary of state.

If what I say is delusion, why have Manafort and Papadopoulos - and no one has - have been arrested as part of the Mueller investigation? If my theory here is true, they've only arrested people who some one relate to the Clintons or the DNC.

This is why Russia gate has been roadblocked - Mueller now has nowhere to go but the DNC. I'm not sure what they're waiting for, but I know Clinton is going to prison.

1:

>thedailybeast.com/putins-niece-olga-polonskaya-disappears-from-the-internet

2: If you're being sarcastic, the fact that it was Putin's neice wouldn't change the other connections Papadopoulos has with the DNC/Clintons. It just changes the woman he was organizing with.

3: The name change, plus the explaination for it, sounds like an attempt to obsfucate. It allows attention to be diverted by changing the subject.

love him or hate him paul keating had a way with words when talking about other politicians

Dickhead.
Putin's brother died before he was born.
He is essentially an only child.
He does not have any siblings with children.
He therefore does not have a niece.

That's all this is. It's like in a court case when a piece of evidence gets thrown out, so they have to find another piece to replace it, and make sure it isn't tainted by the same evidence chain. The dossier is BTFO, so they're looking for something to replace it, or at least move it off the front pages where it's been for months.

>Seth rich was killed by Russian agents.
that's funny seeing as Donna Brazile said otherwise

the further we get from the election, the less this bullshit even seems to matter
why should i care about this "revelation"

it sounds like a lie the gubmint made up to obfuscate the fact they used the 'dossier' to get the fisa warrants, which would be an absolute shit show (ofc it's true).

this is a very, very sad attempt at changing the narrative.