Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

I want to MARRY Marika! Or at least lay her down in a bed of roses.

youtube.com/watch?v=mMXHK4hOdMo

Also, I did this ASAP because of sketchnon. Thank her for it. I'll link the GDoc soon.

pastebin.com/dfVgB3Ub

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dfVgB3Ub
tieba.baidu.com/p/5040993366
hachettebookgroup.com/titles/none/Magical-Girl-Raising-Project-Vol-1-(light-novel)/9780316558570/?yen#book-description-full
docs.google.com/document/d/13onY-CdBAzFLUIinrMwTBYNwGqQ1QtUZQAI6WIA_yP0
reddit.com/r/mgrp/comments/5z9st6/translation/
drive.google.com/open?id=0B36ZPhsREhWFaFcwMU9lV29xdWM
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/154856967/#154928925
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has anyone looked at Plat's new translation of Limited chapter 1 and compared it to the other translation yet?

>top girl is dead
>people still watch this trash

I skimmed through both of them a few days ago, page count is the same, and besides some wording stuff I think its mostly the same, too busy to go back and check thoroughly today

Season 2? please ;_;

YAY!!!!

Musica Magica is no more, but I still have a hope for a season 2 ;_;

Someone explain me this
I know Marika fight Cranberry, so how they survive this? Knowing this monster don't stop until kill

>doesn't stop until kill
Only during her own tests. The fight between Marika and Cranberry took place in Hell's Games.
They weren't allowed to kill anyone.

Thank you for your work chink user

My sides are in orbit after reading that interview. Swim swim cute autist.

Does anyone know who gave Swim Swim the interview?

Likely someone from PR department. Which the only named ones from that department I recall were Daisy and Palette.

>pastebin.com/dfVgB3Ub
Kek, that was good. I want to take Ruler up on that offer, and join the squad!

Swim swim mentions a hole dug out of the mountain, could that imply Tama was responsible for Swim^2's survival?

>“When Tanaka-kun said princesses shouldn’t be violent, I beat him until he shut up.”
>“So I beat up Miyazawa-san when he told Sensei about how I kicked Tanaka-kun.”
So that's what this is about.

Tanaka-kun was one lucky boy.

>Swim-chan will never beat the shit out of you
>Neither will Kano
Why even live?

>Interview with Swim Swim has been translated.

And thus my life is complete.

If Swim Swim was this athletic, why does she have poor physical stats?

Peaceful Days never...

but we got this
pastebin.com/dfVgB3Ub

Whoa, this was released? I had no idea.

It's a start at least.

GACHA
A
C
H
A

>princesses are not for headpats
>she punches you to death

>There are people in this thread that are smaller than Kano
Explain yourselves.

I'm only 5ft...

Kano is cute! CUTE!

Fuck of Pythie.

>scanlations for f2p never

New Year and Tortoise CN trans
tieba.baidu.com/p/5040993366

I can't even imagine anything more autistic than that interview.

You guys here, apparently Yen Press is splitting arc 1 into 2 novels

>jew press

hear*
yeah I think it was something about the page numbers for the 1st release being indicative of them stopping around Unmarked chapter 5

[citation needed]

there are 192 pages in the 1st Yen Press release, which indicates them stopping around chapter 5 of Unmarked, I personally would only think the split is justified if they add SWRP on to the end of Unmarked part 2

hachettebookgroup.com/titles/none/Magical-Girl-Raising-Project-Vol-1-(light-novel)/9780316558570/?yen#book-description-full
>Pages: 208
???

I'm pretty sure most LN translations average around 200 pages. Checking on the kuso TL of Unmarked on my reader gives me 244 pages. The JP Novel is 244 pages funnily enough.

Seems pretty normal to me desu.

A nip friend kindly gave me Repelling Patricia Operation, so I translated it. Enjoy: docs.google.com/document/d/13onY-CdBAzFLUIinrMwTBYNwGqQ1QtUZQAI6WIA_yP0

I'll pull all the reliable TL in here: reddit.com/r/mgrp/comments/5z9st6/translation/ in case anyone wants a stable link to share with others. I chose reddit for now because there's a space for everyone to discuss and I can answer any question without the thread disappearing.

In other news, I'll finish Rainbow Friendship today and TLC Swim Interview per chink user's request. I initially wanted to do GUNS OR ROSES right after, but Breakdown ch1 recently came out so that will take priority.

The anime fanbook came out. Kano is 172 cm, Koyuki 153 cm. Ripple 160 cm (no geta), SW 155 cm.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Good job user.

Honestly, I was thinking of creating a Discord channel for the people from here. Would you guys agree with that?

Speaking of, did you see this? Some threads ago I compiled all available RAWs we have so far. Links to good translations are on it too. Maybe it'll be helpful for you.

drive.google.com/open?id=0B36ZPhsREhWFaFcwMU9lV29xdWM

Not him but discord is for fags.

Maybe so but it would be good to have a place for people to organize themselves or to just simply stay up-date with the new translations and stuff considering that threads are so sporadic, and most of all, super ded.

Thank you for the link, I don't check Sup Forums after we stopped being 24/7 so I miss all the threads, will read the archive later. As for RAW links, it might be better to just have one pastebin rather than a bunch of folders and files?

If you can, please use the JP titles for the stories, because kuso-kun did translate some wrong.

I won't be able to join Discord.

I don't think Discord is our thing, honestly. I wouldn't want to join either.

Discord fucks productivity and is cancerous. I'd rather discuss it on Sup Forums.

>Thank you for the link, I don't check Sup Forums after we stopped being 24/7 so I miss all the threads, will read the archive later.
I'm glad it could help.

>As for RAW links, it might be better to just have one pastebin rather than a bunch of folders and files?
I originally had a pastebin but thought it would be much neater to have it all in it's own place than just one extensive document where everything becomes a blur.

>If you can, please use the JP titles for the stories, because kuso-kun did translate some wrong.
Noted. I'll add those later for you.

Well, it doesn't really matter. Just a simple suggestion.

I remember there as this one user who offered to set-up a website and to mail him translations and the such. That would be really good to have as a hub, much better than reddit at least.

I wish I could remember what his mail was. Gotta look in the archives and see if I can find it.

Oh, I found it. That was quick:

>For anyone with raw, scans or typed out, aswell as those helping the retranslations, I'll be putting together the site, and can be reached at mahoiku.rebuild@gmail.
com

And as a bonus: chinkanon mail

[email protected]

Guns or Roses for the love of god

So will this reddit be frequently updated with new translations, then? If so, there's really no reason for me to be in these threads anymore, I only come to them because I don't want to miss new content.

Not the user who offered to make the website, but I would really like one where I can write accurate information about the characters and the series. The wikia is lost cause, they'll revert any change if it contradicts with kuso's fanfic, even after you explain to them that you're a moonspeaker. A nip recently read the English wikia and had a good laugh, so I told him/her the saga of the English fandom. Turned out they're the main writer of the JP wiki.

B-But you'll miss the discussion!

Breakthrough should give us 1 thread of discussion at the very least.

Also, tl-user what are your plans besides sidestories and breakthrough? Will you aim retranslations as well? Or just untranslated material?

Why don't we just make our own wiki and be done with it? It has happened before, I remember how once there was a shitstorm regarding the Touhou wikia, a bunch of people left and then made their own Touhou wikia and nowadays the new wikia is much better than the one they abandoned. The "old" one is a wikia and the "new" one is a wiki. We could simply just do the same.

>A nip recently read the English wikia and had a good laugh, so I told him/her the saga of the English fandom. Turned out they're the main writer of the JP wiki.
Wow, that sounds painful. What else did he say about it? Anything else you can tell us about the nip community?

Chink user and I keep in conntact so I can update the reddit anything the two of us put out, yes. But other translators stuff and RAW and news will not be there unless others contributors do it.

I personally visit the threads here for sketch-chan and other drawfags. Talking stimulates fanart creation, and seeing those will motivate me to translate in return.

I, for one, do it for the fanart. If an artist puts in the effort, why shouldn't I?

God damn it. Guess I'm still stuck here then.

I like some of you anons sketch-chan! and I like serious discussion, but there are also some things I don't like. That's more just me being weird though so whatever, I'll learn how to deal with it I guess.

>>God damn it. Guess I'm still stuck here then.
Don't forget you are here forever.

pechika
marry

There's also ShoutWiki. It has ads, though.

And I still wanna marry this child

Whether we make our own wiki, alternate website, whatever, it'd just be good to have accurate info on everything somewhere. Character history, personality, relationships... God, that shit is fucked on Kuso's wiki.

I want to MARRY Marika.

>A nip recently read the English wikia and had a good laugh
I don't really check the wiki, what's wrong?

Horizonfag here. Just believe.

>what are your plans besides sidestories and breakthrough? Will you aim retranslations as well? Or just untranslated material?
I'd love to retranslate everything, but that'd just be a fantasy due to laziness and time constraint. Don't want to bite more than I can chew. So breakdown will probably be the only thing I can commit, with random side stories as the mood strike (e.g. I'll do Guns or Rose, and the 4 stories in Circle of Life for sure).

If anyone can provide Hell Survival RAW, I'll TL it even if it kills me.

>What else did he say about it? Anything else you can tell us about the nip community?
He told me if I need any natuve JP help to correct the wiki, just ask him. The nip fandom is just like any other series fandom, most like yuri or at least don't mind it (I think I had only encountered 1 yuri hater?) Everyone accept PfleGale and RazuBell as de-facto. Puk is surprisingly popular. Grim Heart is almost without fail the least liked character, etc.

How can anyone be into this series and hate yuri? It's... really gay.

Maybe he just wants a comfy story of death and spergs out when, for example, someone says that the Pfle loves SG. Dunno, it does not compute.

That's anti-yurifags for you

>Hell Survival RAW
I think even nips can't even get the hold of it now.

There is yuri in this series? What the hell have I been reading?

>If anyone can provide Hell Survival RAW, I'll TL it even if it kills me.
Well, about that...

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/154856967/#154928925

>TL-kun won it in a bid, had to pay a good bit if I remember correctly

No idea how true this may be though.

I saw a tweet of him complaining about all the "rotten people" shipping yuri in mgrp, so I went to his profile to check out. Apparently a Narutofag, so I just assume he's underaged.

Speaking of which, the nip mgrp fandom seem to be balanced between both genders. I saw some middle/high school girls shipping yuri. There was also 1 elementary schooler who recently finished reading Limited (I sweated just thinking what he/she would think about the upcoming Quake/Proud).

>I sweated just thinking what he/she would think about the upcoming Quake/Proud

Oh God!

Try asking PlatFleece if he can provide the raw. He might not help but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Yummy...

Is the Western fandom not split between both genders as well? Even in these threads with have quite a few girls I believe, including myself.

I love Hana so much. It's not fair that she had to die before tapping that rich Mage's ass. She spent years working her way into the family and even won the father-in-law's heart. Now 7753 will have everything.

>4 stories in Circle of Life
Thank you!

You should ask him to scan at least that sidestory.

* we have. Fucking mobile.

After checking, ShoutWiki let's you just create a Wiki from their own site, MediaWiki however, is software to host your own Wiki on your own website, something I have no fucking idea how to do, much less on how to install a site on a webshot.

So for all it's worth ShoutWiki seems like our best options for now. Unless there's someone more tech-savvy here who'd be able to help hosting a MediaWiki site.

>There was also 1 elementary schooler who recently finished reading Limited (I sweated just thinking what he/she would think about the upcoming Quake/Proud).
>tfw no Quake/Proud to molest me
Probably that.

LAND OF MAGIC
A
N
D

O
F

M
A
G
I
C

7753 gonna have that sweet mage all to herself now!