The promised Neverland

Shit went from 0 to 100 really quick
bato.to/reader#1047a77300d5c2a5
imgur.com/a/oQVSZ

Emma is cute.

>people thinks he's dead.
Retard. He will ever get saved or come back later.

Reminder that each character of pic related would easily escape the mansion in the span of a week at age 12 by wits alone

monsters can't catch you if you set yourself on fire

so did ray ask mama for sexual favors when he was working for her

I want to cum inside Mama.

You will get killed before achieving that.

Mama is a bitch and I hope she dies painfully.

I was thinking that maybe he isn't dead. He might have done this in order to fool his allies. Maybe he needs to trick his allies to trick his enemies?

Literally no one has ever bothered to make discussion about this shit, stop trying to make it a topic in every fucking thread.

He's literally in the middle of that explosion, he's definitely burning. Whether he makes it or not is another matter but I severely doubt he's pretending.

B-but she's given birth, right? So she must know the pleasure of being cummed inside.

>ywn have cold tuna sex with Mama

Artificial insemination.

actually it shows in the manga that she was artificially inseminated
so she's still a virgin

>have kid
>can't even enjoy making it
truly a sad life.

>Norman and Emma get to together in the future
>Isabella's kids that she raised had sex before she did

monsters can't kill you if you're already dead

user, I'm not sure how to break this to you, but Norman's been transferred to a semen farm for daily rape and extractions

Just report it for spam and move on.

I don't know how to feel about the fact that there's practically no lewd. Emma isn't even sexualized.

>Emma isn't sexualized
That sloot held hands with Norman like 2 times

>Best girl confirmed pure.

I love nigga mama

>It's entirely possible that Krone was artificially inseminated.
Who's her child? Is it Don? Or maybe Phil?

>Ray reaches dead end
>Phil has a strange shadow and looking at Norman
>Don looking at the house all alone
>Gilda upside down
>Norman ahead of everyone with a light

What does it all mean

I want to be verbally abused by Gilda!

Norman is the one that's safest out of everyone so far

>gilda is upside down
>the lamp next to her is the only one without light
>the dead girl's doll next to her

At the time, this was around chapter 10 so this is my take on the symbolism
>Ray
Him leading the little kids away symbolizes his dislike of Emma's views to bring everyone, he was secretly working for Mama and was messing with their plans to discourage them frok bringing everyone
>Phil
The most mysterious of the children being 4 years old yet the having a score average of 200 and was the one to decipher William Minerva's moree code, most likely foreshadowing his role in the future of the series
>Don
At this point he knew nothing, even Gilda who wasn't on board yet knew something was up. Him being the only one at the bottom of the stairwell looking at the house is due to him seeing no apparent reason to leave
>Gilda
She was in the dark about what the trio were up to, she had strong suspicions ever since Emma and Norman came back from the gate. Her being upside down searching for a path is her trying to figure out what's going on
>Norman
He was taking the lead of the escape at the time, doing his best to make Emma's wish come true and escape with everyone. Could also have been foreshadowing his sacrifice of letting himself "die" and save everyone's oppurtunity of escaping, which is why he's the only one that has lead the kids to the very top.

Three, cover page has them holding hands again.

So Emma will be an actual mama. Pottery.

I don't really like the artstyle that much, but this manga is really interesting.

Though, it would've been easier to buy into the whole "super-smart kids" if they made them 14-15 instead of 12.

ray and norman are alive

So, can we say that Ray is a Lord of the Cinder now?

Niggastream fucking when? I don't like reddit translation.

Niggerstream is also garbage. Wait for Viz.

Nah, all translations are shit. Read the fucking raws

More accurately: Ray is leading them back down towards the house - the dead end is next to the book case because William Minerva and his books are a dead end for escaping.

Norman is leading kids further up the tower along a stairway seperate from the ones Emma and Ray are on, one that has no visible end in sight. Is the tower and stairways the entire facility and farming system? But he's also leading children past a series of locked doors - he's trapped within the system of the farm now and can't help the escape directly, but also he now possesses something that'll allow Emma to avoid her escape being stopped.

Gilda is walking down the underside of Ray's stairway - likely it'll turn out she's a traitor like ray was and accepted promise of becoming a mama in exchange for keeping isabella informed of progress on Don's escape plans.

Don is a fucking idiot who walked back to the fucking house because he couldn't tell up from fucking down. Probably gets left behind in the escape.

Phil has a creepy birdman shadow.

Emma's stairway ends in a door, but one without a padlock or obvious lock - an exit from the stairwell and the tower of the farm system they're all currently in, or a gateway to another prison?

The translation in OP is accurate.

It was just a joke, user.

the chance of this having an anime is gone

>ray was best all along
This plan better work

Why?
Cute Emma deserves an anime adaptation

Ray is great, but his haircut is awful.

True, one-eyed covered by bang has always bothered my autism but that is meaningless now.

I want to gently hold her hand.

Norman, you already did it and not once.

Reminder that Emma is not pure anymore.

>3/10 are from HxH
Best Anime Ever

>power ship is gone
Why

>Phil's shadow goes a different direction than everyone else's
>he's looking at Norman

Ray is gonna become a Demon, Norman is gonna work with WM

This symbolism was useful 22 chapters ago. Now that that entire arc is over, it doesn't mean shit anymore.

Norman will be back, user.

How on earth are they gonna get away without a third party intervention like human resistance? It's impossible.
They have to carry 3 toddlers around and have a bunch of preschool and elementary school aged kids with them.
Besides that, Emma is the only smart kid left. The other two are fucking normies.

Emma's sheer determination will lead them to safety. Or something.

it's simple, they will fail

Cute.

Yeah, she is going to betray Emma. I can see it.

Emma is perfect.

I guess this manga is lit

It actually seems like Emma is considering Ray's suggestion to not bring any of the babies during the escape.

Why? just imagine, they cut some of the stuff from to speed up the plot, and around episode 5-6 Norman seems death and Ray commits suicide, the interest will skyrocket.

This again? It isn't.

as a monster.

I want to have gentle anal with Emma!

Back the fuck off and respect Emma, please.

the only thing monstrous about him is the size of his heart.

Kill yourself degenerate.

S-sorry. I won't do that again.

Thank you.

mama best girl

I hate this post so much.

calm down norman.

Important question, do you guys think Emma is gonna bring those two W.M books with her from the library? One was a stereotypical adventure novel and the other a mythological book with pages missing in it, she even said they could help guide them somehow.

What about rough anal with Emma?

user she's 11

I hate this even more. Rough? With Emma? Who's nothing but kind? She deserves love and happiness. Overtly lewd things shouldn't be associated with her. You don't deserve her. Delete this filthy post.

So this must be Phil
and this white knight here is Norman?

Phil is one lewd four year old holy shit

Three years too much.
t.Abdullah ibn Hamas

Consider suicide. Why people like you have to read this manga? Disgusting.

I don't have any good Phil panels.

Why not? we have so little info about the monster, they seem to work with humans, and eat some, but whatever is the event or festivity that they need top quality kids, is something different than just food, they could be mutated humans and only the smartest persons get the honor to become one of them.

Please tell me someone is saving all these Normananon edits

They will either censor it or cut it (if it's Pierrot))

Her sinister smile at the end of chapter31 was for fucking nothing.

Had they been 14-15, they could've easily physically toppled mama and that would've hurt the plot

I know, I was expecting that after Norman's "death" she would want some revenge, and will try to kill or incapacited Mama to have a good change of escaping, but nope.

of course

>She deserves love and happiness.

People in love do overtly lewd things, Norman. That may or may not include rough anal.

It was to symbolize she hadn't given up, I guess. Her using her actual real depression to fool Mama was pretty cool.

It doesn't. You should treat someone you love right. You don't treat someone you love roughly, you treat them tenderly. Emma shouldn't have to endure bruises, she should have to endure kisses. I can't accept this.

even if that person didnt lose their purity to you?

What are you talking about. Emma is pure.

So what was wrong with the other user wanting gentle anal?

If Emma becomes a Mama and is artificially inseminated, would she still be pure?