>"Yeah"
>"Man, cool. Never expected to meet you here."
>want to walk away
>he grabs my arm
>"You think I'm some kind of beggar?! Your personal clown?"
>what.jpg
>"I guess you are also one of those guys that give me a 1$ donation on Patreon"
>"I just tought it was nice..."
>"Listen! Don't give me this bullshit! You don't even want to take a picture with me, get my signature, anything?"
>"I..."
>"Is this any way to treat the greatest philosopher on the internet?!"
>he turns me around and pulls down my pants
>"What?! NO!"
>try to get away but his grip is too strong
>"There is only one thing I love more than the free market"
>feel his dick pressing against my sphincter
>"STOP! Please! I'm sorry."
>"Not an argument, kid"

Never meet your heroes, man...
Anyone had similar experiences with Molyneux?

Molymeme's ego so big that if he could suck his own dick he would starve to death.

hot

I donated a dollar once. The horrors Molyneux brought on me is not something I want to relive. Sorry.

He killed my parents AND my vibe.

Are you ok?

Apparently Moly withdrew about 300 bitcoin and has about 200 other than that.

Stefan was made for memes

He's made some good points though, he seems a cool guy.

>implying he wouldn't swallow

Truly

>mfw I still can't spell his last name and have to google it every time

Hot

Haha! Nice copypasta, but I actually did meet Stefan Molyneux for real, at a grocery store in Toronto yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Ever since I defoo'd from Molymeme I've been happy.

>4chins
>loving on zionist jew philosophers

how deep in the rabbit hole are we?

I donated $50 to him one time and i have his amazon link bookmarked

No regrets

loved his interview with Coach Red Pill

He does look like he has pretty high upper body strength. Story checks out.

how much sustenance is in cum?

Well, that's about all.
Peace.

The road to serfdom, eh?

yep, same

tho there's still some shit learned, just not from the pseudo-psychology cryfests

I feel that way about other Youtubers, but I figured out what they do. They all encounter a high quality source material and then dumb it down for the audience. e.g. Sargon can read a book, miss the main point, and make a video his fans will like. I decided to cut out the middleman and reach the source directly. These people are intellectual training wheels. Once you know you don't need them anymore.

ONE DOLLAR