I'm so glad you came to the music festival with me, user-kun! What do you want to do first?

>I'm so glad you came to the music festival with me, user-kun! What do you want to do first?

Lick your anus.

Why does she look so pissed?

She's so fucking cute. C U T E.
I still don't understand why people could possibly hate her.

Why would anyone hate any keion, they're all incredibly nonoffensive.

>music festival

Well considering everything is anime all of a sudden, I take it we already candy flipped?

Not that kind of music festival, you degenerate.

fuck in the porta-potty

Watch the Judas Priest. Then Iron Maiden and maybe some AC/DC.

Bareback you like a filthy animal. After that we could go see BoC

>sex inside tent
>sex under starry sky

Wax your eyebrows into an actual shape

Followed quickly by: Leave.

a bloody good sound check for a starter, yesterday's was awful

You fucking monster.

wait, I'm not black

find that one girl i actually like. i hope she's here.

Let's take some acid

Dont hurt me but i think concerts are good because the crowd effect.

bye

I've never been to one so I wouldn't know.

Fuck off coalburning slut.

I
WANT
TO
CUM
IN
JUN
PUFFS

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGJGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

God no the crowd is the worst part. The only good part of concerts is seeing the band in person plus the 100kW sound systems. but mostly the sound systems.

"Hey Mugi, I'd do anything for you, you know that! I'm just glad you invited me! hey, here's a schedule, I already circled the bands you liked so we won't miss anything!"

"Isn't this great? Oh hey, look, they're passing a bowl around, let's toke up when it gets to us!"

"Okay Mugi, you've smoked weed before right? No? Hahaha, it's fine, I'll show you how! See, this bowl has a little hole on the side you cover with your finger. Now, inhale from this spot while I light the lighter! And once you've inhaled for a few seconds I'm going to let go of that hole, it's going to give you a big rush of air and you're going to get way more smoke!"

"Awesome Mugi, that's a huge hit! You're going to start feeling pretty silly soon! Time for me to take a hit!"

"Aww Mugi, you feeling a little high? I will admit that was some strong shit! Makes the music a lot better huh?"

"What's that Mugi, you want more weed? Okay, I'll track some down for us. You're just a little pothead, aren't you!"

"Hey Mugi, that's it for the day, let's head back to our tents to unwind. I've got a ton of munchies and we've got a lot of weed left for tonight and tomorrow! Aren't you so happy?"

"Mugi... geeze you're super high, why are you being so touchy-feely? You want to what?! Sleep in my tent? Well... okay I guess..."

"Mugi! Hey watch it! I know it's dark but you're... Oh.. you're naked huh? Well, this is your first time right? I'll be gentle. Weed sure makes you horny huh? Don't worry, this will feel great."

fuck off to where you come from

Get some Yakisoba and eat it for myself.

They're out of yakisoba.

We're going to see Ty Segall and we're standing right in the front. Try not to get crushed.

Goddamn Nigga you actually spent the time to think of all that, jesus Christ.

Smoking weed is a staple at music festivals and concerts man. Even in states where it's banned the police pretty much don't give a fuck. I went to a Flaming Lips concert back in HS and Wayne Coyne stated right before it began that the spot we were in (outdoor concert) was free game as far as weed goes and the police can't touch us.

In hindsight I'm sure that was not really true, but still.

She might start melting if you do that.

>What do you want to do first?
You... *graps her hand and brings her to tent with two other black guys*

Buy some Bloodbath merch