Gintama Thread

15 minutes until new episode

The LAST

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-03-23/gintama-anime-to-air-reruns-with-new-opening-ending-songs-starting-in-april/.113792
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6FrZdj3F_aq9nAi3cvks68Q6wNldTRAH
twitter.com/Story_terror/status/846047174253170688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Manga is super serious now

post tsukki one

By the way, the last week thread died too fucking soon guys. This one has to reach at least 400 posts.

Well it is the last one (for a while?), but how many anons know that?

The last one had only 109 FUCKING posts, user. It was literally one of these Gintama° threads who were inactive as hell.

Movie is looking great

I'm wondering if they're going to adapt that Beetle arc as well.

The anime will be continuing as reruns for a while, presumably until the Silver Soul arc is far enough ahead.

Hoping for the skipped arcs ala Enchousen.

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-03-23/gintama-anime-to-air-reruns-with-new-opening-ending-songs-starting-in-april/.113792

I'm almost sure that scene is how the movie beggins

I am guessing we are going to get clips of some of their early adventures before the movie turns into Benizakura.

Why is Banrise so stubborn about not doing skipped arcs on TV anime. I'm sure there are nips that wish for them too.

Starts with the ED

Cool shit

Well, pretty good decision of BNP. And indeed, I hope they'll do those skipped arcs in between.

It's the people up top who decide. The reruns should be a good opportunity to do them though, but I am not sure if they will.

Confession when she's sober?

I will keep hoping.

Did tsukky just won?

You know how Gintoki is going to react.

No, just drunken terminator. She has to be sober first to win.

KEK

>tfw Kondo literally turned into a gorilla

The costumes looks awesome so far

Don't blame BNP but the damn Production Committee for all the skipped episodes.

CR are going to cut the post credits scene

Right?

Maybe not

So who's going to return for the yato shwodwon. My bets are on kamui and abuto

Really loved the art style they used for this.

So this is the final ep of the season or?

They're going for reruns next week.

Yeah, it's gonna be reruns from now on, but with a new opening/ending. But it was said that BNP also is gonna adapt the Silver Soul arc later, judging from the trailer they showed at the Hanamatsuri event recently.

Sugita makes a cameo?

Subs when ?

In about one hour, user, unless CR messes up again.

1 Hour?

So, it's mean that this is the last Gintama thread of this season ?

Unless people make threads for the reruns or the manga chapters. The chapters are usually out saturday/sunday.

Officially yes,unless there is new material adapted.

We can have regular Gintama threads anyway

That DVD/BD cover is badass as fuck.

Wonder how nasty those scars will be.

Talking about "reruns", what are your favourites OP and ED of Yorinuki Gintama-san ?
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6FrZdj3F_aq9nAi3cvks68Q6wNldTRAH

Piko

Was it rape?

fuck i forgot last week's episode

Go watch it then

Funny like the first day

And that is

Thanks for the following and hope you enjoyed it!

New threads in the future, don't worry

They better adapt the skipped arcs

Thanks for the drop, user. Hopefully, there will be some new content (such as the skipped arcs) in between the reruns, for new threads.

Kagura joke explained

Would you?

Gintama threads are not going to stop ever.

Wow

That's a really minor character you got there

Mmh... Maybe ? She's a very minor character after all ?

Lolicon janai, feminist desu.

What Gintama character have some similar characterisic traits as you ? For me I'm a bit of Hijikata (for his obession with mayo), and a bit of Yamazaki I would say.

Subs any minute now

MADAO

It's out on CR although HS release may or may not be delayed since their bot probably broken or something since they still haven't released Idol Jihen and Nyanko Days episode today for some reason.

So, is there a real new announcement in today's episode or did they just talk about yorinuki gintama-san which was already announced?

Tosshi, of course.
Minus the dorky look I mean, I like my long sleeves.

I somehow remember last week episode about how Oboro stabbed Takasugi right through his mouth. Holy shit.

Yorinuki was that annocement, yes. The viewers in Japan only got to know today about it (we only got to know about it earlier because of leaked Shonen Jump).

Takasugi, edgy and want to destroy the world

Oh, yeah, makes sense. I always forgot it gets leaked since I don't follow serializations weekly...

So CR really cut the last scene

Watch it here

twitter.com/Story_terror/status/846047174253170688

I can't really relate to most of the characters in gintama

You mean his Otaku version?

Well, Tosshi, yeah.

Thanks for the link, user. Well, you fucked up CR.

Fuck Tsukki in that las chapter. Why do people want her to end up with Gintoki? We have Sacchan and Otae here people, wake up!

>not wanting best boy Kondo to end up with Otae
You are a terrible person.

Anyway, good episode and awesome season overall. Hyped for the next arc.

>not accepting the tsukuyo redpill after the red spider arc

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

>wanting pure girls to end up with used goods

I actually do want that. I'm just saying GinTae is a better ship than GinTsu but of course KonTae is better than GinTae.

Sacchan is pure?

And that was a prank dude. Gin-san might not be "pure" whatever that means but he is Gin-san, I think that's enough.

Because I like her dynamic and ship tease moments with him better than the ones he has with the other two? That and I generally just find her more interesting.

Tae was certainly the main choice for Gintoki love interest, but she's gotten less and less ship tease over time, while Sacchan was never a serious choice.

Gintama is number 1 again (it'll take a while for ranking to update)

I dropped the manga a bit after when they rescued Kondo and Katsura because the plot seemed like it was getting really fucking stupid with the space overlords and shit despite staying completely serious.

Was I right? Should I pick it up again?

Noice, I look forward to see all these assblasted people on MaL; it will be glorious.

Dropping Gintama is never right. Go read it.

subs out finally

Well that's been a while, user

That art was pretty awesome.

It's mostly going to be the fma people