Court rules against Oregon bakers who refused to make gay wedding cake

Homophobic kike worshippers BTFO
archive.is/HzOb4

Other urls found in this thread:

oregon.gov/boli/SiteAssets/pages/press/Sweet Cakes FO.pdf
discord
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/14/sweet-cakes-melissa-crowdfunder-breaks-record-352k/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those lesbian degenerates went out of their way to find a bakery which would refuse them.

Fourteen other bakeries were closer to their residence. It's clear they just wanted to find a business to sue over "muh discrimination".

I hope they both die agonizing deaths.

Bakers should take notice, make the most horrible cake you can and deliver it at the very last moment.

No they didn't. They saw them at a bridal show and they had made a cake for one of their moms previously. They had no idea the owners were religious and/or anti-gay.

They got in trouble, not just for refusing to serve the lesbian couple, but also for posting their name and address on Facebook and harassing them.

Read the actual ruling:

Where do you get this bullshit?

discord gg/Ab5DN5

add a .

Commercial speech has different levels of 1st Amendment protection compared to private speech due to previous court decisions. Anyone with a brain saw this coming. As long as the government can assert it in its interest, it can censor commercial speech. That's how it's always been.

They aren't regulating speech they are regulating conduct.

>no they didnt but yes they did
Kys

Wasted digits on this pinko scum

There wasn't any harassment by the owners. The one posted the complaint from the dept of labor on his facebook (17 total friends) and removed it that day by request.

Yeah speech is involved.

Yes! Paganism wins again. Fuck homophobic ch*istianity. Long live the gay tradition!

Lol bullshit he posted the first page that had their names and home addresses on it which spread eventually to the press. He, Aaron Klein, then lied and claimed he had no idea their address was on there. He knew what he was doing.

They also made hundreds of thousands of dollars in private donations:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/14/sweet-cakes-melissa-crowdfunder-breaks-record-352k/

They did not suffer financial hardship. They CHOSE to close their business and start an at-home business since businesses with no PUBLIC storefront may refuse service to gays.

Can bakeries sue gays that refuse to buy cakes?

> Homosexuals are not hysteri-

Love won

They are allowed to quote the bible and say they don't support gay marriage. They are a business held to be open to the public and their conduct may not include refusal of service to protected classes. They broke the law due to their conduct.

This literally just proves the first post right
B A K E T H E C A K E

I hope Trump abolish those commie laws. Maybe he could delegate it to Pence.

Fuck off faggot

They broke the law under a retarded pretense qe wouldn't wven be seeing if the bakery had been run by some chinks or nonwhites. It's the same gay religion hating shit all over again.

They are not going to abolish ALL public accommodation laws because you are butthurt. Such laws have existed since 1871. The opposition lost this battle to maintain "separate but equal" in the 1950s and 1960s. They used to claim religion justified racial segregation and slavery and they lost on those claims. This won't be different.

The laws must be applied neutrally. Find me a case where someone FORMALLY complained about a bakery owned by a Muslim or a non-White for being anti-gay and the complaint was ignored or dismissed. Your hypotheticals are meaningless in isolation.

The bakery tried to argue they were protected under the 1st Amendment and people believed it would work. Just saying, it wouldn't and without that they had nothing.

Good faggot, anyone making polgbt should applaud him.

Society owes you nothing for your perversions

That'sthepoint.jpg

Take a fucking gay to be this goddamned mentally impaired

Maybe if they're a business that's open to THE PUBLIC they should just shut up and serve THE PUBLIC

They are allowed to speak against gay marriage. They are not allowed to deny gay people service at businesses open to the public. A big issue here is these cases all occurred PRIOR to gay marriage being legal in the states they happen. That's WHY ADF is suing hoping for an exemption. They are unlikely to get it, let alone a codification that religious people can shit on gays. Why would they allow religious people to use the same failed arguments they used on Black people and interracial marriage on gay people? We aren't worse than Black people.

This is why we hate faggots. Freedom and faggotry are diametrically opposed.

That's because gays don't go after Muslims.

This entire case is bullshit but this entire law since 1965 has been bullshit. Private business owners should have the freedom to refuse service to whoever the fuck they want. It's completely antithetical to the beliefs our nation was founded on for the government to step in and force private business to interact with clients they don't wish to, by the barrel of a fucking gun. "Protected classes" is such an unamerican concept and yet that's what wins out in today's world.

>we aren't worse then blacks
Yes, you are.

5 clowns in robes will just tell us that the constitution very clearly says things that we're just too dumb to read. It also doesn't say things we apparently read.

This case should about the first amendment, but not the free exercise of religion. Freedom of association. If I cannot freely disassociate then I cannot freely associate. Anti-discrimination laws are patently unconstitutional, but no one gives a shit and it doesn't matter.

This

I hate gays and all too but the bakers are just fucking retarded.
Just bake the damn cake, you don't have to agree with gay marriage it's your fucking job.
If I sell houses for a living and a soon to be wed gay couple want to buy my house why on earth would I ever deny them even if I'm against it?
The bakers are more like gay bashing muslims then true Christians

>Sue happy kiddy molesters aren't as bad as blacks

If I own a business I should be able to refuse service to anyone I please. The free market handles this problem just fine you little nanny state bitch

Muslims don't go after US. There are very few of them and they don't spend millions to pass bullshit "religious freedom" laws to harm us like evangelical Christians do.

Then explain how they made 3x as much money in private donations as they were fined.

>find jewish bakery
>demand swastika cake
>sue them for discrimination when they refuse

why hasn't anyone done this?

>homosexual temper tantrums are more important than conscientious objection
This is why homosexuals are the enemy. They may be pawns, but they are the enemy nonetheless and must NEVER be allowed to exist in a nationalist society.

I'll wait until it reaches the supreme court, thanks. They already appealed it newfag.

If you can't decide not to serve me in your own business do you really work for yourself?

Want a one way ticket to Qatar? I'm willing to pay for you to visit tolerant muslims.

I'm assuming you are white right
How would you feel walking into a black/mexican/Muslim owned store and them denying you service because of your skin color and the government refused to intervene.

Wrong.

They are Christians refusing to desecrate the sanctimony of marriage as defined by God.

As owners of a private business they should have every right. Business is not performed in a vacuum faggot, we all have a right to define how our work impacts our shared reality.

Forcing fagshit is immoral!

They aren't denying them business, they are denying the request to provide special accommodation. You may see a wedding cake for a gay marriage as identical to that of a straight marriage but they don't, and they are under no obligation to. None of these bakers have denied the ability for gay clientele to shop at their store or purchase any other cake or pastry or whatever, they just simply do not wish to bake a cake that will be utilized in something they personally disagree with, and they should have the right to do so.

The service they provided was a form of speech and religious expression, though, since it's both art and for a traditionally religious ceremony. That was another big issue. This was dismissed because they operate as a business, not privately or as a church, and so they don't have the same protections. Commercial speech just does not get the same 1st Amendment protections as other speech and anyone could see this decision coming.

And I'm happy with this decision. I don't know what gave you the impression I was arguing in favor of the business.

That's the whole point. They are beholden to the state because they are open to the public. Costco, as a private club, is not. At home businesses, as the Kleins who owned this bakery formed after closing their bakery, are also not subject to such laws. I HIGHLY suggest reading this if you want the legal reasoning:

Couldn't give any less of a shit. Just go shop elsewhere. Perpetual victimhood is a stupid concept.

Because private citizens realize how absurd the law is you retard. That is not an argument faggot.

This isn't Qatar and Christians here in the United States spend MUCH more than Muslims to try to make life harder for gay people.

Because people sympathize with a private business being steamrolled by degenerates and the totalitarian nanny state they built. in a free market the bakery wouldve said 'no', the fags wouldve bitched on facebook and then gone somewhere else, and there wouldve been no need for private donations to the bakery

They should have the first amendment right to discriminate. The reason why anytime matters less than that. If you don't get to refuse service who do you work for?

They sell wedding cakes already. They were refusing service on the basis of membership in a protected class.

See:

it's (((funny))) that the supreme court thinks unlimited mega donations to political causes by corporations is protected by the 1st amendment, but somehow liberals think the actions of the bakers is not.

Or maybe this will hit the supreme court and the lesbians will be btfo.

I would go to a different store content with the fact they are losing a shitload of money by not serving an entire class of people because i'm not a little bitch who needs the state to intervene every time i get my feelings hurt

Easy to say that when you are the majority but how will you feel when commie gooks overrun your country and you get treated like white South Africans

They made hundreds of thousands from refusing service and get free legal services bankrolled by millionaires. They DID go to another bakery. They just also filed a complaint. They didn't personally choose to fine the bakery.

Speech ≠ conduct

Only due to the Christian majority.

Moral humans hate faggots.

Honestly it doesn't matter man. You will win. If you don't win now you'll win in 5 years when the court hears an identical case. We burnt the constitution a long time ago. The country is yours so have fun while you can.

NO TRUMP SUPPORTERS IN MY RESTAURANT come to mind.

Not a legit protected class

A class which will soon be unprotected. Stop promoting sodomy and perversion.

I agree that only little bitches look to the gov for help but what else is the government for if not to ensure our rights are upheld

Im a brainlet, can someone dumbify this for me?

So did did the bakers win or lose?

Oh fucking really Yankee?
America isn't Qatar? Who would of fucking guessed. God you're smart.

>Some of the most tolerant people on your list of gay fabor are literal christians (catholics)

But you know fucking christians and shieeeeet athiesm rules I'm mentally twelve and my world revolves around a mythological where my christian parents telling me to go to bed is hurtful ;_;

The whole point is that they WOULDNT have made hundreds of thousands or received free legal services if they weren't being persecuted by the state for refusing service to someone, everyone wouldve just moved the fuck on. there is no reason for the state to get involved and the entire concept of 'protected classes' is utter nonsense

Politics is not a protected class.

That's because Muslims in the US recognize they are extreme minorities, and as such they push minority rights. Once Muslims become a significant portion of the populace those minority rights go right out the fucking window.

You think Dearborn, Michigan is a safe place for gays?

Speech is one type of conduct. If I am only allowed opinions that I can't act on then what good are my opinions. If I wanted to associate with you you should be free to decide whether you want to do that whether the situation is business related or not. If you decide you don't wish to associate with me then I should be SOL. If I can sue to force you to associate with me against your will then you aren't free to choose my company.

I think the business should enact a class action lawsuit against all non-customers for discriminating against them. No one gets to be free.

Bahaha. Nigga gooks ain't as dumb as blacks. They aren't allies but they're not going to say no to their best customer. Besides chinks aren't even that present. We literally get more english people then chinks per year.

>Faggots
>Protected Class

LAND OF THE FREE

we're talking about a privately owned business not a public service, IMO if I own a business i should be able to refuse service to anyone i want and nobody should have the right to force me- with maybe some exceptions like if you're the only grocery store in town but not for a fucking cake shop

>what is this?
>well it's an anus chocolade cake
>I guessed you like asses and shit, so here goes your anus wedding cake!

Ummm... In which way?

I find the entire concept of "protected classes" to be completely anti-American and un-Constitutional.

>my rights
Does the business owner not have rights of his own. Don't you burgers have the right to free association?

What's going on with the Supreme Court case? Isn't that the one that really decides it all?

I would hire a gay couple who does this in a muslim food store. If they refuse and don't get sued I would use this case for my own case

As a gay couple I would always be paranoid that they piss inside my cake if they know they are forced to make it (because otherwise I could ruin their life)

what if they're hindu?

>they aren't as dumb as blacks
I never said gooks were dumb, they are however especially cruel and lack any real morals, especially the communist and you know damn well China is trying to exert influence over cuntland

>Don't you burgers have the right to free association?

No.

>you don't have to agree with gay marriage it's your fucking job

They shouldn't be forced, by law, to comply with requests they don't agree with. The gay couple isn't entitled to a cake by the constitution, they weren't being denied the rights to a service that couldn't have been fulfilled by some other, non-christfag bakery.

>buying food from nonwhites
>buying anything from nonwhites

Somewhat. But barely, and most of their shit is vetted. I see more poos then chinks and chinks are supposed to be a big migrant pop. I think it's just a meme. Their only real presence is buisness wise and we're definitely not rhe only chinkvested nation. Besides, as I said whites make them money. They probably treat us better then the mainlanders because of that.

this is great news
> we can us a Sup Forums trap army to sue the muslims
quit playing the short game you tards
> play the long game

you would think so wouldn't you? Fucking Lyndon B Johnson destroyed that entire concept like 50 years ago

So what you are telling me is that the government can force you to associate with whom ever they want and there is nothing you can do?

nice devil digits so I respond
fitting as its about Satan (gay shit)

Speaking of gay shit, I would have made the cake with two butt cheeks with a shitty loose asshole and then put a shit covered dick on one of the cheeks.

Sweet, now that a legal precedent has been set I encourage any Oregon anons to start ordering pork from Jewish and Muslim delis in your area and sue them when they refuse.

Overload the system and call these idiots out on their bullshit.

THAT
Americans aren't allowed to form Gentemen's clubs, No blacks or Jews Golf Courses, or even assisted suicide groups... There is NO free association in the US anymore.
Probably because feminists wanted to deny men any male spaces.

One question. Why do you motherfuckers go out of your way to force what you do on other people and children? I know that you get some kind of kick out of making people that clearly don't want anything to do with your kind do things against their will. It's not like there aren't plenty of baker faggots because it's not like any of you do any real fucking work. I don't have a problem with gays for the most part but this type of behavior makes people hate you. It's your behavior, not sexuality, that makes your kind truly disgusting.

Fuck off faggot, you're on the wrong board to defend your degeneracy

they should have baked the cake but made it really shitty

I wouldn't go to a store owned by them in the first place. They are almost always filthy.