Why Sup Forums cares so much about purity?

Why Sup Forums cares so much about purity?

Why do you care so much about making the same shit thread?

>Keep making the same thread
Fuck off.

Men always want to be a woman's first love. Women always want to be a man's last romance.

>bumping the thread

If I want sluts then I will read hentai manga or watch American TV.

>/r9k/ scum being this mad

It's a legitimate question. A sizable portion of Sup Forums gets all hung up and bent out of shape over "muh purity". Probably has a lot to do with general insecurity and lack of experience IRL, in my opinion.

>normalfag thinking he's welcomed here
wew lad.

The idea of kissing another man's cum is gross.

Ur gross

It's a trolling tactic that's what it is and OP is the mastermind.

Because Sup Forums is pure, too, and many anons want to share that important aspect of their lives with their ideal partners.

dating women that never bathe or clean themselves in any way is even worse, friend.

Do the characters even have sex in this manga?

Im reading it now and theres only teasing with nothing concrete.

>He believes everyone on Sup Forums is like himself

Hate to tell you this, but the carbon that you're putting to your lips and eating has been eaten, excreted, and fucked before.

But the only way I can understand purityfags is that if a woman slept with a man, no matter how much she cleans herself she was filled with another man's cum and being with her is gross. If that's the case then I don't know what's their problem.

Not the case*

You know the only people who say they like sluts are thirsty virgins who can't get any, so they try to normalize slut behavior in order to increase their chances of having sex. If you look at real life only the rejects of society call for the end of slut shaming, just look for yourself.

Virgins who save themselves and want purity are to be commended.

>Do the characters even have sex in this manga?

Yes, not the MCs but the side characters does have sex.

>not the MCs

alrighty then, not interested in this teasing, kissing horseshit again. im out.

>He doesn't like "pure" MCs

C'mon man. It's a common thing in anime/manga. But suit yourself.

This. Sup Forums is mostly desperate virgins. Desperate to the point of obsession.

its like JCOLE said. "pussy is power and we feel proud when we know that pussy is ours"

What's with using Koi to Uso to shitpost? It's literally "nothing happens (at least so far) the manga". There isn't much to it unless you are Sup Forums trying to find another excuse to shit up threads with "muh goverment" posts or if you enjoy the manga, like me.

Anime upcoming this summer season, if you didn't know. Also this bait is still rather small, just you wait until anime airs and maybe Sup Forums will come.

There are lewd kissing and NTR