Tales of Zestiria the X Episode 24

How do you feel about having to wait a month before Velvet comes back?

>implying she will

Doesn't matter. I still have her game.

Sory's mahou shoujo transformation scene was great.

EARTH, FIRE, WIND, WATER

WHEN YOUR POWERS COMBINE

i AM CAPTAIN PLANET!

Who is this again?

The protagonist for the next Tales game.

Is it the last episode?

Pretty sure all the normies who followed this for the "cool" ufotable action will flock to SNK or something else. Who will care about the finale? That's such a dumb move to make.

This transformation took me all the way back to the earlier shounen shows of ultimate gattai. Shit was great. I could almost feel the hype.

>that transformation

what's her role here then?

>implying that most normies haven't already dropped the series for shounen shit.

I am actually hype. This might be the one cliffhanger they've done where I really wanna see the next episode.

Man this threads pretty dead. Did all the game fags just come back to shitpost Alisha armatization last week?

It was pretty great

this show was always dead and because it's trash

The show was dead from the start of season 2. The only people who stuck around were Alishafags and those who were too autistic to drop the series.

I'm almost glad he's dead now so he doesn't have to live with the indignity of being in this shitshow anymore.

R.I.P. BEST BOY OF THE YEAR

OTP

You mean before we get a shitty, underwhelming ending?

Well the five people who shitpost these threads will be here to talk about it then

To get to the other side, duh, didn't you hear that joke before nimrod

Velvet's job is to be anime's Sorey'd grandfather.

>wait a month
wait what? I thought it's coming out next week.

Ah yes asking rhetorical questions to seem pretentiously deep.

really made me think

>a month long wait
>1 fucking month
It better be a 40 minute long episode or something or I'll be really pissed.

>TOZ mangaka telling everyone to buy the game/manga instead on twitter
Wew

That's a weird way to spell Magilou

Which includs giving anime Sorey his bird analogy

Better show Epileo

It's kind of pathetic that the only people still watching this shit are the waifufags. Even attempting to bring up Sorey or Mikleo has you autists screech fujoshit. So I want to ask, how does it feel knowing that the anime is flopping because it's trying to pander to you?

Tumblr and Twitter predicted this two weeks ago.

They'll show him sucking NPC seraphim cock because Anime Sorey doesn't care about him enough to come back to him this time

I just wanted more Edna. Fuck Alisa and that stupid bitch Rose.

Cute

Not like that's a loss anime Sorey is a pretty shitty husbando. Anime Sorey will become a seraph and Mikleo will already be fucking somebody else, leaving anime Sorey forever alone.

I'm more towards hoping Anime Sorey just dies altogether.

Just go watch a lolicon anime, I'm sure there's a lot of those these days.

The only decent versions of Zestiria are the manga and novel.

Both versions treat the shitty waifu like the side characters they are.

>inb4 Eizen gets forgotten
Calling it now.

I'm watching this because of Maoterasu might give some lore about Berseria, and we might get to see Eizen again.

That's about all.
Zestiria itself is pretty shitty.

I don't care as long as Mikleo gets a better husbando. Game Sorey may have been autistic but he was infinitely better than anime Sorey.

If you want that then go watch a Let's Play, because the anime's world building isn't in line with Berseria's.

>wait a month
What did they mean by this? Is it not airing next week?

All I fucking wanted was to see more of Lafarga and they couldn't even deliver that, what a waste of fucking time.

>Maoterasu might give some lore about Berseria
This anime does nothing but shit on established Berseria lore. Eizen will be purified 'slain' next episode or tossed aside altogether.

If anime goes original end, I wouldn't mind Mikleo being shown with a qt fire seraph boy while Sorey is doomed for an eternal slumber

I wanted more Lailah

The captain planet approach is literally the most generic, lazy, and over-used approach by writers and directors for anime-original final showdowns.

Predicting the writers are going to take the obvious and lazy way out instead of actually putting effort into it isn't really something to brag about.

>If anime goes original end, I wouldn't mind Mikleo being shown with a qt fire seraph boy while Sorey is doomed for an eternal slumber

I'd rather anime Meebo to reality hop into the game universe so that game Sorey can have two Mikleo. Maybe there will be a dojinshi like that someday. Although girl Sorey and girl Mikleo would be far more worth it.

Go buy the manga when it comes out this year then.

>I'd rather anime Meebo to reality hop into the game universe so that game Sorey can have two Mikleo
Not even Game Sorey can handle that much Meebo. He already made Game Mikleo a permavirgin hermit for thousands of years, and even when he woke up, he probably won't put out. Sorey is a sexless caveman.

Well Game Sorey does desere to be rewarded for his hard work. So giving him two flavors of Mikleo would be a good reward.

>Animes so bad even the game VAs are replaced as the show continues on.
Not to say dubs aren't shit, but that's hilarious.

>Anime so shit the official mangaka tells people to play the game and read the manga for more information

To be fair she legimately made Rose an actual character who added something to Sorey's story.

>ROSE: “Lunarre, and Cardinal Forton too, are the same. They must have sustained a wound, they must have suffered. Not here, but somewhere else.”
>ROSE: “What do you think we should do in order to save people like them?”
>ROSE: “Honestly speaking, I don’t know either.”

user, that VA change was due to the original one died.

honestly, I don't blame her for choosing death over voicing the anime no-pun version of her

>two flavors
>of meebo

I said dubs. Not Nip version. Everyone knows Lailah's Nip VA died.

At which episode was the VA for her switched?

>tfw this artist left the fandom because the anime was so shit
It hurts

His hair color got worse.

>this webm

I fucking hate this season

Well it is anime only shit of course it's going to be worse than the game's design.

Berubetto Kurau

wait fucking seriously

I haven't watched after the first cour. Is the anime seriously this bad now or did the artist just have one of those retarded and immature 'IM LEAVING THE INTERNET' and take down all her shit out of spite?

A lot of fanartists left the fandom because of the shitty anime.

The anime is that bad.

>went to dreamcast, DMC and SMT
Looks like they are in a better place.

Calm down Rose.

You can still find her shit she just doesn't draw Zestiria anymore.

Pic related is the last thing she drew. Sad her comics were funny as hell.

Nah they might have just lost interest personally. I've actually seen a lot more fanart for Sorey and Mikleo this year, though it may be due to the mobile games rather than this show.

>though it may be due to the mobile games rather than this show.
Got it in one, Sorey and Mikleo are in Tales of Asteria as MCs, and from what I've heard nothing but positive things about it.

Nips mostly just ignore the anime.

I never asked for this show

I just wanted more Velvet

They were the only reason I liked this game. Why am I still watching this shitty show.

I love Alisha!!!!

She doesn't love you and was be impregnated by some rando faceless NPC before dying

>Why am I still watching this shitty show.
There's only one episode left, might as well see it through

I think it was a combination of naturally losing interest and realizing the anime was shit. I remember seeing that artist anticipating the tickle fight scene in first cour and got nothing. They stopped tweeting about Zestiria in general after the finale.

Yeah, I'm happy for them

Because Stockholm.

I hate all you gay faggots and your homo ships

get off my Sup Forums

Bamco just wants tales to be in people's minds so they can lure them into asteria and rays.

>I think it was a combination of naturally losing interest and realizing the anime was shit. I remember seeing that artist anticipating the tickle fight scene in first cour and got nothing. They stopped tweeting about Zestiria in general after the finale.
That goes hand in hand with the fact that the anime's viewership dropped exponentially with every new episode that included more useless and pointless scenes.

Season's 1 finale I remember a lot of Nips on twitter calling it shit online, and vowing not to watch the second season, before making their accounts private for a while. Then when they came back a lot of them had deleted their posts on the anime.

I think that the anime actually alienated more people than the game did.

>Tales of the Rays just added Mikleo and Edna.
I woudn't be surprised if the only reason why the anime Merchandise of Sorey, Mikleo and Edna is selling is because mobage games and the manga don't have merchandise.

Same here

>tumblr

pixiv/twitter or boorus only. Tumblr has terrible image scaling and resizing. Basically kys.

I don't see you contributing to the discussion, also it's not your Sup Forums, if it was no one would want to be here because you are a shit

So two more episodes?

Twitter is also pretty bad with compression artifacts.

who is this woman?

It's hilarious. Zestiria's reputation was just doomed.

Somebody's waifu

Robbie Daymond was pretty sick to the point where he couldn't talk so he couldn't voice Sorey for like 3 episodes. The dub episode has to be out on schedule 2 weeks after the Jap episode is out so they couldn't delay it so they did a temp replacement for Sorey with Bryce Papenbrook.

Robbie Daymond isn't sick anymore. I think he came back last episode or is back in the dub next episode.

Way more unique designs than Ufo gave any dragon sans Maotelus.

Fuck imagine if they gave Maotelus the generic walks on all fours design.

Good. Less cancer, the better

Some artists only post there now due to rebelling against pixiv.

But you're still here user?

What the fuck did I do to deserve double doubles yet waste them on such a stupid short fucking post

Well the anime's fate is what happens to all Alisha centric products. None of them do well financially or critically. The complaint about the first season was people complaining about her having too much screen time all the character focus, while Sorey having the same amount but zero character focus at all.

I remember quite a few nips posts with people wanting her to get killed off, so that she wouldn't be a problem in the second season. I think that this was a backlash against Alisha's character, and the "controversy" surrounding her. Alisha on her own had modest popularity at best, but Alishafags were just so annoying that it made Nips sick of her character.

This

Fucking cancer ruining the whole series and shitting the threads every time

>this projection.

I'm only here for the yuri end.
Nothing else matters in this show..

FUCK OFF

You know that fujos and /u/ are completely different things right?