Buyfag Thread

Read the guide

buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

biginjap.com/en/pvc-figures/18819-saenai-heroine-no-sodatekata-saekano-kasumigaoka-utaha-kimono-ver-18.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oXc7Y6-1Pew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that a clock?

Yes that is Kurumi.

I wanted it painted.

Stupid question. Not enough relevant information. Please don't blog.

12>11

Why UC makes prototypes that look so good when their final product is so shit?

There are many figures with stairs lately. I kind of want to get them all now and set up some Escher style display.

Are there any other examples besides the Major?

>pic related from last thread
How difficult is it to maintain cutouts?
Any website where I can preorder such?
I don't want to bid and expend too much just for a signature when the shipping is expensive as well.

You can take any figure they made and look at some user pictures on MFC and none will be look EXACTLY like the prototype.

Reika shotgun Is out. Post pics whoever ordered her pls. Curious about the face and ass and paint job.

Would you buy a figure a girl has used to masturbate? Would that be called "female hotglueing"?

If they managed to deliver the details in her face, I'm getting her.

I'm not into fujoshit though.

I want to buy something off amiami, but will be moving to a new apartment when the item is set to ship that I have not confirm yet. Can I change my shipping details after pre-ordering?

When sending a payment request they ask you to confirm the shipping address. You can change it then.

I've not been keeping up with figure releases lately and only now have I seen that this damn cute Madoka is up for pre-order.

Very tempted to order her, BUT it's kotobukiya. I've only ever bought scales and nendoroids from Alter and GSC because I'm so concerned with quality.

How are kotobukiya's scales these days? Should I be concerned that the promotional pics are way overstating the quality for this? Anybody else pre-ordered this figure or has any experiences with kotobukiya to share?

Kotobukiya are generally better than some of the more vocal people make them out to be, but they're still notably below Alter/GSC/Max Factory for the most part.

Paid for mine yesterday.

Is that something you've done or are you just parroting what you've read on Sup Forums? The only UC I have is Calne Ca, and it's hard to notice a difference. They do have the nicest boxes other than maybe pic related.

I like this one too. What size is she user? I own a few koto scales. They're fine. Not alter or gsc tier, but still not the worst. I'd like a 1/8 madoka to match with this Homu from gsc.

I have 7 from Koto. I think they're great.

Fuck I haven't notices she had a face till now.

It's 1/8 scale so it should fit well. She's sitting though so apparently her height is only 14,5cm. Btw I also really need a Homu.

For real.

Like she puts it inside her vagina or rubs clit with it or takes her fluids and smears it on the figure like a snot like a fucking autist?

I don't want my pvc stained, and I couldn't care less if a 3dpd touched the stuff I'm buying.

Can female fluids be seen with an ultraviolet light or some other magic thing which can show traces of semen? If she emphasizes that she masturbated with it then she might sell it to some pervos. Otherwise anyone who does some dumb stuff to a collecting item doesn't matter if it sexual or for purpose of a photo is a retard and should sell it cheaper because it loses it's value or put it up their ass like they did and live with it.

If they're a cute aniem girl, yes.

obligatory.

>not even waiting for the paint to dry

Anyone know where to buy promotional posters? The large kind you would see in a store / outside the cinema. You can usually find it at second hand posters stores in Japan but are there shops online? Proxy or whatever is not a problem.

I'll second this question. Official or reprints whatever would be nice

How smart should I be to use proxy?
Isn't it all automated in these days like you write what you need and pay them? 2you4 has a pretty easy guide but is it that easy?

I saw some on mandarake but I don't think they were larger than ordinary ones plus were used

Yahoo Auctions. Maybe mandarake and surugaya as well..

Is this the first good use of transparent pvc in figures?

No

It's a good start.

How much do you support the makers when buying doujinshi on mandarake?

nothing directly. If they sell a lot in the secondary market it can increase the demand for their next release which can boost sales

Maybe the float (not the first) but the shirt looks like ass. The latter is a nice try but needs some work.

That depends on what you're buying.

From what I've seen companies usually bundle a replica promotional poster as a bonus with certain editions of the Blu Rays, and you can usually find them on YAJ or Mandarake

I do believe that stores in Japan sell ones that were actually used in store and can't normally be obtained though

I'm just glad its cast off

I wonder how often something like this happens.

I have bought a couple of times from CDJapan, usually small stuff.
Now, I may be able to buy stuff a little bigger, and I happened to read the guide. I'm interested in the part about undervalueing, but the section about CDJapan doesn't say much. Have anyone tried to ask CDJapan about this? I mostly buy card game supplies and small figures, stuff like that. Still, the taxes rape me quite a bit.

If the guide doesn't mention them undervaluing then they don't undervalue.

Should I pay for this semen demon?

I checked Mandarake/Yahoo Auction before. Ones sold there are usually what comes bundled with BD/DVD etc and are not larger than B2 in size. But I guess anything can go up for sale so I will keep monitoring I guess.

I am looking for the large posters you would see in stores (thus they are usually labeled as "used" I guess). Posters/cards collection stores like TRIO usually have them for sale in Japan outside their store for .5-2k each (depending on popularity). I checked TRIO's online site and they have their idol stuff (which is what they are known for selling). Shame if no one bothers to sell those online.

Well how else would you acquire it?

That's the thing, I'm not sure if I want her. Unfortunately I pre-ordered with my dick a few months ago.

Perform the summoning ritual, obviously. Think if all the stuff you could do with Nero and a few command seals at your disposal. Actually, for that matter you wouldn't even need the seals for most of those things.

Where can i preorder this?

the internet

She sold out already. You are a year too late.

biginjap.com/en/pvc-figures/18819-saenai-heroine-no-sodatekata-saekano-kasumigaoka-utaha-kimono-ver-18.html

Thanks

If only she didn't have those silly shoes, i might have bought her.

>hating on geta
you ain't no nigga of mine

The top left ones are fine, the rest are just too silly for me.

you just can't appreciate glorious nippon sandals

How do I improve at figure photography?

I inherited an older DSLR from a relative recently, but all the photos I take are really shitty compared to the ones posted by our resident buyfags. I have Photoshop for post-processing if that matters.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXc7Y6-1Pew

The guide

It's all in the lighting user. The guide now has some tutorials about it too.
In a general way you want to keep the ISO as low as possible to avoid grain, while still being able to see stuff in your photo. You can play with the shutter speed to make pictures less dark (but then you have to be careful and not shake the camera or the picture will get blurry).

Im suprised youjo senki is still called a light novel , i mean they look thick af.

In comparison to novels like Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon etc, it's that that thick.

Post over here, accept criticism, get better.
They have a guide in the sticky over there as well.

Man would I like Rory.
Too bad the ones below 250+ are unpainted.

That's not the official Rem figure, right?

That's a garake kit, right?

RIGHT?!

This one is my favorite Homura fig, but sadly there isn't any Madoka fig that is a good match.

i just wish i had paid money to proxy her exclusive face. I'd pay an extra $50 for that no problem

hownew.ru

Ditto. I looked all over Akiba for either version.

Which one?

Neither or both.

both

Both

>falling for the lumpy loli meme

Does anyone have this? How is it?

And this one too, same question

Both pretty damn great, senpai. Got Gwen as well, and will probably get the new one when she's out. Vanillaware x Alter is the best.

>PVC will not grant you a chance to touch sensei's soft sweater puppies

why live

This guy has the right of it, Alter and Vanillaware are a match made in heaven. It makes me really disappointed that Alter never got a Dragon's Crown line started.

Not hard, I have Yayoi and the foamcore material it uses protects against any dents and such. Just watch the bottom edges. Its a bit of a dust magnet but it's super easy to clean.

As far as where to preorder, unfortunately you're out of luck. Unless the did a second printing I'm not aware of your only option is 2nd hand market.

That is so fucking gay.

>Youjo Senki LN's
Official English release when?

There's a new Gwen coming? I saw one on MFC but the pose was way too vertical, kinda boring. Also sad that there is no Oswald.

Coming to your local north-american bookstore by Yen Press.

>posting japanese girls from my japanese animes to make fun of japanese foot stilts
how many layers of irony are you on my dude

Srs?
Hopefully the translations aren't shit...

FLARE are making an Oswald, at least.

There's this one.
I haven't picked up any of the Odin Sphere statues yet because I'm waiting for this one. Don't want too many scales of the same series, and this is a lot better than the other Gwendolyn.

They aren't in Japan.

They're sold in the SF novels section.

Oh fuck that's really good. I might just get all to make a complete set.

Does Mandarake undervalue if asked?

Read the guide