>Pres Trump visiting the wounded @Walter Reed 12/21/17
youtu.be/3x7LMB7jnaA
youtu.be/nwJiBWn3X_Q
>Pres Trump wishes Merry Christmas to everybody 12/21/17
youtu.be/yGRwKedl_lQ

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKwPOjPDlKQ&index=59&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/947458942719979520
7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice
dailynews.com/2017/12/23/dc-appeals-court-denies-stay-of-transgender-military-ban/
edition.cnn.com/2017/12/11/politics/us-pentagon-transgender-enlist/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yG0oBPtyNb0
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/m4zgv
imgur.com/a/qrkon)
archive.is/vPMZU)
archive.is/c3d7w)
archive.is/DKZ4v)
archive.is/IYi7Y)
archive.is/1T987)
archive.is/BmWYL)
archive.is/CRMhx)
youtube.com/watch?v=BzP8hm16pLY&index=61&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd
youtu.be/ftTQeznIGjw
youtu.be/zteclNQUa00
youtu.be/dmVmhjrTWb0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Why do you believe trump is a good president? This is an insane hypothesis that is obviously and patently false. That you propagate it makes me concerned that you are either woefully gullible or willfully malignant or troubled in some other way. Do you need any help?

Is he retarded?

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=PKwPOjPDlKQ&index=59&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd

happy new year aussies

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/947458942719979520

MA(G)GA - MAKE AMERICANS GOOD GOYS AGAIN

Happy New Year's Eve PTG! If anyone wants to participate in a new anti-immigration poster campaign with good optics that will spread to normies, please check out #MyBordersMyChoice:
Jan 21 posters go up on campuses around the world. Bonus points for feminism related areas & safe spaces for maximum impact.
This is especially relevant after Kate's tragedy.

>We have translations for every country:
7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice
>USA PDFs (color & grayscale):
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_5ee57cbceae94df5a5be5be5497f7290.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_9ade06eb32b64d06b0e5b4e95aed6dd6.pdf

Godspeed anons

>that brief milf posting

>Well, link the real news to me, please, so I can read it myself.
Here is the most recent one [1]

> LOS ANGELES >> A federal judge in Los Angeles today issued the fourth nationwide preliminary injunction halting President Donald Trump’s attempt to ban transgender individuals from openly serving in the military while it is challenged in the courts.
> Federal District Judge Jesus G. Bernal ruled the ban was discriminatory and unlawful.
> The suit was filed by seven transgender individuals either serving in the armed forces or intending to enlist and the lesbian, gay, bisexual transgender and questioning civil rights organization Equality California.

The DOJ was already appealing the previously issued injunction, this will likely be appealed in the same process [2]

> DOJ appeals ruling that transgender people are free to enlist in US military
> The Pentagon said it will begin processing transgender applicants to the military on January 1 after a federal judge declined on Monday to put the deadline on hold.
> Transgender service members are challenging President Donald Trump's memorandum directing the secretary of defense to bar transgender Americans from military service.
> After the ruling, however, the Justice Department appealed the judge's ruling to a DC-based federal appeals court.

> "The government seeks a stay pending appeal of the portion of the injunction concerning accessions," government lawyers said in their brief filed late Monday.
> They argued that implementing "a significant change" to military standards for the composition of the armed forces even before a court decides the merits of the case would "place extraordinary burdens on our armed forces and may harm military readiness."

[1] dailynews.com/2017/12/23/dc-appeals-court-denies-stay-of-transgender-military-ban/
[2] edition.cnn.com/2017/12/11/politics/us-pentagon-transgender-enlist/index.html

>PTG
/ptg/ lad, come on. It's not (p*T G

Violate all the (((humans)))!!!

Just a reminder that 'King Kike' is Israel's guy and he's more than happy to spend American and European blood at the behest of his ZOG Overlords. His own daughter converted without shame and he himself is probably a secret Jew.

Happy new year, its going to be a fucked up 8 years!

>skinnyfat(s)
not even once.

>inb4 whiter than u muhammed

MELANIA IS AN UBERBABE

HYBERBABE.

MAGABABE.

youtube.com/watch?v=yG0oBPtyNb0

news about Iran have slowed down

>Hello there, my fellow conservatives

yall been had say hi to Q

it's only 9.30 breh

Iran has blocked messaging applications protesters were using to organize in an attempt to break them up.

My baby girl lost yesterday to a Brazilian roid monster but put a very good fight. She could have won if she took the fifth round.

If you think we did a lot of winning this year, you haven’t seen anything yet!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW THIS WEEK!

>ISIS has lost 98% of its territory, mostly under Trump (archive.is/m4zgv - imgur.com/a/qrkon)
>Arrests of MS-13 members and associates are up 83% under Trump (archive.is/vPMZU)
>Trump withdraws $285 million worth of funding from the UN (archive.is/c3d7w)
>Companies dump undocumented workers after gaining profits (archive.is/DKZ4v)
>WIC welfare participation hits 17-year low (archive.is/IYi7Y)
>Trump administration approves $42 million arms deal with Ukraine (archive.is/1T987)
>Trump administration set to roll back $900 million in Obama-era offshore drilling regulations (archive.is/BmWYL)
>Trump has signed 96 bills into law in 2017 (archive.is/CRMhx)

if they will it enough this will not matter

>Albania
>59% Muslim

>if they will it enough this will not matter
It does. Sisi crushed the Egypt islamist uprising doing exactly that along with massacring people on the streets.

thats not a good pic of trump desu

He's been here before, he is a dumb third world nigger from the armpit of Europe condescending to people. What a retard.

>>Trump administration approves $42 million arms deal with Ukraine
>yet he is Russia's puppet
Really compromises my narratives

>there is no value in using questions to learn things

What are you guys doing for New Year's Eve?

Ziofag general.
KYSs.

youtube.com/watch?v=BzP8hm16pLY&index=61&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd

fever and reading.

i had my face covered with 6 month old liquid meat three days ago and I foamed from my mouth for an hour or two and after that i've been in a high fever

shit's fucked breh

This thread would be much slower without the slaves dancing for our amusement

> DANCE SLAVES DANCE

>coming from the land of literal dog fuckers

Thanks, I will look to it.

Well, came here to catch up and wish you all a merry New Year of accomplishments and good things.

> HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

why did ivanka think posting this is a good idea?

Going to sleep because I have work at 5 the next morning

WTF dude what happened that liquid meat was on your face?

Get well soon buddy. I wish you good health in the new year.

i DO not subscribe to the notion of time being a circular motion organized in a man made category of calender and giving presupposedly a new chance every year for each person

The left wants to arm and train the mentally ill, what else is new?
>the year
Soon...

>OOOOH OOH AHH AHHH

Because he makes walking subhuman disease factories like you upset. Trump has convinced me to vote for whoever makes liberals the most butthurt for the rest of my life and to have as many white children as possible who will do the same

>that confederate flag

IMBEACH

Ann no

Literally no one but one Twitter kike checkmark. Go be a shill somewhere else.

>muslims
>bad
They're holier than Am*ricans

Is Martin Shkreli beloved in Albania?

Happy New Year, Fren.

FUCK OFF JEW DICKSUCKER

What year did the confederate flag become a hate symbol? I'm pretty sure 12-15 years ago nobody gave a shit about it.

Your comment wins the coveted Fedora of the Year, congratulations!

No one cares*

Not even trying.

Happy new year m8, enjoy. Thanks for dropping by.

No, we need to focus on Iran, they are the enemy. STOP TRYING TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER US NAZI LARPERS

>meat is over 6 months in a freezer that has been shut off.
>open the freezer to check it out before putting power back on
>liquid meat just flows to my face
>foam from my mouth for 90 minutes or so
>get fever

I honestly want to know the hard numbers of trans servicemen. How many are there? How can they handle combat if they can't handle someone calling them the wrong pronoun?

Tell me about Iran, why does he protest?

Starting 2018 alcohol free.

best President of all time MAGA
youtu.be/ftTQeznIGjw
youtu.be/zteclNQUa00
youtu.be/dmVmhjrTWb0

Drug epidemic has been lowering living expectancy in U.S. for a while now.

>Shit government.
>People can tell it's a shit government

Didn't Arab spring countries block social media too?

It's popularity is derived from opposition to the civil rights acts and movements as well as veneration of the CSA and disdain for the federal government. Outside of the south is was at the very least regarded as hick or redneck.

Nice straw man. Kikes bitching on Twitter and my repudiation that it's a big deal means I like Jared.

Honestly, I wish Hitler had killed the poles along with the kikes. Poles are worse than niggers and provide no contribution on this board. Kys Poland, your shill tactics are so transparent.

Not THE enemy, an enemy. Just let their shithole burn, we need to focus more on the home front and get things under control to guarantee the election seats for us.

Yes.

That's rough man, I good you feel better soon user.

That didn't work for those in power. I think one of the reasons Assad lasted is because his regime allowed social media to stay.

I guess we will see today just how many people will Iran choose to kill.

It worked for some and for some it didn't.

Well obviously. Protip for anyone who might be involved in some sort of third world coup: seize communications first.

Hope not good. I can't type on my phone this morning

>i hate jews so much i praise a guy who lets his daughter convert to judaism and brag about her having jewish babies

Will they ever find their own way out of the bag?

2/3 of them don't have access to TV or Internet in their shitholes so they don't know who he is.

Judicial Watch really does some great work. One org I'll gladly donate to.

Dear diary: the ass was flat

>Fedora
nah, just an antinatalist. recently i've been trying to broach this with my family. issue is that my 21 year old sister is heavily pregnant with her fucking THIRD child (she is a whore) so naturally my family is very reactive to my views. they have been making snarky jibes at me whenever I mention antinatalism around them.

I have tried everything. for example I sent my sister an excel spreadsheet comparing her babies potential pleasure within the first 20 minutes of life with its potential suffering.

me on the right
tweet in 1 hour
bye

Cant wait until the new starvation numbers come out next year. I bet there will be more than 50 million starving nigs. God bless this man.

How Tom Fitton isn't blackpilled yet is amazing. I think in his recent tweets he has gained bit of a black pill edge but he is still hopeful.

Though I do not believe Session's DOJ will stop stonewalling him, Goodlatte and Nunes in their requests to find out what FBI took to FISA court to get the warrant.

nigger-meme

It's a pretty crazy story, even minus all the controversy. He was born here the son of Albanian immigrant janitors and became one of the most successful people in North America.

>sit down
>don't mumble