Look who watches MM

Looks like Lauren Rose is confirmed as being with Doctor Murdoch now.
>Insert dumb /OurPeep/ comment.

Direct link to the tweet: twitter.com/LaurenRoseUltra/status/945887382536118273
Link to the tweet that started the chain: twitter.com/thealthype/status/945789758562746368

I wish I could spent NYE with my ex-gf

She is the perfect vessel for the Starchild, not that coalburner.

why? she's ex for a reason. Move on, bitch

She was the only person who cared about me, but I fucked up

At a minimum, she is definitely better.

I haven't been with a girl since I discovered Somali BBC. There is not a day that passes now when I am not filled up lol.

>Sven Cuckoldson

End yourself

babbys first proxy

meh, been there, done that. She stopped caring long time ago. You just didnt' realize. Learn from it, improve and move on. Don't yelp to her to take you back. She will think you're ultra bitch

Are you saying Muslims don't respect LGBTQIA+? That's right wing racism.

I almost did last night when my boi pucci was riding an 8 inch lack girthy monster lol.

We Swedes are tolerant, this is a good thing.

The stench of amerimutt on this one.

Who?

It's hard. We broke 2 years ago and I still think about her

Eh, don't get too fucking excited.
Women are almost guaranteed reproductive success. We aren't. You've got to really fuck up as a female to not hook up whenever you want and get a boyfriend/husband.
It's not that I resent this or don't care, I don't, just don't expect everyone to share in your happiness.

She looks so innocent it melts my heart

Same here

Damn this is pathetic. She deserved better than you.

Haha how did you know :-(

I am just sick and tired of being culled a mutt.

because you're a boring and overly needy person

How did you fuck up

the online right is such a comfy place

I fucking swear one of these days she is gonna reject one of her thirsty beta male followers and he's gonna flip and kill her , when swallowing the final red-pill discovering that even tradthots aren't any different from ordinary hoes.

says the kissless virgin

Do you like big jewish cock?I've always wanted to fuck a Swedish asshole

>Look who watches MM
well yeah she was in the last episode lmao it would be weird if she hasn't watched it by now

You know she's jewish right?

Doctor Murdoch gets an infinitely better Lauren. That's a happy ending in my book.

>t. Abdullah as-Somali

Do people find her attractive? she´s about 5/10 imo

Sweden Yes!!!!

She was too. We both were pretty anti-social back then, but felt comfortable with each other.

She became too pushy and it started to frustrate me. One day I got mad at her, she went nuts and blocked me.

She's part jewish
Boycott this controlled op

Anyone else getting this weird vibe from her?
Like she is too good to be true and she is going to double cross the alt-right movement in some sort of catastrophic display. Then a the disgraced lauren southern will rise from the ashes as some repurified virginal waifu? Is there some sort of archetypal story or trope at play here?

I think she's at least a 7. Regardless she's hotter than Lauren Southern and to the right of her too. An infinitely better mouthpiece for talking points.

How many times do I have to solve captcha?

she's scuh a qt

>coal burning whore
>pure
pick one

You must do evil first before you are fully actualized.

This shit is literally pro wrestling for nerds. It is a soap opera. It is manufactured drama with fake stars.

Good, never let a woman push you around, fuck that bitch

Meant for

Many men in the alt-right are thirsty betas. I mean, it's a fringe internet movement; and you can't separate the internet from computer virgins.

>implying anyone here watches them
also that was played as a gag on mm

fug

Her going nuts was just a cover up to make you feel it was your fault when in reality she would have been "seeing" somebody else but as a typical woman she does not want to seem like the bad guy so waited for the first petty reason to blow you off

Whoa BASTE!

Is there anything worse than alt lite roasties?

>disgraced lauren southern will rise from the ashes
>burns the coal
What did be mean by this?

Who? I can't keep track of all these bitches.

Frankly, she doesnt seem like the coalburning type. She seems more like a tomboy. I imagine her running around chasing after a football with the boys. Lauren Southern on the other hand, definetly has the stats of a certified mudshark.

I feel you bro. Keep thinking about my ex (Polish ancestry, by the way). I've started to think the idea space of "mate" gets closely associated with the person you were with such that feeling like you want a mate brings the ex to mind.

You aren't together and never will be, and there are reasons. You want A girl, not THAT girl even if it feels otherwise. Trust me, I'm white.

It is quite pathetic how easy it is to manipulate you retards. Do you even realize that the jews are laughing at you? Do you realize that you are being a useful idiot for them right now? Probably not. Sad.

>We broke 2 years ago
wew, dude. I thought I were a fag for sulking for few months, lel

t.

do they still make glasses like those? i'm tired of wearing soy glasses.
i'd accept a pair of these as well.

>Do people find her attractive?
She's definitely the more attractive Lauren and she isn't a complete roastie either. That alone bumps her to at least 6/10

Wise observations.
This is why I suggest never hitting women or shouting at them. You must deny them any and all opportunity to paint themselves as victims. Women cannot psychologically withstand being caught out being bad. When you catch women cheating or fucking you around, holy fuck, it's like catching a reptilian shape shifter that just goes berserk and starts attacking because it knows that it has been 100% caught.

You cant purify coal burners, user.

She looks anglo, so unfamiliar to you. maybe to anglos she's like 8. To me she's like 6 (so a bit above average, but nothing special). But it's not the looks that matter in the long run. There's something else that brings people to her.

I find her face very unattractive. Here's a better question though, do people find any of these women interesting to listen to?

No woman in the history of womendom was ever interesting. Nor should they be.

That's cute

> A self-bantzing Swede
You're doing it wrong.

Aren't you supposed to off yourself or post an embarrassing picture now that Lauren Southern is a know monkey fucker?

That's not necessarily true, sure if you became a total toasty roasty you could have betas fucking you every night but what a woman wants is a step or two above one night stands and that can be hard to achieve because you aren't putting out in the first date and men will move on and two the kind of guys that will want to stick around a bit are more conservative or married
I don't want to end up with some conservative bigot but I also don't want to give it up on the first date, my number is only 12 and I'm planning on keeping it under 20

>implying you haven't already fucked all off Europe...

She was 16 when she dated that guy, she's not a /known/ monkey fucker.

Who is Ryan?

>implying she didn't ride that camel fucker from 14

>Wh-wheatfields

Very compelling argument.

This so fucking much.
Current gf of 4 years is to some extent fucked psychologically (basically neglected by parents for her entire life under their roof since she was "something unplanned") but the best waifu-tier thing I've come across. I know what I got myself into, exactly why I let her do all the "abusing" whether it's yelling or hitting, yet I've never even come remotely close to raising a finger or arguing.
Always maintain the superior position by not sinking to the other party's level -- women can only be led by example.

If your relationship ended just because of a one time thing it wouldn't probably last much longer anyway.

explain your picture or i'm flipping the FUCK out.

Fucking hate tradthots.

I thought Jim, I mean dr. murdoch's gf was Murdoch Chan?

I think she's a solid 7.5/10 by looks but her extremely rare 10/10 personality and intelligence makes her stand out. How many 19 year-old girls are capable of saying anything meaningful? Sure Rose is no Nietzsche but she is one of the few women that doesn't bore a thinking man to death.

Perfect wifey material. Would breed/10.

Like justin timberlake and britney spears.
>Spare yourself mate

>my number is only 12

Jesus christ...

>my number is only 12 and I'm planning on keeping it under 20

Pilalla. Ihan vitun pilalla.

haha fucking roasties

The rainbow dildo is a nice touch.

I'm 26 that's almost exactly 1 sexual partner a year since I was sexually active

this absolutely.

weren't you gonna kys if she ended up being a coalburner?

you're one toasty roastie

This calls for my favourite graph.

You have failed as a biological being. You should hurry up with the biological insemination aspect.

Nope. I've known she dated that guy 4-5 years ago for as long as I've defended her, as have anyone who actually cared about the subject.

No my number is only 12 I'm no where near a roasty
If I had sex with a new guy every month if hit my number in a year but I've been having sex since I was 13 so clearly I'm not a whore. And it's not like I had sex with all twelve last week either it's been spaced out over the years

You've got to be trolling me....
That's either one night stands or a repeated demonstration of poor selective abilities and low ability to maintain relationships.

cute.

i specifically remember you saying that you were gonna stop posting if she ended up being a coalburner

what does the holocaust have to do with women in the alt-right, shill?

>Innocent.
Check out her hand position she's definitely grabbing his dick.