Was he right?

Was he right?

Yes.

did he force those two to make a kid then kill them though?

Pretty much.

It was justified.

He was fighting for the survival of his people against a racially supremacist ruling elite.

Pretty much Hitler.

No because he lost

he wasn't fighting for survival he was fighting to take over

Squealer's race was enslaved.

I'm not sure but I think he tried to bait saki and the other dude to make a kid when they first captured them and put them together in a comfortable area as prisoners

>squealers race
They were uglier humans who needed a queen to reproduce

Look! A mouthbreather who didn't understand the series!

i didn't know how to start a discussion on this sorry

Absofuckinglutely.
Every slave have right to rebel.
Actually it's kind of the only right he have.
Although he was wrong to lose, I wanted to see those motherfucker espers burn.

he was one of us

Sure, for his species. Good thing he lost though, I was rooting for the human looking humans because they are prettier and the situation would've been fucked either way.

they were worse than slaves though weren't they?

>Checked
Why worse?
Well sure, the genetic mutilation part was horrible, but after that they got the classic slave treatment: do what we say or die, you may also die if you do as we say anyway.

How did he force them to reproduce? I get that maybe he could've sweet talked Mamoru and Maria into fucking, but forcing them? They could eradicate the entire colony with not that much effort.

I mean killing slaves is an expense for a slave-owner, so they usually punish them if they fuck up or the owner feels like it

The humans could kill the queers on a whim and it would hardly be an expense

I always assumed he waited until those two had a child naturally from the lack of contraception then stole it and got them killed with avalanche or something.
>it would hardly be an expense
Well because there were so many of them and power-gap was too big.

that's what i was asking if he did it, they didn't say anything about what happend to maria & mamoru besides that it was their kid and they died

The only person in this thread to speak the truth.

I cried.

I think in all forms of media, it isn't properly explained how. I'm guessing being the only two humans and being in a "us againts the world" situation, they fell in love had a baby naturally. All according to Squealers plan and then he had them killed in their sleep or ambushed/poisoned whatever way that could catch them off guard and not use their cantus.

That's all wrong you stupid fuck

>for his species
He made shit worse for them

he thought the risk was worth the gain
It was literally all or nothing

I would agree with Squealer if he didn't also massacre his own people and threatened them to become part of his expendable army.
He was a power hungry cunt.

>he thought the risk was worth the gain
Whelp he fucked that up by agitating his own kind

That's usually how any rebellion and revolution goes.

>His own kind
Old guard uncle tom dumbfucks.

I think user is talking about the wars they waged on the rivaling tribes and how squeeler annihalated those that opposed.

why didn't he meet with them in secret or something and tell them about his plans? was he afraid of them betraying him or what