No game no life zero

youtube.com/watch?v=rLUyor6JssY

Any LN fans summarize whats currently going on in the main story?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B84wyjWCSHaKWTZkbGhrdUppaDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The movie is of volume 6, which is a prequel that occurs 6,000 years before present time in the story.

leddit anime is back

Can't wait for loli Jibs

It's a prequel about the war before the 10 pledges were placed. The ones that appear in the trailer are not Sora and Shiro.

To bad we will never be able to have comfy threads about this series like we used to before it was slandered by newfags.

We'll have comfy threads again when the movie is released. Hopefully S2 is announced at the end of it.

Didn't MadHouse fuck themselves with the ending of the first season?

nah, it ended on them challenging the old Deus to a game

literally a cliffhangar

if the movie actually covers v6, the shitstorms that it causes will make the old threads look like nothing

No, the first season ending was taken from the epilogue of volume 6 where they challenge the Old Deus connected to Miko.

For season 2 they could easily ignore that scene.

Will it make the drop off of readers from Re:zero after arc 3 look like nothing?

>if the movie actually covers v6
Just look at the PV. Pic related.

>Will it make the drop off of readers from Re:zero after arc 3 look like nothing?

It's more about something sad that happens in the movie. Legit spoiler: Jibril fights and kills Shu-V, the robot girl and implied past incarnation of Shiro. Her death is really fucking sad.

Why is there more of this bullshit...

So we can get more friends from such beautiful places like reddit.

Newfags get out!

>disliking a series makes you a newfag
No, you're still not fitting in.

I do not want to wait until the end of the year for a BD rip and sub. This will be hell.

> Prisma Illya Shirou flashback arc being done as a movie
> NGNL flashback novel being done as a movie
Is this a new trend or something?

Kantoku?

Yes

In the case of NGNL, it's a self-contained story that is both very good and easy to watch if you have no prior knowledge of the series. It sets the board for the other events of the story.

If they were going to announce a S2 it would be the perfect time.

I wanna fuck that Flugal

Gonna watch this with the wife. Maybe I wont beat her that particular day. Future doesn't seem too boring.

Lewd

Would you fuck loli robots?

Isn't Jebril the youngest Flugel?

Yes, but Jibril is a loli here because she used up a tremendous amount of her power, not because of her age. It's something that can happen to any Flugel.

No, Robutts are made for hand holding

So what is this going to be? A movie, OVA series?

>no Sora and Shiro
Then what's the point of watching this? They were the most entertaining thing about the show. Now all that's left is some really bad designs and jarring colors.

Hand holding is FORBIDDEN

It's a movie.

If we're lucky we'll get a S2 announcement at the end of it like Overlord got. NGNL is really popular.

Riku and Shu-V are implied to be the past incarnations of Sora and Shiro. It's a really good story that provides the background for NGNL as a whole.

That's Deus?

She is one of the Old Deus, and their representative due to being the oldest one. Blank defeats her in volume 8 and she joins up.

Blank convinces her to become an idol somehow in volume 9 though I'm not sure on the details.

Question. Does Plum ever get any more lewds trough either pictures or text in any other volumes?

I think this is the newest pic of Plum from volume 7. I didn't see any from 8 or 9.

I don't know about text.

>really good story that provides the background for NGNL

It's also fucking depressing. Can't wait for the torrent of shit when robot waifu is killed by Jibril and then after that the dude dies from the accumulated chaos poison shit from the time he tricked the elves.

Can't wait.

The movie is basically Tet telling Izuna about the events of the Great War, and how that led to the 10 Covenants.

Rather than a past life, it could be that they are alternative versions of each other from different worlds.
In other news, Jew Press intentionally delayed Volume 5 and 6, so that Vol 6's release date lines up with the movie's release.

Volume 5 has been out since last year.

Aye. But it was delayed three times.
Originally it was going to be in April but after multiple delays we got it in December.

And then Volume 6 was going to be released in March, but the current release date was pushed to July 25, just a week after the movie's release.

I can only hope popularity makes the translations come faster then.

>so that Vol 6's release date lines up with the movie's release

No, fuck them. That's fucking retarded!

>he's still has no panties/undergarments on

I fucking love the author/illustrator

It's not retarded, it's actually clever. Cruel, but clever.

Unless they actually plan to release the movie with official English subs somehow, it's silly as most people will not be able to see the movie for months.

Maybe they know something we don't?
A simulcast for the movie wouldn't be unheard of, and even if there's nothing they can still take advantage of the fact that the existence of the movie would bring some fans unable to see the movie to buy the book.

There's the fact that those fans would have bought the book anyways, if they released Volume 6 a few months earlier, but I assume that having it coincide with the movie's release would have more people buy the books at once, which probably looks better on paper.

Of course, this is just me trying to rationalize the very drawn out delays they had with the last two volumes. I could be entirely wrong, and the fact is that the translator is just a lazy cunt, and Yen Press is understaffed.
If there's another delay, then I guess we'll know our answer.

I could see them working a deal with Funi or Netflix to simulcast the movie subbed at the same time the book releases to whip up interest in an s2 announcement.

>simulcast the movie subbed at the same time the book releases to whip up interest in an s2 announcement.
I need this so much

Although I greatly doubt this happening, I really do want and need it.

Or they might just be anticipating fan subs.
Get some advertising out of it while the DMCA is still going through.

I didn't like the book much, so I can't say I'm excited. It works well as a one-shot, but NGNL is enjoyable because it's light, silly and witty.

>I didn't like the book much
Why not? It actually gave the world itself depth and showed that, before Tet, the world was horrible and chaotic and gave a good reason as to why Tet made the world be run by games.

If they do get the rights they'll do it like digimon tri movies, cut it into 4 or 5 parts and release it weekly.

>but NGNL is enjoyable because it's light, silly and witty.
Well, that's your opinion.

The Tri movie parts come out all at the same time, though. I'm not sure why they split them up.

Seems objective to me?

Well if its popular and we get S2 you'll have more of that.

The game against the Flugel was pretty great.

>that much lewd loli

And this guy has a fucking wife! How does he he do it?!

Easy, his wife loves lewd lolis just as much as he does.

Is there a translation of the volume 7 and onward novels?

As always as soon as they are licensed it becomes incredibly difficult to find them

I would call bullshit, but then i remembered who made Kodomo no Jikan

unless someone really knows how to keep shit in the dark, no, i've only ever seen Vol 1-6, but never past.

Volume 7 translation finished a few weeks ago.

You can find the fan translations here: drive.google.com/open?id=0B84wyjWCSHaKWTZkbGhrdUppaDQ

Just curious, does Sora's kid ever show up after the 5th volume, or was it just one of those things that never goes anywhere?

Is it as bad as the vol. 6 translation?
If it is, I'll wait for the Yen Press version. Don't know if I'll buy or read rips yet.

The only reason I believe that user that it was intentionally delayed is because the translator who works on NGNL at Yen Press has no other series he works on and as a result if he was truly delaying it as often as he does because he needs the time to work he'd be working at a pace slower than a single page translated in an entire work day, which is either the sweetest fucking job I've ever heard of or collosal incompetence.

Just curious what chapters of the manga version does this take place?

What is this? Code Lyoko?

...It's from the LN.

>Just curious what chapters of the manga version does this take place?
>manga version

Didn't Yuu stop doing it after 1 volume because of cancer?

IIRC it's from the Chapter 5 LN prologue.

His wife was the one doing the manga.

I'm familiar with the LN, just wondering if and when this takes place in the manga.

The manga was discontinued for whatever reason. An user above said it was due to cancer but I'm not entirely sure if that's it.

Oh I thought his wife was doing it, okay thanks.

is this still ongoing?

Movie announced

The movie was announced months ago.
This is the first (?) PV for it