Is Nebraska a comfy state to live in Sup Forums ? I read that it has the highest Germanic population

Is Nebraska a comfy state to live in Sup Forums ? I read that it has the highest Germanic population

pic related

Yes, I know a German Nazi from there

Yes, it's mighty White.

Yes but it's getting a huge influx of Mexicans so not for long

>live in the one nigger infested county in Missouri

kill me

It’s just north of Colorado and pretty rural. People are genuinely friendly and easy to interact with.

U.P. is green.

>Scandinavian

No. Finns are not Scandi.

t. Yooper Finn.

Omaha is pretty nice, but it's not pure Aryan or anything like that.

Wisconsin much better and more germanic people. Wisconsin used to be 98 percent White plus we have forests, rivers, lakes....Nebraska is all FLAT, no forests, no lakes, only corn fields everywhere!

Nebraska sucks!

Omaha property tax is very high and they have an issue with urban sprawl. Luckily it's very segregated.

>2010
oh id love to see what just 8 years have done

They haven't been kind, I'll tell you that. Nogs are starting to infest more and more areas of Omaha and the meat packing plants/ranches keep importing Mexicans. Meanwhile Lincoln (which calls itself the refugee capital of America) is seeing a huge uptick in crime thanks to new minority arrivals.
I would not recommend coming here. I'm currently working on an exit plan to South Dakota.

It's the same here. In the past couple years we've had a large amount of decent paying plants pop up and then all of a sudden there's Mexicans and niggers everywhere when there wasn't 1 damn darkie in sight for my entire life.

I really like Nebraska. Low shitskin ratio, and tons of open spaces and guns.
Lincoln is a total dumpster fire tho, it’s where all the shitskins live.

No it's horrible. We are literally starving here. My neighbor ate his youngest kid on Christmas. The white people are not like the whites you see on tv or in the major cities. They practice human sacrifice and engage in sex slavery and often kill their slaves by the most violent ways you could ever think of.

Stay away you've been warned.

Daily reminder that south carolina is the only state to have gotten whiter since 1990.

Omaha native here. It's a bland state but luckily is dead center of the U.S so it's perfect for roadtripping across the country. The landscape is 99% flat plains of corn fields. It's okay. I don't hate it but am certain there are better places to live out there. There is a strong sense of community here in college sports with the Husker fanbase but that's about it.

Nebraska imports niggers for sports. Vile practice.

Nebraska is awesome.

Too cold for Africans, too remote for Asians and too wet for Hispanics.

Every Americuck state does this. Our people are goyim and deserve all the shit that is happening.

Finns aren't Germanic, they aren't even European, they are just blond.