youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw
ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/, Antifa & the New York Times, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig
youtu.be/1yk4dFuA65Q
youtube.com/watch?v=RmSMRJ2_No8
reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/comments/ytijd/effortpost_starcraft_2_player_steve_bonnell_aka/
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/dna4y8r
pastebin.com/B7yC0Xz5
youtube.com/watch?v=1yk4dFuA65Q
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Belarus/Mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=r_dBefrH8QY
fbi.gov/tips
youtube.com/watch?v=EloO7UB1PjQ
youtu.be/S_Oi-ghVFIY?t=1h55m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=eATX4juKdLA
youtube.com/watch?v=qdToslpHo74
youtu.be/dfZFsmPTYJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dfZFsmPTYJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Second for Adam "Touch my kids, I'll cut your ribs" Warski.

*****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

threadly reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with fucking 14 year old children

BRAVING RUIN
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
IMGUR LEAKS
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
MegaArchive
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
CANDID?
>What is candid and why are you talking about it?
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig

MORNING KUMITE (Destiny BTFO from 3:50:00)
youtu.be/1yk4dFuA65Q

Metokur fucked him up, Shkreli fucked him up, Ryan Dawson lectured at him, naked ape fucked him up, J.F. skull-fucked him so hard destiny-fags have to resort to this as a distraction, and he's scared shitless of TheAltHype

Guys, what was his name again

You can not preach race denialism while you live in and enjoy the benefits of a White neighbourhood and country.

If White people don't exist, and ethnic homogeneity does not matter, then move to a non-White country or neighbourhood.

Move to Detroit, or Haiti, or Syria. Race doesn't exist or matter does it? So why do you live in a White country?

Will Destiny move to a Brazilian favela and live there for six months to prove that race does not exist or matter?

If it's too far then what about Detroit? Live in Detroit for six months if race does not matter.

Adam "She better be twenty minus two or I'll gas you like a Jew" Warski

>when the truth comes out

reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/comments/ytijd/effortpost_starcraft_2_player_steve_bonnell_aka/

reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/dna4y8r

pastebin.com/B7yC0Xz5

Andy "Touch my nephew and You're a dead jew" Warski

>Nothing wrong with incest
>Nothing wrong with being a pedophile
>Nothing wrong with wanting to let your father die of cancer because he voted for trump
>Nothing wrong with wanting to fuck a 15 year old
>Nothing wrong with telling your best friend to kill himself and then he actually does and you laugh about it on stream.
>Nothing wrong with sexually harassing another woman on stream
>Nothing wrong with wanting to purchase a gun and murder a 12 year old over internet beef
>Nothing wrong with trying to cheat on your gf
>Whoah wanting to fuck a 19 year old retard that's where I draw the line

Reminder Destiny resorted to attacking JF on his personal life because he couldn't debate the facts of race realism which was the entire point of having Destiny on Andy's stream.

OH NO NO NO

pastebin.com/B7yC0Xz5

youtube.com/watch?v=1yk4dFuA65Q
>7:12:30
>brainlet doesn't know brand price inflation
>buying shit product from china is better than having it produced in my home country because it's cheaper, and more people can afford it
I would cry if it wasn't so funny. He always uses this argument and I'm surprised no one has btfo'd him on it. Naked fag managed to shit him into quiting the debate. Destiny is the only person Sargon's been able to beat in a debate.

Can we get a CP edit of this. Genocide = CP the middle = ethical CP in a controlled environment.

Destiny is so small he dodges all the hits by default. U FAGS CANT TOUCH HIM

Huh, where did all the leddit desTINY fags go?
It's almost like when they fucked with Sup Forums, they got fucked with in return.
Hey Steven, this isn't over yet. You're spergs came to the wrong fucking neighborhood

I love how they're giving Andy the Sup Forums treatment

What did Destiny do this time?

> Muuhhhhh economics
> Muhhhhhh free market

What about the geopolitical aspect?

The United States give gorillons of dollars and weapons to Israel, ISIS and other sand people because is convenient.

At the end of the day, humans are tribal creatures that compete for resources with each other. Politics is one way, economics is one way, culture is one way and militar action is another way.

This retard thing that everything can be explained with a market.
If i can pull a gun in your god damm fuckin little shop and blow your brains no free market is going to save your ass.

And Tonka was right, there is no "free market".

Is no free market if your society has a free market and interact with a society with a protected market.
The global economy is no free by default.

Fucking pilpul midget piece of shit.

Sieg Heil

wonder what kind of zany shit might happen today

Is that where people send funny memes on twitter to a business on a holiday weekend?

Dumb Argie.
If other countries want to devalue their currency/subsidise certain industry then other nations reap the benefit of cheaper goods.
You now have more cash in your pocket to spend on other (domestic) goods if you want.

>South Italians aren't white
Does this faggot Millenial Woes not realise that this means the founders of the Roman Empire weren't white?

>inb4 WE WUZ ANCIENT GREEKZ N ROMANZ

You're correct that the USA pledged $28B over twelve years to Israel in aid, but most of that is spent on American businesses that sell Arms and supplies, stimulating their own economy.

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Belarus/Mexico

Bale's body was peak aesthetic here.

Roman Empire was before they became whores for the moors.

Anything good happen during last night's stream? I fell asleep early.

These morons also love to talk about global warming but suddenly the massive pollution the shipping tankers cause is completely ignored.

Domestic production is the way go forward for both nationalists and environmentalists.

nothing
it was a quiet night, holy holms lost though

>If other countries want to devalue their currency/subsidise certain industry then other nations reap the benefit of cheaper goods.
What about when the domestic steel industry is annihilated and replaced with inferior, but cheaper, Chinese steel leading to a surge in faulty goods and a few thousands jobless families? A cheaper foreign good will, unless actively barred or taxed for import, destroy the domestic industry for that good meaning that less wealth is being generated domestically and more wealth is being pumped abroad.

Don't start your arguments with insults.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_dBefrH8QY

start watching here at around 1:07:58

>retard
Stop spreading tiny's lies.
She had a highschool degree, was an IT student, had a driver's license and the guy who said she was a bit slow was not only not a real psychologist, the test the age thing refers to was also made in her early teens.

1) Still not a free market.
2) A protected economy doesn't always loose against a free economy. And sometimes "freeing" your economy doesn't boost it against a protected economy.
Argentine economy was completely free in the '90, even more free than EEUU and Europe economy and everything when to shit.

And talking about "free" or "not free" econmy is a little dumb.
You can have more or less protections, is not a binary thing.

I understand. You found e-fame on Youtube , had a Patreon, made decent ad revenue. Youtube protected you; and there were appeal processes. And you didn't need a friend of me. But uh, now you come to me and you say -- "Don Sargone, give me a Google hangout." -- But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer centrism. You don't even think to call me Stepfather. Instead, you come into my Discord server on the day my wife's daughter is to be married, and you, uh, ask me to cover you, from Jean Francois.
-The Stepfather

>Nothing wrong with incest
>Nothing wrong with being a pedophile
>Nothing wrong with wanting to let your father die of cancer because he voted for trump
>Nothing wrong with wanting to fuck a 15 year old
>Nothing wrong with telling your best friend to kill himself and then he actually does and you laugh about it on stream.
>Nothing wrong with sexually harassing another woman on stream
>Nothing wrong with wanting to purchase a gun and murder a 12 year old over internet beef
>Nothing wrong with trying to cheat on your gf
>Whoah wanting to fuck a 19 year old autist that's where I draw the line

Reminder Destiny resorted to attacking JF on his personal life because he couldn't debate the facts of race realism which was the entire point of having Destiny on Andy's stream.

Amend your niggardry

But that is not economical motivated is political motivated.

If i sell you shit at cost price so you can kill my enemies is not a market decision, is a geopolitical decision.

Reminder that you're spreading his lies

her being an autist is not a lie

If other countries can 'decimate' you on price then you should move to higher value manufacturing.
Buy their cheap steel and make high tech/high value stuff with it that other countries can't make.
Seriously, we've been doing this shit for hundreds of years and it isn't rocket science. It's the reason why less than 2% work on farms compared to the 98% in the early 1800s.
Retarded Northerners refuse to learn transferable skills. 'Jobs for life' don't exist anymore and you need to get used to it or else we're going to become dirt poor.

Free markets always win in the end.
State subsidies always fail/reduce competitiveness eventually.

>Southern Italians
>founders of Rome

bruh

This is some of the most entertaining shit. This timeline is beautiful. Everyone involved in making this habben is a fucking legend. Thanks for posting it.

Destiny's entire narrative is dependent on her childlike mind.
You are supporting this lie.

Are you mad because you are an autist yourself?

That's a platitude that doesn't mean anything.

If your free market society collapse before can start to reap the benefits and the protected economy start to freeign itself before starting to get problems, then the protected economi wins.

It's like saying that "a better product always win" when you know that there are things like "dumping strategies".

People need to stop "idealizing" things and having a more empirical and rational approach.

no destiny entire narrative depends that all of a sudden he has some super high morals abut wrong and right, when just months ago he didnt even knew if incest was wrong

Destiny is a Pedophilie.

Remember:
>Contact local CPS in his area and alert them.
>Contact his local police department and inform them.
>Contact FBI and inform them of his plot to kill a kid and his admittance of knowledge of CP rings in Eesports.

FBI Tips:
fbi.gov/tips

First of all, you're all done. The Sargone family don't even have that kind of muscle anymore. The Stepfather's sick, right? You're getting chased out of Youtube by the alt-right and the other families. What do you think is going on here? You think you can come to my Google hangouts and take over?

If you were white you'd have an IQ high enough to comprehend the big picture.
It's not your fault.

Most mainstream advocates of the free market advocate significant government intervention in the event of a crash though.

>not protecting the smile of JF's autistic waifu
If you ever wonder why people treat swedes like shit here, remember that you're part of the reason.

That doesn't matter, onlookers do not see the whole picture, they see snippets based on the public narrative, if you force truth into it you destroy him.

JF said herself that she was autistic
stop being a cuck

Whiter than you Ahmed.

but she is literally autistic.
don't stoop to destiny's level DAWG
there is literally nothing wrong with being an autist

Don Sargone, with respect, you don't understand. Out there on youtube, we're starting to look weak. Pretty soon me and Jeff are gonna come under JF's thumbs.

>insult the argie
>insult northerners
>imply that working on a farm is a negative thing
Jobs for life don't exist anymore because of the transfer to the service economy and the dissolution of the industrial economy and as a result we make very little of our own stuff leading to a massive drop in job stability as more and more young people hop from service job to service job, which causes issues beyond wealth as families suffer under the stress of a lack of income stability. The issue with Chinese steel is you can't make hi-tech stuff with it because their steel is shit and rarely complies with standards, meaning that Chinese steel is only used as a cheap, and inferior, material for common production. Hi-tech builds rely upon the slither of domestic steel that is still produced which is now so expensive because of the out-sourcing that our rate of development of hi-tech technologies is slowing to a crawl. A good example of the impact the out-sourcing of steel has is the swelling of prices of surgical scalpels which must either be bought from foreign companies or made domestically using very expensive steel, because Chinese steel isn't good enough to comply with our standards. This price rise is put upon the NHS which is then put upon the tax payer.

There is nothing positive about the destruction of the domestic steel industry, and stop insulting people in your arguments.

Autistic and retarded do not mean the same thing.
If you forget the distinction destiny wins because people will assume she's dumb as a child and not autistic.
Are you autistic? You should really understand that without getting it pointed out to you.

>Autistic and retarded do not mean the same thing.
I never wrote retarded, learn how to read faggot

Then they're not free market.
Fiat currency, taxes and bank bailouts aren't free market.

Destiny keeps repeating that two professional psychiatrists stated that she has the mentality of a 10 years old girl.
One of those isn't a real psychiatrists and was BTFOED by the judge and the other make the evaluation when she was 13 years old.

Destine literally has nothing except not beign able to read correctly the court case and a horde of retarded 14 year old kids that do his bidding.

Dangerous psycho.

See here His point is her childlike mind, in reality she's just an autist who can't answer directly under pressure like most autists.
You're conflating mental retardation with her social disability, which only helps destiny.

If you want to define it that way. I never understood the free market as a literal unimpinged entirely free market, I understand it as relatively free markets when compared to managed economies some of which are freer than others.

You sneaky little bugger edited the pasta

yeah why else would i have posted it

Mindless cuckoldry, refer to the other pastaniggers here

I want qti autistic girlfriend :(

youtube.com/watch?v=EloO7UB1PjQ

We need a pasta and compilation picture for the evidence to shut the misinformation down.
I'd do it but I'm constricted to my cellphone right now.

oh, so we are on the same page, I was starting to lose the plot

Reminder that she just wanted a cooking show and JF would teach her editing and how to make a video

what a qt

you're being autistic about it

Subsistence farming IS a negative thing you fuckin mongaloid.
>Chinese steel is shit
Then why are people buying it? You really think the steel used for surgical equipment needs to be the same quality as that used in construction? Didn't I just say that if you can't compete on price you should compete on quality? Oh shit, seems to be exactly what we (and every other non-communist) do.
Im guessing you're a scouser or geordie (mancs are pretty clued up on this). Do all of you idiots think that every country needs a steel industry? How about every county/state? Why stop there? Maybe every city should have a steelworks.

Someday – and that day may never come – I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this video mirror as a gift on my wife's daughter's wedding day.

Hey there destinite, how's reddit?

Vee : ""if a wave of chinese people would come to Romania, and would create Romania into a booming society, i would have no issue"

youtu.be/S_Oi-ghVFIY?t=1h55m40s

Reminder that Vee backed out of the stream with HO because Soyfather told him to.

I rest my case

youtube.com/watch?v=eATX4juKdLA
youtube.com/watch?v=qdToslpHo74
Why are autistic spectrum girls so nice and cute? Could one even go as far and say, that girls on the autism spectrum are /our girls/?

Are autistic women the next step of human evolution?

this guy is the ultimate orbiter

>youtu.be/dfZFsmPTYJQ
>I will never lick the peanut butter off of her
Give me one good reason not to end it now.

I was using steel as an example, calm down. You did not say subsistence farming, you said "work on farms", so don't try to be retroactively correct. I clearly mentioned that people are buying Chinese steel because it's cheep and usable for non-specialised uses. You said nothing about "if you can't compete on price you should compete onquality". Why do you end or begin all your arguments with insults?

It's literallyin the same caps they themselves spam. They just lie on what's in them.

After diverting billions to charity, the African economy has never been better and we're really witnessing the synergistic windfall of our diverse neighbours.

Is rubbing peanut butter on yourself an autistic thing or a girl thing?

Reminder that autistic girls only go for top-tier alpha chads. If you're a guy and autistic you have zero chance with them.

While we're at that.
> Creating slide threads for their midget deity
You know if they were just in here, I'd say they're confident, but you don't create slide threads unless you feel like you're losing on something wherever you are and blame Sup Forums for it.

I just watched a few minutes of the Tonka stream and am truly impressed.

After metokur leaves some guy tells destiny that there might be a bias in the court jugment.

Destiny masterfully reframes this to "I know there is is against African Americans but I am not aware that there is a bias against the Quebec people"

That dude is so suprised the winds are totally taken out of his sails. He clearly meant bias against men and for women but even he can't follow that up since it is so rediculous and this reframing has totally shifted the focus.

This destiny dude should not be underestimated. He probably uses co sciously a dualistic tactic of implicit provocation and explicit derangement with verbal tools. Truly incredible. There is a lot to learn from this guy especially for people who never engaged in something like this before.

If there were no laws I would support the public execution of people like him thought

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=dfZFsmPTYJQ

You know what?
I'm gonna go to the Kilroy event.

I'm gonna go to the Kilroy event...
...And I'm gonna look you up.

Oh I wont be doing much talking.
You will be doing a lot of talking, but I wont be doing any talking.

In fact, one could argue, my fists will be doing the talking.

I love her and want to follow the rules with her.

Andy "probably low iq" Warski

>Are autistic women the next step of human evolution?
Yes. Hyper intelligence passed on to kids, and everything terrible about women suppressed. They're dependent on you so that puts them back in their proper place in the family.

My god Varg knew the truth all along. brb I'm killing my cats.

careful there dawg