Cucked country of 2017 awards

So as we round of 2017 with plenty of happenings, let's vote on who deserves the award for the most cucked country of 2017.

I've tried my best to list the countries that deserve a nomination and I'll most likely have forgotten one but nevermind.

strawpoll.me/14734473

Meanwhile, let's discuss on who you think deserves the award. For me, I'm willing to vote for my country due to the whole brexit negotiations.

Sweden obviously

Thank you for your vote.

Bumping for Canada

Show your real flag faggot.

>Top 3 pussified countries... hmmm
1. UK
2. France
3. Sweden

Voted Sweden ( naturally, when I go shopping there they have signs in Arabic kek ), but it should be more choices ( 3 is good ).
Then it would be Sweden, England, Germany

Uk

Bongistan, Frogistan, Germanistan and of course the eternal champion Sweden.

It doesnt really matter anyway. Trying to judge which westcuck state is the most cucked is like counting corn stuck to their faces after a shiteating contest.

I think lots of countries were fucked/cucked this year, but you can't beat Sweden.

The UK.

cant even defend yourself

I know what you mean mate but have to vote on one who displayed pure cuckery in 2017.

Definitely not mate. I voted for myself.

While Sweden and Germany are highly cucked by migrants, I voted for UK because they top it off with state surveillance on an amazing level followed by complete shut down of butter knifes.

Canada so cucked they named it twice, but still not as cucked as Sweden.

Oh for fucks sake. I knew the poll would be messed up some how

Ireland. Gay Indian PM. You can't get better than that.

Nigger

Sweden

Most Cucked:
1.) Sweden
2.) United Kingdom
3.) Germany
Least Cucked:
1.) USA
2.) USA
3.) USA

Who had police that make you play a weird combination of twister and Simon says with the grand prize being shot to death?
Murrrricaaaah!

U have canada twice

based jap

Canada 100%

>Colombia not listed

Sweden, United Kingdom, and Canada.

Had to go for USA personally. When you’re screaming “gas the kikes” one day, then “based Israel” the next, on account of your overtly Zionist leader. When you point out how cucked Europe is for not having guns (we can have guns) but Jerome keeps robbing and raping your daughters with no comeuppance, day in day out. When you preach Christian values and moral faggotry all day but have by far the most dangerous and degenerate western nation, you know some serious cuckery is afoot.

Bongistan obviously

Oh come on, bongistan is totally on our level

just leaving this here

Fuck you all. Canada is the last bastion of freedom for the white man.

I voted Australia because every Australian ive ever known has been a cock sucker.

definitely one of canada, germany or sweden
they've literally done nothing redeeming over the past few years

sweden taking a strong lead

> le 58% vote

Anyone saying Canada, Sweden etc is just a memeing moron in denial.

It's clearly the USA. In no other country, not even Brazil or South Africa, do police shoot citizens for failing to play along to hokey pokey or execute an unarmed father for no fucking reason. What a dystopian shithole and Americans are cucked as hell for putting up with this.

Did your wife cage you yet before getting fucked by a black bull?

The UK is Degenerate. It is up there.
You have a wave of ethnic cleansing, abduction of females from the native ethnic group, exploding of females of the native ethnic group while at an American whore training camp/ music gig and the solution is to elect a mayor of London whose first actions are to proclaim the need to disenfranchise people form that ethnic group and tout one of his tribes terrorist financing banker friends business under the statement that it will "bring 50 job to London" (which will obviously not go to any native)

All of this and more is met with a bunch of comedy faggots waving their hands and distracting the public.

SHOTS FIRED!!!!!

I’d like to add this point here to this

there is nothing wrong with police killing degenerates

Bongistan is right, our police are out of control

This guy on reddit wins the individual category.

Our punishments for violent crime are very severe.

Other than that you make a good point.

>Father of two minding his own business who is a victim of a prank call
>Degenerate

Amerimutts are fucking sociopaths. I can't wait until Kim Jong Un lobs a nuke or two onto your shitdump.

>Tfw not in the top 5 this year

It is America by far, but not because you think its a statist shithole. I bet you are one of the niggers bitching about police brutality when a nog acts like hes going to pull a gun on a police officer.

Sweden. No one is more deserving of this award

If i enter as a refugee from America will i get deported?

1 USA
2 UK
3 SWEDEN

BLM is right about police brutality though, but it extends to all races in the US.

Yes. Gbye.

Unless you're a Muslin 'cause they're persecuted in the US.

Youre all advised to pay more attention to the eunuch nation that is nz.
We may be small but were often at the forefront of negative social 'progress'
You wouldnt believe the stuff that goes on here, honest to betsy sweden level nonsense.

UK
Sweden
USA

You are aware that actual Japanese don't come to Sup Forums, right? 99% of the jap flags you see are burger military members stationed in nip land

Canada is so cucked, it's on the list twice.

Also, the U.S. has a huge number of non-cucks in it, and deserves to be lower on the list.

Voted Sweden

Doubles check'd!

You have a point

>1: USA - 56% and shrinking fast, won't be long before the USA looks like planet of the apes but why should we do anything about that when we have based black trump supporters?
>2: Sweden - The classic choice. Sweden just loves their Muslims.
>3: The United Kingdom - With halal school dinners and schools being reprimanded for being to white England has fought hard to secure a place on the list. You ain't no Muslim bruv

#1 Leafland
#2 Nordic Rapeland (Sweden)
#3 Anglo Rapeland (UK)
#4 Teutonic Rapeland (Germany)
#5 People's Republic of California

Swedistan

> 2017
> believes in the Sweden cuck meme

Top kek. Wake up you cunts we are not in 2010 anymore

UK is hot on the heals of the reigning champ- Sweden

I'm gobsmacked that you're not in the top 5. Only 2 people have voted for France

>be Australian
>make pilgrimage to the capital of the Empire
>it is literally an Afro-Arabian colony

Explain yourself dad

That's because non-French rarely think about France.

>When you point out how cucked Europe is for not having guns (we can have guns)
Some countries in Europe can have guns. Germans, e.g. can't.

>When you’re screaming “gas the kikes” one day, then “based Israel” the next, on account of your overtly Zionist leader.
Israel is full of religious jews now (because atheist jews don't have children), and thus they are not the marxist globalist jews Sup Forums complains about.

>Jerome keeps robbing and raping your daughters with no comeuppance
The comeuppance they get is pretty harsh, you're dead wrong there.

>When you preach Christian values and moral faggotry all day but have by far the most dangerous and degenerate western nation
The believing Christians are amongst the most right wing in the country, and the degenerates are a different demographic. How are competing factions within the country a sign of cuckery?

You just come off as ignorant. Pay your tv license and sit down.

I nominate my country for rookie of the year cuck award

still more cucked than anyone else

The City of London had to be surrendered to the world, it's more of a city state than an actual part of the UK now. Find out where your family came from and visit there instead, chance are it will be a far sight better than London.

> pilot is killed by turkey
> ambassador in tukey is killed
> edrogan best friend of putin
I nominate Russian Federation.

Too bad OP failed to produce the name of the country correctly.

I think its a tie between France and UK

>pedantry: the post.
Fuck off le 72% face. USA is cucked by trumpism, cowardice, and denial. Police also routinely cuck burgers too.

Why is your country not currently in open revolution? In 100 years your leaders have taken the country from having sovereignty over 25% of the Earth to .047 % and turned it into a third world colony.

By any objective standard they have driven your nation into the mud.

Same, Sweden .

>Sweden
>48%
relative majority rules
swedistan is the cucked country of 2017

>implying geopolitics doesn't take precedence
>implying russia and turkey hating eachother wasn't the goal of the assassin

go play some dota, boris

Definitely the UK. As fucked as Sweden is I've seen plenty of redpilled Swedes. Most brits are cucks and soyboys. Pretty much invariably.

Dont knos who is, but know who isnt.

Now off to my ALL WHITE WITHOUT SINGLE EXCEPTION buddies.

Yiu know how many niggers and other shitstkins will I be seeing today ?

Zero.

I did, for the simple fact of electing Macron, we should have been n°1

>implying there isn’t movements such as the FLA
>A movement - Uniting the Football Family Against Extremism On the 7th October 2017 over 60,000 in attended an anti-extremism demo marching in peace
And the EDL, BNP, NF etc etc. You probably live in a comfy area. Which is fine. But not all uk fags are bearded, leggings wearing, craft-beer-drinking-while-vaping hipsters.

My vote is on Sweden, followed by the Germans.

Haha as cucked as Canada is, other countries have become so cucked we arent even in the conversation anymore. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing

Degeneracy got normalized in westcuck states. Poe's law in full effect, people over here literally cant believe the bullshit that is going on over there.

And lose the way to Atlantic Ocean shitting with Turkey

So with the slowdown of the thread, It's looking like Sweden is the winner of the 2017 cucked country.

Any Swedes to say a few words?

Amerisrael obviously

USA is the least cucked because of Trump

don't make me call ICE on you

Are all those based Japs, English teachers or Marines?