This is considered an """"""""18"""""""" year old boy in my shit country

>this is considered an """"""""18"""""""" year old boy in my shit country

Please nuke us as soon as you can

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/vermischtes/article171954009/Rheinland-Pfalz-15-Jaehriger-ersticht-Maedchen-in-Drogeriemarkt.html
waz.de/staedte/bochum/afd-aktivist-wird-bei-ueberfall-in-bochum-schwer-verletzt-id211605891.html
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.waz.de/staedte/bochum/afd-aktivist-wird-bei-ueberfall-in-bochum-schwer-verletzt-id211605891.html&edit-text=&act=url
youtube.com/watch?v=FYEpih1T4wI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there any good news on the situation in Germany

Yes, their women finally getting some dick.

you can verify age by examining teeth.

fun fact: works on cats too. vet determined my cat was ~17 by checking his enamel.

They did this in Sweden and found that 95% of those they did it on were over 18 with statistical certainity. Oh and the test was voluntary and most chose not to do it.

Situations pretty bad. Even in the countryside lots of shitskin immigrants, missing teenage girls.

That would be considered a 12 year old boy in Sweden.

Before getting stabbed (not figuratively)
welt.de/vermischtes/article171954009/Rheinland-Pfalz-15-Jaehriger-ersticht-Maedchen-in-Drogeriemarkt.html

Is the country then getting more rigjt wing?

Fear not fellow Hans, perhaps Putin will save us from ourselves.

Jein.

Most people I know have really changed their viewpoints behind closed doors over the past few years, some extreme.

However when you get people out in the open, we're just one "multikulti rainbowland" and no one really has changed voting patters and we still have a media apparatus run by fucking Judas himself.

Then we have the state coming down on the "right wing" in Germany with the iron first of Stalin.

Unless there is a completely economic collapse and a failure of the state -- we're totally fucked and will turn into a balkanized Turkey in 40 years along with the rest of Western Europe.

EYYYY comment from that article

Ich bin selbst ein "Produkt" dieser "Multi-Kulti-Gesellschaft" und habe Schwester und Mutter am sogenanntem "Ehrenmord" verloren, hier in Deutschland, vor über 25 Jahren, auch damals gab es das schon. Warum verstehen so viele nicht, dass hier zwei unterschiedliche Welten aufeinanderprallen?! Das funktioniert meistens nicht! Die Männer wachsen in den arabischen Ländern sehr "frauenfeindlich" auf, sie sind mit der "Offenheit" unserer Gesellschaft völlig "überfordert". Dieses Denken, ihre Erfahrungen und Erlebnisse besonders in Bezug auf Gewalt und Krieg lässt sich NICHT mit Integrationskursen löschen! Sie werden oft in Familien reingeboren, die die westliche Welt als Feindbild für ihre Probleme ansehen! Egal ob es die Juden, Amerikaner oder eben die Frau ist, die ihnen ihre "Ehre" klaut, nur weil sie sich trennt!

Google translate:
I myself am a "product" of this "multi-cultural society" and have lost my sister and mother to the so-called "honor killings", here in Germany, more than 25 years ago, even then. Why do not so many people understand that two different worlds collide here ?! This does not work most of the time! The men grow up in the Arab countries very "misogynist", they are completely "overwhelmed" with the "openness" of our society. This thinking, its experiences and experiences, especially in relation to violence and war can not be erased with integration courses! They are often born into families who regard the Western world as an enemy of their problems! It does not matter if it's the Jews, the Americans or the woman who steals their "honor" just because they split up!

He looks 16 to me

*6, probably a woman too

>Then we have the state coming down on the "right wing" in Germany with the iron first of Stalin.

The state will be powerless to do anything soon. GroKo is doomed. The SPD smells blood and will walk out the second something doesn't go their way. Then the government collapses and new elections are held... and the AfD will gain yet again. Rinse and repeat until we get an AfD government or someone punks out and makes a coalition with them.

This last murder case, with the 15 year old, made a lot of people very mad. This is the first time I can remember them openly mentioning not only that the perpetrator was a rapefugee, but that he was from Afghanistan. Usually they never mention the nationality.

Stop being so hateful.

Hope things get better for you guys

Germans are nice people

National interest is still a total taboo in every discussion. People now carefully admit that there might be a limit to uncontrolled numbers of immigrants...some day in the future, kind of...

They spout memes of 'reasonable solutions, for complex problems' without specifying what that weazel word means at all. Parrotting it from politician whose 'reasonable solution' it is to pump more into the training of 30 year old alphabets who segregate themselves.
And of course, everything the AFD says is totally unreasonable to the extent of being ludicrous, even though their rational politicians have adopted one or more of their positions over time...albeit too late.

The average German Michl is seeking refuge in retarded commonplaces and fortune cooking wisdom like 'Well everything is alright...30 years ago people thought things get worse, too...so, it's always the same'

>Germans are nice people
this is pretty much the root of the problem Montgomery

>This last murder case, with the 15 year old, made a lot of people very mad.

That's the xthousandth case like this. Sheeple will forget about it within a few weeks, but still remember Charlottesville after 2 years and hold it up as a pseudo reasonable and balanced pov that' violence comes from both sides equally'

>Germans are nice people

Is that why they beat up a student of my last uni who was an AFD member so hard that he lost his eye sight and nobody gives a single fuck about it?

Better yet, he just wiped his ass with his bare hand, never washed, and is now preparing someones food.
Enjoy your Salmonella.

I disagree. GroKo won't work and Merkel will do a minority government where nothing will happen, unless it involves more gibs for niggers or more EU funding.

The best way this thing with the 15 year old could change things if it blows the "Hes under 18" meme out of the water.

We really need the state to just fail and get the gibs cut off to the Leftists and the muzzies. The muzzies and leftists will do 4 decades of work for us in a few weeks.

The only risk is that some leftist group actually assumes power, which would basically tear the country apart.

how can a country have 3 tanks?

actually yes but in the most retarded way you can imagine
>tell Germans Roman is bad for everyone
>tell Germans pagan is bad for everyone
>tell Germans protestant is bad for everyone
>tell Germans jew is bad for everyone
>tell Germans commie is bad for everyone
>tell Germans mild right wing is bad for everyone
>everytime the same result

Germans, not leftist traitorous rootless parasites.

If nations were to be judged by their leftists, all nations would be shit.

>you can verify age by examining teeth.

not allowed in Shitmany

Where was this? Link?

>Germans, not leftist traitorous rootless parasites.

leftist traitorous rootless parasites is the very definition of Germans

>If nations were to be judged by their leftists, all nations would be shit.

All nations ruled by leftists are shit.

You watch Tagesschau last night? Can also be done by X-raying one of the hands. Of course some Linke bitch said it violated their "rights"

When can we start with firing squads and mass graves again? Uhrgroßvater was right after all.

>Get the gibs cut off to the Leftists and the muzzies

Will never happen

waz.de/staedte/bochum/afd-aktivist-wird-bei-ueberfall-in-bochum-schwer-verletzt-id211605891.html

If the state can no longer pay bills due to a currency failure it sure can. Its happened in Germany 3x in the past century.

1923, 1948, what was the third time?
Also, the central planners now won't let a hyperinflation happen again.

As far as we have come they would rather reduce pensions or cut other services before stopping gibs

Danke dir!

Holy shit, no idea, but

>bochum

I'm telling you, this comes down to what is in the attached pic before this ends.

>Also, the central planners now won't let a hyperinflation happen again.

1923; 1945; 1948 and in the former DDR 1991

I'm telling you ... we need Maslow's bottom heirarchy of needs to get kicked out from under us.

We basically need the commies and muzzies to chimp out and burn a ton of their shitholes to the ground.

Anything less simply delays the inevitable. We need the average person to demand law and order. Its the only way we can put humpty dumpty back together

There's a fraction of that in every German. Why do you think they are so afraid of speaking up? The mainstream people are more concerned with keeping appearances than keeping even their relatives save. This is a nation of dogs crippled by guilt and self-hate. Pathetic.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.waz.de/staedte/bochum/afd-aktivist-wird-bei-ueberfall-in-bochum-schwer-verletzt-id211605891.html&edit-text=&act=url
dude, that's fucked up. even here we don't do this to antifa/commies. come on man

>I'm telling you, this comes down to what is in the attached pic before this ends.

I used to resent this idea, but the more I think about it, the more I wish it to happen.

Dont be disheartened and bitter
There is still strengh and pride in your people
Keep fighting the good fight and dont curse your own people

alright, any time the people were dispossessed without dramatic consequences. The tame taxcattle would let happen it again.

I'm sure he washes his hands before returning to work.

>dude, that's fucked up. even here we don't do this to antifa/commies. come on man

you rather burn them, I guess

I already left the country, just here to visit my parents. Germany has no future and that is well deserved.

this guy must be kurdish either from turkey, syria or iraq no matter. you'd be surprised how kurdish men mature very fast. maybe 18 is bit exaggrated but he can be between 20-25

where did you move to?

Don't laugh: Uk.
But that is just temporary for my pg. And the England actually has one big advantage: All the muslim ghettos are centered arround London and other shitholes. The north has a lower density than a German village.

Don't miss an opportunity to bash the Kurdish, Ahmed.

Come on now, user. We need to support these immigrant children. What are you, a racist?

>Don't laugh: Uk.
I don't. A friend will move to NI. 2 Slavic friends of mine living in Germany are about to pack their bags and move back. I am ambivalent, I am half a kwan and pondering whether I should make it to the Midwest...
Needless to say other former schoolmates also left, mostly to Austria and Switzerland.

Wtf is a kwan, friend?
My goal is to settle in NZ or Australia/ temporarily Japan, but if I don't manage to, I might go to Scotland or Ireland.

Austria is based, but it's too close to Germany to be unaffected by whatever our people fuck up in the future.

What I don't understand is WHY?

Even from a cuck civic nationalist perspective. These are all net-loss demographics at both the local and national level; all brought in to "boost" the economy.

fucking hell... you stupid fucks, dont start a war like that if you are not 100% sure youll win it. because this is what happens.

Nations are a social construct my friend. Not offering everyone the chance to receive German welfare would be racist (I am not even praphrasing here).

Why aren't you revolting right now?

>That image
>Everytime
Has the Guardian been taken to task over this yet?

>Wtf is a kwan, friend?
Amerikwa (Kwanzaa)

>My goal is to settle in NZ or Australia/ temporarily Japan, but if I don't manage to, I might go to Scotland or Ireland.

good luck with that, at this point every other place seems to be better.

>Austria is based, but it's too close to Germany to be unaffected by whatever our people fuck up in the future.

the advantage is the language (and I have relatives there, also a good friend lives there)

G*rmans are always revolting.

in worse ways than others.

Because that is mainstream opinion and because I am not living in Germany anymore.

dont forget to pay your taxes to them and israel. Also donate the remainder of your salary to a similar cause.

He's gotta be 19 at least.

Why nuke?
You'd be doing the job of those who have been trying to destroy Germany for a century.
The only way out is to seize control of the government and imprison all of the CEO's and all of the bank board members.
When you stop the welfare the rats will go home, guaranteed

Soviet leftovers

but what about those people who grew a 3rd set of teeth?

Well sharted, my friend. Well sharted.

>ywn hunt commie scum with your Freikorps bros
Feels bad man

Do Germans even know how to Dawai anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=FYEpih1T4wI

>skip to 2:50

oh gross it's not wearing gloves

is that a smoke in her hand

>oh gross it's not wearing gloves
and it probably wipes it's ass with on of those hands indian style

that tweet is supposed to be a knock at AfD not a love of nigger cock

Can I immigrate and be 18 again too?
Last time I was 18 was in 1987.

The germans have been psychologically neutered into willing victims over the last 72 years by the same group of Satanists who control International Banking, and media.

>group of Satanists
you can say fuck the kikes on this board user

Brainwashing through education and media with the introduction of xenoestrogens into the food supply and water was the plan.. Maybe it's time to nuke Europe to save her.

Your only move now is to reopen the the camps and build new ones now.

Your fucking point is...?

This woman should of been hung already

How about we just shoot all these 18 year olds? Wouldn't that be better than killing millions of innocent people and destroying nature, buildings and infrastructure?

Yes

She probably is hung

You have a very small chance. Why haven't you revolted already?