On the front page.

Front page

Yes, Chaika.

Agreed, Furude Rika is best!

Can we just sticky her already

Do not lewd Chaika!

Freddy

>Chaika on the front page in 2017

Freddy is the kind of girl that will seduce you and then right before you cum she changes back into a dragoon and latches onto you with all her strength, preventing you from moving or pulling out like you both had agreed to do.

I'm sure that sounds how to you and all but you'd literally be crushed to death. If you want to know what that feels like, tell your mom to sit on you.

>implying I don't want to cum inside her dragon pussy too

I think she will be on the front page at least once a year for many years. If someone really wanted it to stick they should attatch it to an important day so people remember. Kinda like Cinco de Maho

Well, I mean, it's not like you'll have a choice at that point.

Seeing as Freddy can shapeshift as she pleases, I wonder if she takes requests from lovers or finds requests to look like a certain person kind of insulting. I mean, if you're with her and tell her to look like some hot girl at work or some supermodel, I could see her getting a little bit jealous. At the same time, maybe she thinks it's just a silly human thing and doesn't really mind, since she feels good anyway. And since she's probably bonded with you for life, it's not like you're going to run off.

Should I watch this anime?

Yes

>Should I watch this anime?

Yes
First season is a solid 7/10