Seriously, if we all can be honest for a second, how is destiny so fucking good at debating...

Seriously, if we all can be honest for a second, how is destiny so fucking good at debating? I know people will get salty because it's true. He literally BTFO's the alt right in every debate, they literally dont have the brainpower to understand his foolproof arguments lol

Like he goes into a 4v1 and manages to whip everyone's ass until they finally get pissy and have to keep him out. How do we stop him? He's too quick and clever for anyone, and he can snake out of everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/tips
google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/12/22/health/thomas-tank-engine-paw-patrol-fascist-cartoon-strauss/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do we keep getting BTFO by Destiny? Don’t we have any smart people in the alt right?

Fake and gay

Someone needs to swat destiny's house. I'm so done with these fucking threads.

>Beating some retarded E-celebs in a "debate"
Big deal faggot, now fuck off back to r/Destiny

We really got BTFO bad.

Remember:
>Contact local CPS in his area and alert them.
>Contact his local police department and inform them.
>Contact FBI and inform them of his plot to kill a kid and his admittance of knowledge of CP rings in Eesports.

FBI Tips:
fbi.gov/tips

>rJEWu19n

Remember:
>Impeach right now!!!
>We can't let him get the nuclear codes

Shrieking "YO DAWG YO DAWG DAWG" over people and loudly repeating that you have a CNN article as "source" does not make you a good debater.

JF is a sexual predator that GOT BTFO by destiny.

Police and fbi don't give a shit about what he did so lol

Destiny how much did you have to pay for this ad campaign?

Oh look, another retard who chimps like a monkey when a sees a CNN article. Quick reminder that CNN is more respected and established than Breitbart will ever be

>ok i dont know about that but what about this red herring?

This is the best damn post I've seen in any of these threads.

This thread shows just how much destiny triggers the alt right.

He literally BTFO you again and again. This thread proves the butthurt LOL

He is a neoliberal. We currently live in a neoliberal world, so reality basically agrees with him. Everyone has to argue against reality for their fantasy world when they argue against him

>e-celeb

on race realism we can offer dozens of peer reviewed studies that he dismisses

Is that why Tara Mccarthy got so fucking demolished by destiny she had to leave?

Your pedophile god is a fraud and you're his little bitch.

How did /ourgal/ do?

I don't know who that is.

Destiny is the master of debating. I have never seen someone so good at their trade than him. How is he so knowledgeable about CP and incest topics?

Hes not a great debator, he follows the leftist tactics of the last 40 or so years to avoid the argument. For some reason he debates people who aren’t familiar enough to call him out on this. He has yet to have a unique take or analysis on any political he has discussed.

What he does is he floods you with studies and group think where he says things like “the scientific consensus is definitely against your point.” Hell expect a retort and anything you say that doesn’t come from a study will conclude with “I DONT CARE, SHOW ME DATA. DATA!!”. When you bring data and studies to counter him he goes into autistic mode and acts like he creates studies for a living. He looks for a gap in the study with unaccounted for variables till you are just so sick of the topic you want to move on... “But wait, what if its poor upbringing or psychological issues that motivate the youre speaking of? You cant rule that out. Your study is invalid, next study please.”

He has many more tactics to avoid an argument and/or reality and anyone with a 120+ iq cringes at the shit he says. It sounds very impressive to dumb fucks. I would pay money to debate him.

He has great oratory skill, he speaks really really fast and give the impression that he's well read while his opponents are dumb. Also this

considering you fags spam it here despite it being completely offtopic eceleb bullshit, I'd say it proves the opposite

She epically trolled the libs as always

This is how I know destiny wins again

He triggers you retards so fucking bad LOL

BTFO

that certainly isnt what haopened to jf. Destiny resorted to "ok but is it beneficial to group people by races for society?" a question which is nonscientific but one would assume to be yes. His argument was we should suppress reality

Don't forget if all that shit doesn't work he'll just interrupt you and screech over you in his little elf voice and if you refuse to be bullied by him he'll shout "SHUT UP!!!" over and over.

wot kinda sad virgin do u have to be to defend this guy LOL

No shit he won. It's hard to debate an expert on the subject they are experts in. How is he so knowledgeable about CP and incest?

>Mmmmff mffff mmmmfff mfff

Remember to breathe out of your nose while sucking DesTiny's cock.

We already have one of these posts, go back to /bant

>if you refuse to be bullied by him he'll shout "SHUT UP!!!" over and over.
Accurate description of Naked Ape

>id is JEW

>shilling for an eceleb
>shilling for an eceleb FOR FREE

So does DesTiny need a stepladder to fuck you in the ass or are you just young enough to be his height?

Terribly. The other boys white knighted her when all she needed to be told was to shut the fuck up like the onahole she is.

HOW DO WE EVEN BEAT HIM

HE EVEN BEAT US ON WHY PEDOPHILIA IS NOT IMMORAL

Good to hear.

BTW Destiney was arrested earlier. webm related

google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/12/22/health/thomas-tank-engine-paw-patrol-fascist-cartoon-strauss/index.html

>Shilling for a shitty ECeleb who's main strategy is shouting over people and crying when they don't let him
>For free

He's such an expert on everything he simultaneously BTFO 4 different alt right retards in a row while playing a video game LOL

>There are people who believe this autistic copypasta is genuine

Sup Forums is dead. We killed him. Sage

I know people like to meme it but he honestly has a very high IQ and I would imagine many years of bully allowed him to hone his intellect to beat bullies through words as opposed to brute force.

>inb4 fedora euphoria

Goddamn. Why is he so powerful?

He might as well debate and play video games at the same time, he's just as bad at both.

Why is there always an Irish guy posting this meme?

Not an argument. Wouldn't expect one from a triggered, butthurt alt right.

Destiny rakes in 1,000 dollars in donations every debate. He simultaneously WINS and gets shit loads of money

Because he took a few hours out of his life to learn about those topics in order to debate them properly instead of being a lazy faggot who looks at infographs from Sup Forums all day and bases his worldview off of that
Funny how all you have against him is ad hom right? Funny how a 5' 8'' manlet has had more girlfriends than you and a son. Really makes you think hmmm

Never listened to a thing he's said. I suspect that most of these threads are some kind of troll. I assume he's fucking shit at it and you're doing it just to make us mad. Well, I still haven't looked into the guy, aside from the Daily Shoah airing a few minutes of his bullshit.

Race realism is a thing. It's obvious. It's something that's supported by literally all the data, as well as lots of subjective experiences. People just know it in their guts, and you can't disprove it. There's no point even trying. So why would I listen to a guy try and do the impossible, when I know all he can do is try and confuse the issue and make the waters so muddy that nobody can speak about it without having to go down 500 separate rabbit holes?

There's room for solipsism in philosophical debate. But if that's all you do, you're a shit philosopher and you're missing the fucking point. You can't just employ tactical nihilism at every turn and call yourself a 'debater'. At best you can call yourself 'sophomoric'.

Get Cantwell on it.

This is a shill tread. Destiny was basically molested in his debates against actual race realists like The Alternative Hypothesis and JF and even others like MM. You're referring to the skeptic community as Alt right shows that you're full of shit.
You're literally using a peer to peer proxy network so samefag.

>bragging about giving e-celebs money
Sup Forums is fucking dead

Stop spamming these threads Irish user you fucking spastic

Destiny has
1. planned a murder
2. groomed underage women
3. told his best friend kill himself, and he did
3. talking to his daughter about incest and not condemning it
4. having nudes semi-nudes of 15 year old and struggling not to masturbate to them
5. luring girls on discord
6. Fired from day job for being racist on the job

What the fuck went wrong fellow Destiny bros?

So he’s really /our guy/? I always suspected as much.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Steven "Destiny" Bonnel. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of various studies most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Destiny’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from all sorts of literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Steven Bonnel truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Destiny’s existential catchphrase “YO DAWG” which itself is a cryptic reference to an epic poem I heard about. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Steven Bonnel’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have the pictures of that 15 year old girl he shared on my cellphone. And no, you cannot see them. they're for fellow Destiny fans only! And even they have to prove they're within five debate points of my own. Nothin personnel kid

Her and Tara's appearance in the streams have almost convinced me that the alt-right should be no girls allowed.
Truly so in love with the sound of their own voices they can't see how poor they are at representing themselves and it gives everyone who agrees with them a harder time.