In 2018 Free Your Slaves Sup Forums

In 2018 Free Your Slaves Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=wBdpuZGiYXA&pbjreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=OdFDYtjh9GY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So which one is supposed to be pro-vegan?
The one where Humans are a part of the whole system or the one where Humans stand above to judge which lifeforms are lesser and greater, which get to be eaten and which do not?

i bought so much meat after christmas

How do you go vegan without turning into a soyboy?

You don't eat slaves.

You don't.

we dont need milk of any kind to survive

>Humans are the only species who drive cars
we don't need cars of any kind to survive

And humans are the only species to build machines that can take them to the moon.

wild fish and meat isn't "slavery". vegans BTFO

Are men known for eating women?

Also, women and whales would end up sharing a tier.

I have no idea what the fuck that is

he's speaking about a biological plane of existence excluding the neocortexical functions, aka just base existence as if we had no ability to construct cars or language or planes.
you've probably had it before if you've eaten mexican or indian food.

My sons have killed 5 deer on our own land this hunting season. Freezer full , meat delicious, feelsgoodman. I'm going to have to start making jerky and pressure canning some as fast as they're harvesting. What's the deal with veganism?

Take the bug pill.
Insects can't feel pain.

Who cares about semen production, test is all that matters

i wonder what the Buddhists think about muslims

hooktube.com/watch?v=wBdpuZGiYXA&pbjreload=10

Semen is a PETA-Approved Vegan and #1 source for nutrients that your everyday vegan lack.
It is produced by humans so there nothing morally wrong here plus no animals are involved.

Freeing?
Who would need millions of cattle, pigs and hens if everyone was vegan?
There would be no place in our environment for them and they would take the same road as any other big mammal (well, not the hens...) before them. Extinction in eberything but name.

Does this mean Ant Hills and Beaver Dams do not count either

What is so wrong with being normal?

UMA
M
A

To be honest the niggers in western lands should be chained up again. Those who want to be free can go to Africa and be as free as other niggers allow.

I've seen you post that like a year ago, seems like a smart and cheap source of meat and protein but I don't think I can stomach eating fucking bug larvae.

I don't eat slaves. I eat livestock

Death will set them free. Tonight I dine lamb.

Pretty simple.
1) There is no nutritional need to eat animal products. (Watch a “how not to die” presentation by dr greger. Plant-based is healthier)
2) Everything with a brain is capable of sentience, mammals especially. (Biologists and neuroscientists are near-unanimous on this)
3) Causing unnecessary suffering, or exploiting another is considered universally unethical. It’s the foundation of Libertarianism, i.e. the Non-Aggression Principle as well. The golden rule.

So it’s fundamentally unethical to exploit or cause unnecessary suffering to a sentient creature.

Not even hunting can be considered ethical. What if you shot a father that was the sole provider for a family that is then doomed to a horrible slow death of starvation? Or the mother of a family? Or if you wound, not kill it, leading to a similar cruel fate? They have it hard enough, why terrorize them for fun? That isn’t noble, it’s clinically psychopathic.

Be a seitanman instead

We are here forever...

NAP only applies to other humans. The ethical thing to do is kill animals as painlessly and efficiently as possible to minimize both suffering of the animal and wallet of the person raising the animal.

Stop pretending that you have rights over other forms of life.

You fucking jungle animal, of course you will eat it.

Oy Veygans are the worlds biggest homo cucks

My problem with the idea of vegetarianism is that it implies that dead is inherently a bad thing. It is bad for humans because we form complex relationships and losing those relationships brings us great sadness. For animals death is just an escape from suffering. And don’t act like animals in the wild don’t suffer.

1)A varied diet is much more efficient and healthy
2) You're just redefining a word, this point is irrelevant and based on semantics
3) Animals will live, give milk, reproduce and die regardless of our action, so we might as well provide them with protection and nutrition so we can milk them and eat them when they die

Good luck with the cancer, sugar shill

The pigs not so much, they would and are able to survive by becoming feral.

...AND THEY ALSO WOULD COMPLETELY DESTROY THE ENVIRONMENT LIKE MOST INVASIVE SPECIES DO.

More animals for uncle Ted to shoot at.

youtube.com/watch?v=OdFDYtjh9GY