Trump, Guantanamo and the Executive Order

So Trump caused some time ago a controversy because he seems to want to keep Guantanamo Bay open
newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/president-trumps-guantanamo-delusion

I think this wasnt just out of a whim but because he had some plans with it. Now just the other day he stocked up personal on the Guantanamo
azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2017/12/29/arizona-national-guard-military-police-help-guantanamo-bay/990063001/

And the Executive Order against human rights abuse mentions
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
>and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

How likely is it that these are connected and Trump plans to use the state of emergency to basically
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/255294883680632833
>do something about these missing chidlren grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents--fast trial, death penalty.
via court martial. What other criterea are needed?

This here mentions a few individuals the EO goes after
home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm0243

And turns out they are all connected to the Clintons as this guy found out
twitter.com/HNIJohnMiller/status/943988810702041088

To name some
The former president of Gambia which supposedly got put into place by the cia under clinton for example (Yahya Jammeh),
Benjamin Bol Mel, got military supplements from Clinton even though using childsoldiers
Roberto Jose Rivas Reyes, President of Nicaragua’s Supreme Electoral Council, got covered regarding electionfraud by Clinton
Dan Gertler, international businessman and billionaire, main business partner Glencore, whose founder Marc Rich was on the FBIs most wanted list until pardoned in 2001 by Clinton (Bill)
Slobodan Tesic, armsdealer that supplied various military groups in the civil war in Libya. ISIS most likely among those groups. Libya as a whole was a Clinton plot.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-january-2018-national-slavery-human-trafficking-prevention-month/
usnews.com/news/best-states/arizona/articles/2017-12-29/arizona-national-guard-military-police-to-help-in-guantanamo
azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2017/12/29/arizona-national-guard-military-police-help-guantanamo-bay/990063001/
defense.gov/News/Article/Article/603860/obama-hagel-mark-end-of-operation-enduring-freedom/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Bump

Another bump

Line of coke

Checked and bumped. Good shit

I work at an airport and the international airports are all madhouses right now because of ATC. Maybe all the flights being diverted and redirected to gitmo have something to do with it. Shit's just been weird the last couple of weeks.

where is the link to the EO?

I know its hard to tell sometimes, but this isnt where you give your drugdealers your order pal

Right in the OP

> flights being diverted and redirected to gitmo

Wait- what?

crossthread on the level 5 shillstorms we're seeing

Would like info on that too, and dont tell me you just know because you work there

A believe a presidential declared federal state of emergency has the same effect as a declaration of war, except instead of the congress, it's the executive making the call.
In a state of war your constitutional rights go out the window. The right of habeas corpus disappears. You could be dragged off to some undisclosed location for a long time with no legal help. I'll bet there are elite pedophiles there right now being forced to name names.

And since it's obvious that the captcha is Googles way of logging all your posts I will no longer be posting here. Bye.

checked and bumped

more relevant xthread

Bump

Its awfully optimistic of you to think its about children but its not and won't be.

What will it be then?

No, the last standing president ran a bunch of orders that were far more detrimental to the Constitution, yet it still stands though tattered

Regarding captcha, am i the only one for which it spergs out all the time? Legacy captcha is ok, but when making a thread it forces you to use the normal captcha and that displays its solved correctly to then after hitting podt give me an error message. I had to try around 10-15 times and this wasnt even the worst case

>Regarding captcha, am i the only one for which it spergs out all the time?
if it's sperging a lot the algo is trying to time your response away from specific visitors to the site

it's a software clipper chip, just change your language formatting a little and you can slip by but then you'll start seeing more threads 404 when you're dropping those red pill truth bombs

Interesting theory, but all it does is delaying threadsby a couple minutes, 5-15. its not like someone would just stop and tries it again hours later because of that

Man, board is really sliding fast today

Bump

Another shameless selfbump

Last one if noone cares anymore

neat

nothing will happen

Checked
>And since it's obvious that the captcha is Googles way of logging all your posts I will no longer be posting here. Bye.
You could always get a pass

Trump is setting up his rook and Knight to take down the Queen.

bump

For that too many good threads get shoahd resulting in your pass just going to waste with some unjust ban. Saw people getting banned for even posting in an antarctica thread, threads about nasa despite being a government organization got deleted and even pizzagate for a while. Until mods arent faggots anymore a pass is no option

>people really think trump is going to send politician or any known figure to Guantanamo

Please no death penalty. If you destroy Hillary’s corporeal form she will respawn sooner and be harder to catch again.
Life in prison, top medical care, please.

I didn’t like it when bush did it, why should I like it now?

Probably true

Literally this. I can barely stand captchas but the only time I ever bought a pass I got banned for some absolute nonsense.

if you are a shill trying to slide threads looking into hunting down pedos then you support people in pic related and will be summarily shot.

Bump

get ready for the JUNTA

JUNTA
>JUNTA
JUNTA
>JUNTA
JUNTA
>JUNTA
JUNTA
>JUNTA
JUNTA
>JUNTA

Bump

Its real
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-january-2018-national-slavery-human-trafficking-prevention-month/

bump

Bonald Brumph

Learn to write a cohesive sentence dickhead

krautbro keeping /pol interesting despite the shillstorm
godspeed, and happy 2018

Guten rutsch

You forgot
Arizona National Guard was deployed to GITMO

usnews.com/news/best-states/arizona/articles/2017-12-29/arizona-national-guard-military-police-to-help-in-guantanamo

Sourse?

I actually didnt
>azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2017/12/29/arizona-national-guard-military-police-help-guantanamo-bay/990063001/

Found it on Sup Forums

You guys realize even if they shut down gitmo they would just make a black site and keep doing it without our knowledge. CIA isn't going to stop torturing people for information kek.

Are they even paying you to post this on holidays?

They can alwaysjust take them to Rahm and Barracks special secret prison in Chicago.

Please explain what exactly is wrong?

Nice flag bro. Basque brethren here.

Just wondered, hey nothing bad with getting extra cash on a holiday right.

idiot. this isn't how you trole.

Bump

This is just Patriot Act part 2: Electric Boogaloo. Keep larping about "The Storm" and "MASS INDICTMENTS" though, it's funny.

I never said anything about the storm and the cbts threads are cancer, but this is all from the official sources

Bump

I wonder what they meant by this:

>WASHINGTON, Dec. 28, 2014 — President Barack Obama and Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel each issued statements today marking the end of the combat mission in Afghanistan.

After 13 years of combat operations, Operation Enduring Freedom drew to a close today in a ceremony at the International Security and Assistance Force headquarters in Kabul, Afghanistan

defense.gov/News/Article/Article/603860/obama-hagel-mark-end-of-operation-enduring-freedom/

Oh.
Sorry

I mean, if the mission ended according to gov. SourcesHow could this:
>Arizona National Guard Military Police to Help in Guantanamo
>The Arizona Army National Guard is sending a battalion of military police to Guantanamo Bay to help with Operation Enduring Freedom.
>Dec. 29, 2017, at 4:22 a.m.

Be?

It's gonna be beautiful, y'all! Can't wait for DC to get back to work! Enjoy your New Years, k?! ;o)

Go fuck yourself Mega Faggot. You're going to prison too.

Haha, ok boss... don't you get tired of slaving for the man?!

Bump

Get ready for martial law faggot.

Riiiight. You sound scared. You ok?

No. But you are the retard that keeps pretending you're an insider and have had so many contradicting statements it's not even funny. Just the other day you said martial law wasn't necessary. Too bad for you your LARP ends once the happenings start happening.

I feel bad for you, but I've also realized I'm no good for people like you, either. No one is. You need a "happening" in the way you need it. You're not going to get it that way and I'm sorry if you've spent your savings on gormet MRE's and batteries. I'm sorry I don't scream about or promise you false things. I'm sorry that you're still unclear about the things I've said and that you're too lazy to do the work and figure it out. I don't contradict. I don't promise you fake things to get you all jacked up, only so it comes and goes and you're left holding your dick wondering what happened. I'm sorry that you can't provide proof or supporting evidence in your debate, but need me to be wrong so badly because you've larped about a "happening" so hard that you'd rather it happen than realize you're wrong and you've been misled on purpose.

But it's ok, boss. Have a good new year! You'll be ok.

Martial law is coming. See you on tzuday.

*gourmet FML

Gay.

So now you're larping as an "insider"?! Haha! Don't drink all that bottled water too fast, you can get sick you know...

>believing that anything in this country is going to get better without war

Hello fellow (((redditors))), I mean Sup Forumsacks.

Bump

Says the first guy in line for a free FEMA bus ride to the government's club med when his cell phone dies, he's eaten his last chili mac MRE and crystal light packet, right?

Sorry Hillary won't get to drone, y'all, I guess...

Bahahah Megs for the mother fucking win! Even on NYE. Have a great one. Cheers and thanks for all the drops.

Bump