H-how ?

H-how ?

italians are not white, they are the main reason of literally everything wrong with the west now, had they been somewhat intelligent the world would still be ruled by white people and all kikes would be dead, they ruined everything, ITALIANS ARE NOT WHITE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ6--p01KM
youtube.com/watch?v=CKy7ursscug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's True, Except Me ( Mentality Wise )

hello latvian guy,how is you day going?

hello to you too,india goy

>italy
>white
maybe the northen part

no,the north is full of romanians

>WE WUZ ROMANZ
no u wuz italic tribes that rome cucked

>and the south is filled with Muslim/Moors/African rape babies
No wonder the human development in the north is higher is has white people

>yfw when romas are whiter then niggers
cuz they indo-ayran people

stop oprressing me cracka,we wuz kang my nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ6--p01KM

Because this is totally white behaviour, displacing yourself in favor of useless niggers.

You know whats funny, Gypsys actually admit they are shitty people, they will laugh with you as they steal your wallet, and fight with you if need be

But niggers, muslims... they would rather see you burn.

>stop being prilivege
Let ahmend,tyrone fuck your girlfriend
be smart about it, don't be a racist bigot mmkay.

btw how are you going to spend new years?
Imma drink a nice ale lagger, taking jager shots and enjoy cammabert while cooking mini cupcake pizzas.

Are Gypsy Women Easy? By Easy I Mean If They Are Willing To A Relationship With Me. Not Sexually Perverted.

youtube.com/watch?v=CKy7ursscug

Like this minicupcake pizzas

>yfw you can enjoy german, french, italian cusine and culture better in gypsyland then you do you germany/france/italy

but hey since when is France for French, Germany for Germans and Italy for Italians...

i will invite a black brotha bull to fuck my wife and my mother,rember we wuz kang

not an argument

I Mean Gypsy Women, Not Romanians

Yes they are very easy
Especially the shitty ones, like you can walk down the street and some gypsy comes to you and ask you if you want your dick sucked for like 10 euros.
But the good legit ones... hard to get

Issue is eventually a roma wife/girl/woman will eventually cuck you and teach your children romanian as she has strong nationalistic views.

Except yo children to learn Romanian and come visit nana like every 6-12 months.

Be smart italic bro, don't fuck gypsys they'll give you STDS and shit

I Am Not Perverted. Don't Like Kannibalistic Sexual Acts

yes legit gypsys, for example come romania and Gare du nord, which name we totally didnt stole from the frogs.

they will totally try to steal from you, but some young gypsys do have some sex appeal, if you cover their faces. And they are cheap as fuck

But remember italian bro... your better off fucking a white blue eyes romanian girl in a club, just dont get cucked by her

checked,bix nood.

>dem trips
DO IT
JUST DO IT
also stream it live for Sup Forums lets see that SQPR legacy go down the drain !!!

FUCK 3 off FUCK YOU !!!

I Should Choose Indian Female Immigrants Or Nordic Women Instead. But I Feel Very Guilty Of Blood Mixing.
>Some Gypsy Actually Do Look Good

Except Me ( Mentality Wise )
Blacks = Italians
>You Won't Change Anything

Friendly reminder that Italians are not the descendants of the Roman empire but of the savages that sacked it and took over modern day Italy after Rome's fall.

Indian indo-european females are better, they are actually nice people
Gypsies are not nice people

that's true my brudda

the savages like the goths were good people they kept shit going
the savages that raped rome, conqured half of it niggers/muslims and others are the shits

have some goddamn respect Mohammad

I Know. Too Many Ball Breakers. I Am Still A Chivalrous Gentleman With Good Morals. I Am Not Harming Anyone If Not In Self Defense In Dangerous Situations. Despite My Racism.

The Romans were British and spoke with an English accent of course, the BBC and countless other media produced in England told me this.

Sorry I Have Just Realized By Looking At Your Picture What The Ultimate Epic Battle For Good Morals Look Like.
Forget ISIS, Mexico, Jews, Africans, Muslims, etc.
>DAT'S WHAT I CALL A JUST WAR

>they were black too

Black Like This I Don't Think. Just The Same Behavior. Also I Choose The British + India + Australia + France Against Muh Country = High Treason Against Shitallians