Sargon vs. Molyneux

Who would win this debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzaFwo64Imo
media.christogenea.org/system/files/sharedfiles/1/videos/The Alt-Right, MASK OFF (Daily Stormer, Anglin, Weev, Enoch,.mp4
medium.com/@cianchartier/a-review-of-stefan-molyneuxs-the-art-of-the-argument-2c1c83fa7802
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares?

Molyneux because it's his fucking job.

I wouldn't know as I couldn't bear watching those two smug cunts.

Seriously though, Sargon would get fucked. His whole shtick is "I read this book" and "I don't care/agree with that".

are they even on the same wavelength

Destiny

Molymeme, but Sargon would come around on the issue of IQ. Fuck, Molymeme even got Rubin to sit down and listen to him talk about it.

not sure what they would debate about. theyre seeming on the same side of the fence on most issues

>be the self-described champion of reason and evidence
>never debate anyone

>be a refined British man with a superior accent
>debate people constantly

I think we all know the outcome here

Moly's whole shtick is reading a compilation of "facts" he googled 5 minutes before making the video, so I'm not sure Sargon is at a disadvantage

Both
Molymeme would win the debate and sargon would get a bit smarter.

The fundamental importance of IQ to stats like divorce rates, single motherhood, criminality, etc. Sargon looks at those factors but tends to disregard IQ. If you correct for IQ, white and black crime rates are the same. Probably because single motherhood is more likely when two low IQ people mate. And you know why blacks who stay married have less criminally inclined children? Because high IQ blacks are likely to find each other and stay together. This is also why culture is a product of, and is inferior to, nature. Human nature allows them to alter their environment according to their desires and those desires are fundamentally a product of their biology.

His accent always make me think he is Stewie all grown up. Same with me always thinking Larry the Cable Guy is Bobby Hill after achieving his dream of becoming a comedian.

they have nothing to debate, they both believe the same thing

Not an argument

There are no winners in eceleb debates. Just losers.

Sargon tried to debate some cunt on ancap that was not very good at debating and ever since then I've wanted him to go after molymeme

>sargon
>"lmao white race is pathetic and should die out"
>akkad

Molyneux
youtube.com/watch?v=PzaFwo64Imo

Molymeme would never debate because he could lose so he never does it , it's why people accuse him of being slightly cultish and never wanting to seem weak so he only talks to people who agree .

Who cares
the real question is whoes dad would win in a street fight

they wouldn't disagree on anything, molymeme doesn't even have opinions beyond believing in IQ and following the last soft right wing trends

Shapiro.

.t I don't want molyneux

He debates people in his weekly call in show

not a fair fight
moly would fuck up sarcuck
because facts dont have feelz

i got to admit i LOLed hard on that one

> Look Stefan, the thing is I don't care....
> That's not an argument.
> Well i truly don't car-
> Not. An. Argument. It's not an argument Carl. I gave you an argument and your response is that you don't care, we can't have a discussion.
> The thing is that i don't need to give you an argument because is not important, and i don't c-
> CUT HIM OUT, CUT IT OUT. THIS IS MY SHOW.
> *Sargon is cut out off molymeme stream*
> *Sargon make a response video explaining how Molymeme is the same as the alt-righ, the sjw, the muslim extremists, the jews, the nazis, the communists, the fascists and the libertarians*

lol depends on who is more healthy...they are very closelybrelatex, but looks like Sargon has more testosterone from the amount of hair...but if i recall crrectly from a few of the videos ive seen of his he would benefit well from some cardio. thanksCuz.

"DhéQ"

lol

He doesn't debate them, he insists they keep to short remarks and then goes on 20 minute meandering rebuttals that don't even address the fucking question. And spazes out when the opponent interjects to point out the strawmen.

media.christogenea.org/system/files/sharedfiles/1/videos/The Alt-Right, MASK OFF (Daily Stormer, Anglin, Weev, Enoch,.mp4

get the the psych op now? they were trying to find out how the white hats communicate and ya'll almost blocked it and i wasnt in the mood after getting the cold shoulder before i realized the psych op. so of you guys really want to finish the the false crown lets do it the right way. Fuck those unhumane cucks...and you fuckers all know that translucent pumpkin picked the LABarbie from the "ghettos to the suits" the bloody cuckery probably just got exposed. Yall unblind fools woull be shocked at how bright our "dark" family is hahaha. You guys need a history lesson about the carribean...it got filled with "based" pirate cum...lol. Hence why some of you cracker ass crackers get along with the nigger ass niggers, hahahaha fucking retarded cucks. The only way to become free is to find a true foundation for unity. #MAGA #KAG #MMGA

DHÉQ

Sargon couldnt win a debate against Rogan, the fuck you talking about?

Molyneux, it's not even a question.
The only thing Sargon of Mossad might do is try to feign ignorance and just agree with what Molyneux says.
Molyneux is redpiled, he even talked about how white males are the only ones who do not advocate for their interests in a video where some guy called in to talk about video games.

Holy shit, that's pretty accurate.

That was a fucking shitshow. That was that lowest hanging fruit of the entirety of those who believe in anarcho-capitalism. Molymeme in his legit ancap days would destroy Sargon.

Nick Fuentes

>retarded alt-lite sophist vs. retarded alt-lite sophist
better question is why should i care

definitely destiny

Molyneux, by far.

I can listen to an hour long video by Molyneux explaining philosophy, but can't watch Sargon for 5 minutes without wanting to move on.

The man, the meme, the legend

>not an argument
The quadroon can't even debate low fruits.

i like molymeme but he knows nothing about philosophy, he basically fucked up basic logic terminology that you learn in your 1st class of high school in the 1st page of his book

Moly is an intellectual babby, just look at the video with Chonsky and he cowers before the anarchist jew's might like a cuck. Not that Quadroon of Mossad is any better with his low hanging fruit rants.

Sargon can't even win a debate against Millenial Woes.
I like MW, but he is not a good debater.
Molyneux would destroy Le civic nationalist man.

Obviously Molymemes.

this for the win

I used to like Sargon. Now I just cringe when. I hear his voice. I am not a huge fan of Moly, but he would slam sargon

This is scarily accurate, I can't help but read it in his annoying, patronising nasal tone. I DON'T CEEEEAAHHH.

There are debates of him online. He hasn't done a real one in awhile though - mostly just callers lately.

Literally this

i can definitely see that happening

Okay this

oh and if it was for the mud bloods your asses would be in a fucking prison camp probably right now eating a cock meat sandwich...so enjoy your first ammendment but grow a brain one day...try seeing the world with out light, maybe you'll find a way how to be one that shines bright!

MAGAoD

the amount of time you all wasted on "qCodes" holy hell the antiChrist is laughing his ass off at you guys...qake up. Lets get back to work...Americans getting shot all over. Wake up its nye...these are distractions. Is Trump safe?

Q.P. Q patriot (not op) lol and that was part of it.

Not an argument !

What if Sargon is really Vargon of Vikkernad?

wait have they been running social psych ops on everyone to gain control of the cuckbook and yoularp

Don't want either. I hope they both get into a retarded, 3 day long argument and die from rage induced aneurysms.

nu-Sup Forums doesn't even notice rare flags anymore

checked

They'd probably just end up sucking each other off for two hours.

who wants to see the real do a lie detector test in texas live on Alex Jones?

#DhéQ

Those who don't play.

>Sargon: I'm against racism, so people should act against their own interests arbitrarily according to how I feel
>Molyneux: DO YOU SUPPORT ME BEING SHOT THEN? MIKE SHUT IT DOWN
repeat for 45 minutes

how is his book by the way

...you mean the basis of a debate? Generally speaking you need to understand your subject (book learning, or empirical data) and debate usually involves two opposed or at the very least deviated approaches to an issue. Often people debating don't agree, and if they don't care, I'd hazard a guess that it's because it's not relevant to the discussion?

What do you look for in a debate? Memes and agreement?

fpbp

haven't read it, it's shit from a philosophical point of view:
medium.com/@cianchartier/a-review-of-stefan-molyneuxs-the-art-of-the-argument-2c1c83fa7802

but it may be good from a pop-politics point of view, i don't hate molymeme but i don't take him that seriously either, he is just an above average IQ internet commentator

Exactly, these people are so irrelevant and they pick the lowest hanging fruit from societal issues.

Sargon thinks the company should bake the cake. wtf that goes against all 'muh principles'

he is a traditional anglo not a 56%er, politics works differently there

>want
Meant to say watch.

Who cares? Both are gay as fuck.

Hello, Stefan Molyneux here, hope you're all doing well :)

>insuffereble libshit faggot vs insuffereble ancap faggot
Woah, really important debate here

fpbp. They're both middle aged men who make a living by making anti-sjw videos.

If Stefan can debate a post-modernist cuck who thinks trees could mate with humans for an hour, he could stick out a debate with the Octonegro