JoJo Thread

>The Higashikata's stand naming scheme revolves around the word "King"
>Gappy is a fusion between two people
>Gappy's been adopted into the family thus will get a name with King in the title when his stand evolves
>Gappy's stand can steal attributes from an object which can be physical or even metaphorical
>Gappy's power up will have to do with this stealing mechanic
>Most Jojo stand powers are based on time (Jotaro stops, Josuke reverses. Girono removes effects from time. Johnny can cross time and space with the Spin.)
>Gappy, following this trend of time and theft, Gappy will soon be able to remove causes from time and leave the effects
>Stand upgrades to King Crimson, who had a user which was a fusion between two people.
Gappyavolo confirmed

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12606254/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jobin is the Bossu when he lets his hair down.

Fuck off xforts

Your idea of time is like saying D4C is a time manipulation Stand

>He took this meme theory and that guys video seriously

This is so stupid.

>Doesn't know xforts disproved the Gappyavolo theory himself

I want to impregnate Jolyne.

>watching xforts

This is bullshit... but I believe it.

>watching xforst videos in the first place

JoJo villains have time based (first universe) and space based (second) standos. JoJos themselves seem to have stands based more around the body, or life itself.

why are people shit talking based xforts? he's a cool dude, and pretty smart as well.

Nice try xForts, what is next? Are you're going to say you're hot too?

>I'm gonna bitch about somebody I don't watch because I'm better than scum that eat up anything some memetuber says!

He doesn't produce bad content. Just blatantly obvious shit. At least he isn't filling people with awful headcanons like Ireneverse/SBRverse shit

How can I get my friend to start reading the manga. He says that its not emotional or good without music and animation so he's just going to wait till part 5 to get animated. (added note his favorite jojo is joseph because he's "funny and entertaining." and hates polnareff and koichi because he finds them annoying and stupid)

>How can I get my friend
>added note his favorite jojo is joseph because he's "funny and entertaining."
Here's one start, he's not your friend anymore.

Where is that Doppio pic from?

64 chapter when?

The newest updated chapter silly.

3-4 weeks.

Jotaro looks so much younger and cute in the picture below.

Thank you

What said.
Let him stay an anime only for ever, he'd probably the sort of person that reads colored scans.

What for? Now his chin looks really weird.

Practice for Vento Aureo

Its a little unfair to say that all of the second universe villains will be able to manipulate space when we only have D4C to back it up but the first point I agree with

D4C manipulates timelines/[spoilee]

Is Doppio possibly the most unaware character in all of JoJo?
I just don't know how he can not suspect a thing when his body suddenly moves without him moving it and starts getting thicc muscles like in the Risotto fight.

p v w h e r e

Holy shit! I can't believe Mario is fucking dead!

>Shows off all the currently living Joestars when he's barely related to any of those assholes

Giorno being a JoJo at all is such a stretch

He embodies their spirit is the point

Gappy getting King Crimson would be Jorge Joestar levels of memery.

I wonder if David will put Jonathan in there.

xForts is an okay guy. I like to think he is a "non-channer" source for JJBA stuff.

Does Joshuu even know that his family members have Stands?

Nut King Call first manifested during Shakedown Road, and other than Kaato, I can't think of an instance where he'd have seen one.

It really seems like Yasuho is more knowledgeable about them than he is

Jonathan not being there is the point dumbass

This was before Shakedown Road, maybe here?

Do you think Hato has seen one before too?

It's just a pet theory I guess, it checks out if the mum is the main villain of JoJolion now too.

Dr.Stone is a prelude for Kars' return. The entire manga will end abruptly at chapter 9, when they discover a mass-cure for petrifaction, and one of the people they rescue is Kars. The author will direct the readers towards Jojolion, and in the following chapter, Kars awakens from his stone form, having been called down from space due to new universe's Lieutenant Westwood's meteor stand.

She probably is.

After Vitamin C there's no way he doesn't know though.

David still might add him in anyway, even if it isn't what Araki intended.

No the panel is just Koichi realising he's fully part of the bloodline. It's not as though Joseph has any relevance to Koichi, especially part 3 Joseph. It's not a stretch at all to have Jonathan in the back.

She's wondering why this freeloader is showing off his asshole for no reason.

>tfw unironically started learning Italian because of Jojo

Any reason why he didn't managed slice his throat in a million pieces

Jonathan not being there instantly makes the reader think of him, this way bringing attention to Giorno's numerous parallels to him and Dio.
>tfw Jojo unironically made me care about politics

>unironically made me care about politics
Explain.

Does anybody have a ;ink to a finished part 5 translation that isn't duwang tier?

Araki is my mom and he told me a few things today.
1. Speed king's hidden ability is Planck heat generation, it will be called "Speed King: Last Caress"

2. Norisuke is the first to die from Speed King:Last Caress, almost killing Joshuu and Tsurugi before Gappy comes in for confrontation.

3. Gappy "dies" and is split back into Josefumi and Kira, Jobin is defeated by Kira's bites the dust and Josefumi's New Power Generation.

4. Kaato is left out of the plot entirely.

5. Part 9 is teased, and is the neo-Steel Ball Run, a hotline miama esc. super racecar derby that takes place in space. It is the final part of JoJo.

He also said David Pro. is trying to get Sambomaster to do the part 5 intro.

Don't tell Araki I told you all this information, I'm sure he'd be sad.

To put it shortly, I realized what made Diavolo so terrible is the same thing that makes a corrupt policitian corrupt.

>4. Kaato is left out of the plot entirely.
I can see this one actually happening

Okay, but where's Yasuho?

Everything is believable except for 5.

>5. Part 9 is teased, and is the neo-Steel Ball Run, a hotline miama esc. super racecar derby that takes place in space. It is the final part of JoJo.

That's bullshit but I believe it.

>Diavolo went from a friendly ditz to a paranoid bastard who can't even comprehend emotion

>2. Norisuke is the first to die
Unlikely, if anything 'King Nothing' suggests he'll watch everyone he cares about die.
>3. Gappy "dies" and is split back into Josefumi and Kira
Araki hates revival bullshit and I don't blame him. Josefumi and Kira are fucking dead and Gappy is what they became, no.
>4. Kaato is left out of the plot entirely
No.
>5. Part 9 is teased, and is the neo-Steel Ball Run, a hotline miama esc. super racecar derby that takes place in space. It is the final part of JoJo.
No.

Dubs decides what REALLY happens next.
you can't kill something that's really dead

XFarts go, and stay away from JoJo general, we dont need """"our"""" Vaati

Turn abuse into nudes!

Jotaro breaks DIO's leg, DIO squirts blood in his eyes and then Jotaro kills DIO

I hope Diavolo got to be a sailor in this new universe

Jotaro breaks DIO's legs sending him flying off the road roller and onto the bridge. Jotaro allows DIO to regenerate his legs, but DIO blinds Jotaro with blood from his ripped legs. With Jotaro blinded, DIO goes in for a kick with his left leg, and Jotaro intercepts with a punch. The punch shatters Jotaro's hand, but it completely destroy's DIO's left side. Jotaro then revives Joseph with DIO's blood and they burn DIO's corpse in the sun.

you stop posting forever

Rolling for these

I keep asking but I forget to save them, does anyone have the fat pictures that everyone goes apeshit about? I need it for research

you get banned

No

I don`t get post like this.
>Hey, how can i get my X into Y ? He doesn`t like Y, and really really likes Z
If they doesn`t like just don`t force it to them, its your only friend or what ?

The meme dies.

Wouldn't that be really bad for her spine?

Dio becomes obese and shits on Pucci's dick

> Gappy "dies" and is split back into Josefumi and Kira, Jobin is defeated by Kira's bites the dust and Josefumi's New Power Generation.

Gappy can't split back, the parts between Josefumi and Kira just got shuffled around.

Post your Tumbrl plesee, i want more retarded headcannons !!!

Rolling for this

Roll

You die in a car accident

Winner of heaven

Jotaro grabs DIO's shoulder and then kicks his legs with Star Platinum breaking them. DIO proceeds to have an inner monologue and squirts blood onto Jotaro's eyes. The World goes to kick Jotaro but Star Platinum lets out a punch to The World's weak leg. At first, it looks like Star Platinum lost because its hand cracks but then The World's legs starts to shatter and then DIO blows up.

>I hope you like being tit fat

>Yfw Araki brings back Judgement as the final boss of part 8

These aren't tumblr headcanons. These are facts Araki told me.

Araki will become a literal hack.
>HACK 2 U

You have ten seconds to explain this panel.

>Daiya and Josefumi treasure the past
>Both Johnny and Josefumi gave up their lives for their images of happiness, the things they valued the most, George and Rina, for Johnny, Kira and Holly, for Josefumi. A wife, a son, a mother and a boyfriend.
>Karera, and arguably Hato, value the present
>Tsurugi and Norisuke praise prosperity and the future, both claim that it's for the family, Norisuke is trying to save his grandson, to the point he'll willingly sacrifice his life for it, and Tsurugi is worried he'll have to lose a loved one to keep on living
>Jobin aims for a better future, in a very selfish manner, not caring about the happiness of other people he may destroy in the process
> Funnily enough, Lucy, sort of, shares Jobin's line of thought that ends justify means.
What do you guys think? the fact that Jobin and Norisuke completely antagonize each other's ways is fantastic, I'm excited to see where this going. Also, could Daiya give Gappy Josefumi's image of happiness back through CKB?
When will we be seeing Josuke's, Yasuho's and Joshu's take on happiness?

>Joshu was the one who told Tsurugi not to be afraid

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

He is a rock
She is a sock

Yotsuyu is weird like that. He also has a panel in the Yasuho waterboarding scene that out of context looks like he's giving her a golden shower.

Is Yotsuyu so oddly sexual because he has nothing to fap with?

>This is reddit's favorite JoJo protag poll
strawpoll.me/12606254/

At least Gappy is up there

What?