Kemono Friends

So do all male animals that touch the sand star turn into female friends? Because obviously only males moose and lions are supposed to have antlers/ manes.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!GpgwhbhS!EGaSqUSKfdQjqOWimkCIPp1kVjSrBYTqp4EQQBgcMOI
youtube.com/watch?v=cB9ZDFUtteE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Short answer: who cares?
Long answer: It's a show about cute girls targeted at men who like cute girls, so including males in the show would be offensive to some viewers.

Yes

Sup Forums sings Kemono Friends OP full version. Drink lots of tea and remember to たーのしー.

Submissions go to [email protected]
Tentative deadline is March 28, the airdate of the last episode.

MP3 with lyrics
mega.nz/#!GpgwhbhS!EGaSqUSKfdQjqOWimkCIPp1kVjSrBYTqp4EQQBgcMOI

We currently have eighteen submissions.

How many 5 minutes until the new EP?

Yoshizaki Mine cared enough to confirm it in a tweet.

Isn't Lion cheating by having her ball on the side instead of her head?

Japan as a whole prefers cute girls over men too. If you really want to justify it, most embryos start off female in the womb. Sandstar turns anything living human, so it turns them into the default gender of a human.

so the show's finally attracted shitposters?

Hululu~

>finally

That penguin doesn't even understand what the fuck just happened when it fell over so just runs away.

Fennec's design is decently accurate. Her personality is the thing that doesn't match up.

I disagree, she's an Indian elephant after all so it makes sense that she'd wear Indian clothing. The shape of an elephant is very well-defined with her hair, including the scarf trunk, and since they don't have fur it makes sense that a Friend would would have this much exposed skin.
By the way, aren't only male elephants the ones that have tusks? I guess this one used to be a male too then.

D'aw

>you will never have a pet Friend

>You will never be a friend's pet

>eighteen
that's a lot of friends

>you will never have friends

Yep like jurassic park, everyone is female to control the population.

[Spoiler]until some friend became futa like in jurassic park

What if Kaban wants to repopulate the planet?

>About 50% of Asian females have short tusks known as tushes – which have no pulp inside.

I still think that she looks fucking stupid.

small world

Gen a cute.

Serval's puffy vulva will be used at all times by Kaban.

Well they are both Homo's, if you get what I mean :^)

:^ ]

This is pretty neat.

I want my own Hululu.

The Friend is the means by which all is revealed...

lewd

2 days until MAKASETE and bossu save the day

Delete this.

Erotic bear

くあwせdrftgyふじこ1p

>Select all images with a bus.

That's clever.

Too many expression, i don't like this.

Sure is.

t. Bossu
You have a kabban to save, get out

This is my washing bear. There are many like her, but this one is mine.
My washing bear is my best Friend. She is my life. I must master her as I must master my life.
Without me, my washing bear is useless. Without my washing bear, I am useless.
My washing bear is Friend, even as I, because she is my life. Thus, I will learn her as a sister. I will learn her weaknesses, her strength, her clothes, her accessories, her ears and her tail. I will keep my washing bear clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

It's in the pastebin

I think if there was a doujin about Fennec and Racoon that Racoon should be clueless about how Fennec feels.

Sugoi!

thanks

There's also this that' i'm working on (i'm practicing, i haven't drawn in ages, i usually only paint fantasy models and glass ware)

Japari = Japan + Safari?

It's actually Pangaea.

Which pastebin would that be?

Why is she shitting into a cup

>let me play video games

>Castoreum
>Castoreum is the yellowish secretion of the castor sac. Beavers use castoreum in combination with urine to scent mark territory.[1][2] Both beaver sexes have a pair of castor sacs and a pair of anal glands, located in two cavities under the skin between the pelvis and the base of the tail.
>In the United States, the Food and Drug Administration lists castoreum extract as a generally recognized as safe (GRAS) food additive.[12] In 1965, the Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association's GRAS program (FEMA 2261 and 2262) added castoreum extract and castoreum liquid.[13] Product ingredient lists often refer to it simply as a "natural flavoring." While it is mainly used in foods and beverages as part of a substitute vanilla flavor

Already? damn

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Very obscure animal facts. I like it.

>panties over spats

For what purpose?

Bear period

for the lewds

Which is the reason why I do not eat anything vanilla flavored that doesn't explicitly say "vanilla extract". I don't care if castor ass tastes like vanilla, I am not eating it.

>Beaver will never leave her mark all over your face and in your mouth

Delicious Castor rimjob

Gay.

Bear eating a monkey.

Good. More beaver ass for me.

Can a kind Friend translate this message please?

"やっぱ海外勢かこういうの日本人には無理だよね"

More Snub-nosed Monkey.

>can somehow see a perfect imprint of her vagina but somehow her nipples don't show

what
the fuck

monkey confirmed for inverted nipples.

Just caught up.

did Bag-chan just fucking die?

It is impossible for overseas Japanese people like this

I just realized that Bear reserves her right to bear arms, and her Friends reserve their rights to arm Bear.

Now I feel stupid for not realizing it the first time.

She's just getting started, user.

b-but thats just google translate

youtube.com/watch?v=cB9ZDFUtteE

Otters eating a monkey.

Gaijin can't into Japanese level of activity

I can't believe it.

Great job pasting google translate when it is clearly failing to understand the grammar.

Also incase it you don't get the comic, its beaver baking a cake, but runs out of vanilla extract, so uses her own castoreum and then blushes as praire eats the cake.

Kind of a neat animal fact + some what yandere vibe (except a bit more innocent)

>Here,have some tea
>I love you forever
Was Toki that lonely?

I won't eat this non-poisonous thing that makes food taste good because it comes from an animal.

Oh look, sodium chloride extracted from the place we throw our waste in!

I'm going to marry Margay.

thanks I guess, though im still clueless what they're talking about

Uhh

Brutal.

I wonder if Kaban being in trouble will trigger a power up among all the Friends kind of like Serval could do in the game.