Is soyboy a state of mind or just about looks?

Is soyboy a state of mind or just about looks?

God damn.

Both

>blaming the jews for thi

It's Japan. It has always been Japan and Nintendo.

100% looks. If you look like a bugman, you are a bugman.

seeing that profile pic in the top left was scarier than when the Ring girl comes out the tv

Jews are conditioning us to be feminine so we are less likely to reproduce.

/thread

How you look is a reflection of what is in your mind.

That build reminds me of a certain cartoon character, can't put my finger on it though.

Bullshit. How you look is a reflection of your bone structure, fat distribution, and skin quality.

jesus christ

I meant more toward, "what you choose to adorn your body with", the part that is not outside of your control.

>bone structure, fat distribution, and skin quality.
If they adopt poor habits in the mind, leading to addictions and compulsions, it would be easy for them to become an outward reflection of this.

Imagine if that handsome male model you posted wasn't wearing nice fashionable garments, and instead had gauged ears, face tattoos, and was wearing a dirty wife beater and holding a blunt - would you think the same of him?

The males of my pic related, some have decent genetic potential, which is being under realized due to their weak mind set. Throw them in a mandatory boot camp they'd all be jacked in no time

kek, i love you sweden

lmao.

>he actually scores

It's a state of mind

You're consciousness is not your own, you've handed it over to your corporate masters. Braindead drones, all of them.

THATS it, can't unsee

No. That's just the basics. People have a way of holding themselves, expressing themselves based on personality.

Klinefelter Syndrome. Cmon people.

Wow, so human

Implying that's not just an elaborated name for soyism.

What's her diagnosis again?

Soyboy syndrome

needs a pepe face

Being born with extra chromosomes isn't soy.

None of those men have much genetic potential.
Yes it is true that the male model would be less attractive if he modified his face with surgery to make himself less attractive.

As far as fashion goes, Chad can wear anything, have any hairstyle and still look better and less buggy and soyed than the average looksmaxxed male. Fashion, haircuts etc., do not matter. Looks come down to genetics and environment during one's delelopment.

>throw them all in boot camp and they'd be jacked in no time
LOL
Just look at them, there problem isn't their level of physical fitness, it's their bone structure.

Here's a soyboy wearing his soyboy syndrome body correction brace

Read Magic:Black and White

Rodger the alien from American Dad

Why do you have these pictures saved again?

ticc

Science is about collecting facts

Chloe Moretz looks like THAT?.....

still tho look at that ugly lil bastard and imagine his same goofy face on a skinny limp body, he goes from basically a 4/10 to a 2/10.

Personally I've always believed you can tell about 80% of someone's personality by looking at them. From decades of hanging out with people I know, I've been pretty successful in judging new people I meet right off the bat.

That's Tim Buckley, the fag who drew a shitty comic and stole meat from stores.

But you're collecting fags.

How can a woman fuck that ?

How can a man fuck a landwhale? The answer is always desperation.

>state of mind
>just about looks

soygoy is an existential state of being

>feminized
>IQ drops 15 points
hmmm

these can all be affected by working out and taking better care of yourself. if you look like you work out and do physical man things then women and other men treat you like a fucking masculine righteous dude. if you look like you spend 12 hours a day playing video games and doing nerdy fag things people will treat you like an adorable spineless cuck. eventually how people treat you conditions your reactions and social expectations.

wtf I love princess Jasmine now

They are a scientific and cultural curiosity. I'm not sexually attracted to soy boys if you're trying to imply something.

No they can't.
>bone structure
Unchangeable past puberty. Your bone structure is the absolute most important factor in attractiveness. It dstermines your face, gour height, the breadth of your shoulders, etc.
>skin quality
diet and cosmetics can improve skin quality, however you can't undo the damage already done.
>fat distribution
up to genetics, but obviously anyone can lose weight.

Daily reminder that looking into people's mouth is not particularly pleasant and everyone should limit how wide they open their mouths.
Never let someone photograph into your mouth or down your throat. It's just disgusting.

Ive gone hunting and worked out every day for a month because of this dumbass meme.

Why isn't India a superpower if every single Indian is a tech genius?

Damaged skin can be repaired. Dermatology has improved vastly in the last 20 years.

holy shit is this thing all propped up by Sup Forums's sick sexual fetish for weak looking men? Are all of you nazis wanking to these pictures?

American Dad alien. Roger?

>Yes goy, play as the empowered black sistah who slays the evil Nazis! Bored? How about a game where you play as X minority character who fights against Y (white) oppreshun?
Fuck off schlomo

a lot of them have fucked up teeth and jaws too and so they're self-conscious about their smiles so they do this retard look instead.

Way too much bodyhair for Klinefelter's.

Cuck Amhed greatest feat was to break an alarm clock and place it in a bag.
If he was white he would need to actually build one from scratch and then he would have 10% chance of recognition.

Hell I bet highschool bitches love him. Its the US after all.

Pear Perfect(just look it up on youjizz)

he should have quoted trent reznor instead

holy fuck this alien again

Grover. By the way, does that thing lactate soy?

heh

nigga has roblox just straight up on desktop
i can admire the spirit

>not posting the full image

It's both. Physiognomy is real.

to be fair it is an improvement

anybody got the wil wheaton soyboy face collage?

I cant even remember this guy's name anymore.
I vaguely remember him being some white knight until it was uncovered he was sensing nudes to teen girls or something.

Both, really.
The body is a result of many many months spent in that state of mind.
Same reason that bodybuilders are so buff. They'd just be fit if it weren't for that state of mind which pushes them further.

>....for the archives

filename topkek

Before and after Sup Forums.jpg

I've been trying to find this comedy routine where the comedian says he was at a concert with his girlfriend and he cried a little so she told him to see a doctor. He said he thought that was really sexist but went to see the doctor anyway and found he had basically no testosterone.

Trying to find it has been fucking impossible since I can't remember who the comedian was.

catfishing on a next level

someone post 'it looks like the face of a 'man' who fucks children'

>5'6"-5'9"
>tfw 5'5"
Feels good man

He looks like he is about to cry bitch tears

And then I saw Jacklyn's picture and understood why

I got a similar build after gaining then losing a shit ton of weight after high school. Maybe lifting can widen my shoulders but I am pretty sure I am fucked for life

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
nice tits
nice stomach, are you pregrant?

soyboys make me sick

>Maybe lifting can widen my shoulders but I am pretty sure I am fucked for life
Not even close. You still have a little bit of stomach fat you could shed but I can assure you lifting for just 2 or 3 months would make you look very different.

I know she's no looker herself, but how do you look at that creature and think anything remotely sexual?

Nah, the baby is already delivered
Sounds good frenchbro

further proof that brown skin makes everything terrible, no matter how caucasian the features are

I know you guys are having fun making fun of soy boys, but look at that bitches profile picture. Her chin is literally concave, shes like fucking Ed from Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

why does this picture exist?

checked

yes obviously. why do you think everyone here has a trap fetish? we're waiting for the trap uprising of soyboys. there's also some disgusting freaks that want to be the trap but they're rare

Are there examples of soyboys from other races? Pretty much all of the examples posted in these threads are white.

Whites are natural soibois. Your genes are too weak

idk the file name is really old must be from like 2008 when they started a mass soy release campaign

> "Soyboy" is still implied to be sexually active

And you virgins call him the soyboy

P-please don't laugh at this Sup Forums. Its a very serious condition.

Thats not a weak jaw, the jawline is just ruined by his chub

The looks reinforce the state of mind.
The state of mind reinforces the looks.

This is always, always, always how anything of substance in this world works.
Feedback loops.
Negative, positive, whatever.

Break the cycle, it's the only way.

bobby filner! the don rickles of mayors, with alot more pussy grabbing