Do any annie mays or mangos do time loops well?

Do any annie mays or mangos do time loops well?

what would you mean??
how can one do time leap well??
also only thing taht pops out is Steins;Gate

Kimi no na wa (Real tear jerker of a movie 11 outta fukken 10) and Future Diary do time looks fairly well.

Why does she sit like that?

Bible Black and Boku no Pico are top notch

Maybe her butt hurts

From what?

Haruhi S2 did. It was a wonderful work of art.

Well it doesn't actually go through the time loop over and over as that's not the main focus but Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle does it sort of well, for what is there. Saying TRC has a time loop is a spoiler in and of itself so if you plan on reading it I'm trying to avoid saying anything else. The time loop stuff doesn't come in until 3/4th of the way through the story.

Attack On Titan has a time loop going on. The writing/progression of the story is all kinds of FUBAR though.

TRC and Steins;Gate might be your best bet, if not Muv Luv.

Madoka turns out to be a time loop.

Madoka does it pretty well yeah.

I don't know if I'd count Muv Luv, there's only one loop sadly

No. I was actually watching Haruhi a couple of weeks ago. I could only handle watching the same episode 3 times before skipping to 5 mins before the end of the 8th loop episode.

I'm marathoning the endless 8 right now since I dropped the show halfway through it. Its fun to see how the visual themes change every episode.

yeah it was pretty well done but the movie is where it gets great

None.

Nobody mentioned it here for some reason or other, but Re: Zero also has some time loops.

Nope.

This is like asking "do books do time loops well?" It's an entire medium, with many works in that particular genre. Some are shitty, some are good.

As has been mentioned, Steins;Gate is a classic. The manga "All You Need is Kill" is more sci-fi and was good enough to be adapted into the western movie Edge of Tomorrow. I enjoyed Re-zero pretty thoroughly. Etc. Etc.

Re-Zero plays with it really well. I'd say E8 was actually damn good and satisfying in how well it conveyed the sense of monotony with slight variation. Dunno about other people but I've had summers like that as a kid when i would do the same shit every day and slowly got sick of it. E8 built up that feeling in 4 hours but let us know Yuki spent thousands of years consumed in those repetitions and set up Dissapearance in an incredible fashion

Maybe her butt hurts

Should I watch the movie before or after finishing the series?

?

Abenobashi shopping arcade does a time thing, plus it's a fun show

also choco loli

Yeah, Haruhi and moreso Steins;Gate.

In order of my preference:

Steins;Gate
Kimi No Na Wa
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Madoka Magica

Endless Eight was a mistake. At the absolute most, it should have been four episodes. That'd be enough to see Yuki's subtle changes between the start, middle, and end.

Endless Eight.

After, obviously. A lot of the series is build up for it, including most of S2.

Yeah but 4 episodes won't make you get destroyed inside like Nagato did.

I have seen all of these.

Anyone have anything else like these that I should watch?

Abenobashi shopping arcade has a time loop

But is the story as good?

Time travel is my shit, but if the plot is overall weak, then I'm pretty turned off.

Also, I fuccin' love quality animation.

These are epic posts and I am glad you made them.

Maybe her butt hurts

Kyon's family is half Slavic. That explains why his sister is so retarded.

This is why Endless Eight is art, and why the Haruhi series surpasses other anime of otherwise similar quality.

I honestly can't imagine how endless eight got approved.
"We're gonna make the time loop section from the novel next."
"alright, what're you looking at for the next week?"
"The time loop section."
"You're gonna send two episodes on it, hm? Well, fair enough."
"Eight, sir."
"... Excuse me?"
"Eight episodes. That is how long the arc will be."
"You're joking."
"Absolutely not."
"Why eight episodes? That's a third of the season!"
"Because I think the name 'endless eight' is cool."
"Very well then!"

Does the Tatami Galaxy count?

Yes, mostly because college life itself is an insufferable, only slightly fluctuating loop.

>Tanigawa meant "the 8th month"
>E8 would have been 4 episodes long in April