Is this the mark of a fallen civilization...

Is this the mark of a fallen civilization? Society used to value the woman's role as a child bearer and caregiver above all else. Now we are throwing millions of dollars at these women to partake in little more than an underground cock fight. It truly is the pinnacle degeneracy. What caused this to happen Sup Forums?

all womens sports is garbage except volleyball

Me in the middle

/thread

Atleast Khabib destroyed another Brazilian

fuck you dana, you used to fight and now you're just a fat jew

What about gymanastics?

/thread

And soccer

Yeah because they were forced to make money in something they never wanted to be apart of. Stfu soyboy. Those are hardly women and these creatures want to fight then so be it.

Yes. I never watch the girl fights.

Prostitution used to be legal and supported by the church. Men used to rape their slaves and believe it was good for both of them. The age of consent used to be 13. All that plus mma is actually less dangerous than boxing or American football. So it’s not really as bad as it looks.

ok so i said q was done just know that if i dont post my pictire then it is non "qanon" are you done with their social psych op???

DhéQ RAwGR RA Abundis

Yes they are women shitface. They are disgusting roided up women, but still woman. They become role models to little girls and lead to masculinization of woman and feminism. It's disgusting. Never give the UFC money. Always use the alternative methods to watch without giving them money.

the advertisements for this "fight" around vegas are outrageous. it's like you'd think this is the summer blockbuster movie starring the rock and will smith

i wonder how big their clitoris are with all that gear

think chyna-tier miniature penis

I'm glad that Holm lost. What a disgusting bitch.

Rome ended the Colosseum due to high class cat fights becoming the main attraction. It was thought to remove the un-motherly influence from Rome's women.

sorry to say it, but cyborg will destroy her

Stop deconstructing traditional roles.

best UFCu has been claimed.

Egalitarianism is fucking disgusting. Women are fucking morons though, who will ruin their bodies just to prove that they can be like men. (Even though even with a shit ton of roids they are inferior to men.)

fpbp. Can’t deny that back in high school I went to women’s tennis to hook up with the girls after though. Good times.

>society used to value it above all else
untrue, men used to value it above anything else women could concievably do so we where systematically denied the opportunity to do anything that would interrupt it, and forced us into subserviance and jobs where we would be near the children.

just because its high value to you, doesn't mean it's high value for me.

they have convinced the unwashed masses to cheer on life givers as they beat each other to a pulp in a blood sport lmfao normies are scum, dumb fuck conservatives are even worse as they teach their little girls to be masculine HAHAHAHAH they think they dodged the feminist bullshit from the left butt the ones on the right sign up for military service just another way to eliminate egg carriers

that's not gina carano

Spoken like a true faggot

sook