Why do some people, men and women alike...

Why do some people, men and women alike, get so fanny flustered at the idea of a guy in his 30s dating a girl in her early 20s?

I'm in that situation now, and quite a few people seem to hate the idea of it.

Am I not allowed to have preferences about the people I date? Are the people I date similarly not allowed to have preferences?

Based on the arguments against it, I can only conclude that people are salty and jelly as fuck at the idea. Other people champion the idea and encourage me to do as I wish.

Redpill me on dating younger women, please.

Thanks!

they're dumbasses

women of all races need to breed from 18-25

I'm one of the most rigidly anti-degeneracy people on earth and I see no problem with
> a guy in his 30s dating a girl in her early 20s
as long as their both white
The law is eighteen. As long as they are over 18 it doesn't matter. It's 16 if their is marriage involved in many places.

It shouldn't matter. Men have achieved more status in their 30's, and women are at their highest market value in their early twenties.

My wife is 10 years younger. We started dating when she was 20.

I’m 28 and currently dating a girl that is 22, is this acceptable?

Let me guess, the people bitching are sjw, older women, fat women, ugly women, soyboys, guys who have yet to get laid?

Fuck them. Women are at their peak at 18 - 25 for plopping kids.

It depends. Are you white?

Because it's unusual nowadays, but I don't think it's frowned at. My own mother actually told me to look for an innocent 16-year-old, since that way she'll be young and energetic when we have kids. I thought that's funny, since I'm 27 already. My mother did have her first child at 18, and I was her seventh at 30.

Roasties do not want to be left behind and like to think they still matter. Older men with younger women (typically within 10 years) is normal. By that point you've matured and accumulated enough wealth and skills to provide for a family. The girl should be younger to maintain the energy for child rearing and education.

Because they are insecure, males would want a younger female... females want a mature man. Any other excuse is BS

Of course I’m white

Same situation bud. I was 35 when I met my 25 y/o gf. Now I'm 40 and she's 30.

Within asian cultures though, it's expected that younger women be courted and taken care of by older men. So I don't get too much shit from asian people, but everyone else raises an eyebrow when they see in in public, and desu I don't even look that old.

Western culture is pretty much just garbage. Easily triggered and simultaneously super judgemental. It's always the snowflakes that are super judgemental too. Big surprise, they define cognitive dissonance.

Speaking about my relationship though, I'm very grounded, rational and sane. Calm and willing to train her. These are not things that younger men can provide to young women, which is why they go for older guys. They want a stable father figure to handle all the problems.

Half your age, plus 7.

jealousy and anger that they are being left behind. Always do the opposite of what jews and women say

jealousy

16 if the male is under 30 in my state.

Better version.
Youre welcome

That's just about normie-tier. I believe the man is 6 years older than the woman on average.

Let me guess: It's women, and especially older women, who are being critical?

Because I never see guys complaining about other guys doing this. I never see young women complaining about this.

I only see old spinsters well past their prime doing it.

>Why do some people, men and women alike, get so fanny flustered at the idea of a guy in his 30s dating a girl in her early 20s?

The women who get butthurt about it are the feminist cunts in their 30s who rode the cock carousel for the last decade and now want Chad to settle for their dried-up vagoos instead of passing over them for the newer better models

The men who get butthurt about it are the guys in their early 20s who keep seeing the women they want end up going for the guys older than themselves. Although they're on average MUCH less butthurt about it, because they understand and know that they'll be in the same position in a few years anyway.

Really, it's 90% a problem of dried-up bitches who feel entitled.

Yup.

NO ONE FUCKING CARES THIS ISN'T POLITICS HOLY SHIT SAGE YOUR GAY ASS THREAD REDDIT

Is it wrong if I'm 41 and I'm dating a 21 and 19 year old?

>quite a few people seem to hate the idea of it.
kek.. .lad they are salry. 1st of all women have been saying all their life they want an older man that is mature in thinking... I have relatives who's 16 year old grill was dating this 26 year old and the mother said it's ok and that she should experiment now if roles are reversed everybody will condemn the guy not the girl.. while all their life they have been chasing older men... it's because they feel like you are cheating now only because they are older and passed their prime! Never settle for less lad, never. 25+ are damaged goods.. get an 18+ grill and fuck them..

>The women who get butthurt about it are the feminist cunts in their 30s who rode the cock carousel for the last decade and now want Chad to settle for their dried-up vagoos instead of passing over them for the newer better models

>tfw was 22 dating a 31 year old woman

I loved every moment

If she's legal I'll fuck her if I fucking feel like it
fucking faggot whiteknight cunts do otherwise