Idol Jihen

Last episode is finally here.

How would you recommend watching this for yuri?

Watch in a well lit room with a nice scented candle going

Is that a yes?

So this is the power of idols.

Yuri goggles are recommended.

How thick?

I really enjoyed how stupid this show was. Chances of S2 are probably close to 0.

I guess that even someone tried to delay the subs, they were no match for the power of aidorus.

Moderately, it's not on a level of seasonal Kirara show.

Eh, is it at least good?

Fuck off.

I think I understand now what the bungee jumping is good for.

It's stupid fun, I don't regret watching it one bit.

What did I do?

I'm gonna give it a try then, I love stupid stuff like Ange Vierge

Was anyone else bothered that they did the exact same thing they did last time, that is: put on a concert while ignoring their dietwomen duties, but this time it all worked out because there apparently wasn't a problem in the first place? Maybe I'm taking this show too seriously, but it felt like they were 99% idols 1% dietwomen, but the prime minister was in the wrong for some unexplained reason.

I love those extremely zoomed-in shots.

>Maybe I'm taking this show too seriously
Yes, you are.

>Prime Minister gets away with all kinds of illegal shit
>Former idols aren't beaten as traitors for their role in intentionally trying to weaken the country
>The fundamental problem of having to split your time as an idol and member of the government was not solved either but they're acting like things changed

I love this stupid show

I knew they would bring this line.

They literally just re-elected the same people and in the end nothing has changed, just like in real politics.

Yeah, pretty much agreed. Even if this show was supposed to be stupid fun, it was way too much stupid and way too little fun.

BRAVO

This was the director's first full blown directing job, and one of the writers worked on such masterpieces as Photo Kano

>but the prime minister was in the wrong
This episode confirmed he was in the right. He always was. Too bad the mindless people will go after an entertainer instead of real politicians.

Prime minister is wrong because he is leading a corrupt party with underhanded ways of doing politics. His arguments aren't wrong, but he is doing it solely because their popularity was threatening his party.

That ban didn't make sense since they can't can't legislate what people do in their free time. As long as the idol dietwomen do the bare minimum attendance and obligations they can stay in the position, and if it's not enough for the population they would lose it in the following election.

Episode 10 was the best, they sang the OP nonstop and this scene.

Let me post this stupid fucking mouth at least one final time.

I love her stupid beaver mouth

I love this guy.

But why are idol concerts a problem. It's a performance for votes and politicians do that kind of shit all the time.

It was not, the problem was that they were converting politicians of the major party one by one and becoming a viable alternative to the old politics to the public.

The ban was just a way to weaken the opposition, just like the defamation campaign before.