Protect and Serve

>Hi, police? Yeah, I'd like to order the execution of an innocent father of two, in Kansas
> Yeah, just put in on the tax payer's bill and if you can, please try to deliver in under 30 minutes thx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CAZvcLPXmeI
youtube.com/watch?v=cCHOI39nJPM
dailystormer.red/colorado-deputy-killed-in-shootout-following-domestic-disturbance-call/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What’s he getting charged with?

He deserves about 20 years.

As bad as that little nigger is, his call doesn't explain why the man was shot dead on his own porch by some Mayberry dingleberry 1337 swat team member

did u even listen to the 911 call?
it explains loads

>innocent dindu
So this is why its a big deal. That white guy's death was forgotten before it happened

I heard the call. I also watched the bodycam video. Answer me this - HOW did the police know the person at the door wasnt a hostage or some other random person? The police were across the street. They said he reached for his belt or waist. So they took a shot. I suppose that makes sense nowadays in America.

They show Die Hard on TV alot around the holidays. Perhaps the officer was LARPing a little too much?

nigger, californian soo... 3 months, 15 probation?

Make an example of this pointy head...

>youtube.com/watch?v=CAZvcLPXmeI

Nah he was white so he's going away for a long time

His middle name is Raj.

You sure he isn’t a Paki?

well he was a white guy so he mightve been a terrorist and was probably racist anyway bro dont you watch tv?

no judge on earth is going to go easy on him when he has a history of doing this shit. this time he killed someone. they would be knowingly letting him loose to do the same. PLUS he didnt give a single fuck from his social media posts, so it looks double bad.

i want to believe he will rot in prison for thinking he is such a smart ass.

911 call is not proof of anything
anyone with a hidden number can prank them

Sucks they'll go easy on the cop though.

What's your address Volf? if some online fag swats you, is a copper justified to shoot you based on a phone call?

He deserves nothing less than death.

perhaps you aren't familiar with california. unfamiliar with the massive convicted felons they released from prison some years ago and continue to do? Unfamiliar with our great governor moonbeam and his continual shitting on california citizens? clearly you don't know how fucking retarded this state is, do you?

did i say it was justified you arrogant faggot?
im just saying that it explains why the police shot him

Lawyerfag here.

This guy is totally fucked. He was previously sentenced to 2.5 years in prison in 2015 for calling in a fake bomb threat to a television station. That means he's already a convicted felon. Also, I assume he's either on probation, or freshly out of probation. He also showed no remorse on social media. It also got national attention.

All of this will be considered by the judge during sentencing. Even if he plea bargains, he is 100% fucked. This is the exact type of situation where judicial discretion warrants an unusually harsh sentence.

That said, the cops fucked up too. I hope there's some murder and manslaughter charges to whomever pulled the trigger.

He can be convicted of murder

No, it really doesn't explain anything.

Police are supposed to verify these things before they go kill someone or even knock down their door. Innocent until proven guilty.

how are they supposed to verify a guy owning a gun in a raid?
ask him?

well, shit.

again
C.A.L.I.F.O.R.N.I.A. you're "laws" mean nothing to the great moonbeam!

a little thing called recon dick cheese

You form a perimeter and ask him to come out with his hands up. You don't headshot him from across the street as soon as he open his door.

The two 911 call centers I am familiar with (Washington State) have very sophisticated call tracing/identifying abilities. If you make a call falsely claiming to be at a particular address they can both tell this within seconds, and are supposed to tell the responding officers if someone is lying about their location. They can tell if a phone is a burner, and know if the location they claim to be calling from has a hard line or cell phone associated with it instantly. Don't know about Kansas City, but if those cops knew the phone call was not originated by a neighbor or came from a burner phone they definitely over reacted and should be charged.

This is why non-whites shouldn't have access to the internet, they don't belong here.

Good
I hope this mongrel gets raped so hard by Tyrone his little anus gets torn open like a black boy's imaginary christmas gifts.

have you fags ALREADY forgotten that california acquitted a felon who used a gun to murder a woman? is... is that too far in the past for you people?

I fail to see the problem
>nigger removed

HOL UP

did the guy actually reach for his waistband?
and was he drunk and getting conflicting orders from multiple cops like that other murdered guy did?

This is a federal crime, this asshole is going to be charged with minimum manslaughter, 15 years

The victim was a white man. The mulatto is the swatter.

refer to

i wouldn't call him white
he's an amerimutt

Actually it explains a lot, retard. The cops only knew what this idiot told them on the phone. They expected someone with a gun.

>police don't do any checks on where calls are coming from
>you can call from anywhere and just give a random address and the police will go and shoot someone

The US has gone fucking insane. The entire western world is supposedly under surveillance almost 24/7, and yet they can't figure this shit out?

He’s going to be extradited for sentencing, he won’t see a California judge.

not until he hops back over the fence at least.

What a sad story.

feels bad man

As a Canadian though I wonder why this doesnt happen in other countries like. That sticks in my head heavily.

interview with swatter

youtube.com/watch?v=cCHOI39nJPM

What race is this guy?

IT'S A FEDERAL CASE AND SUBJUGATED TO FEDERAL LAW NUMBNUTS, NOT A STATE (OF CALIFORNIA) CASE. THE CRIME HAPPEN ACROSS STATES = AUTOMATIC FEDERAL CASE.

SO U BE SAYIN SOME NIGGERBOY ON CALLADUDDY BE TALKIN SHIT?
HE TAUNTING ME!
I BE CALLING THE COPS NIGGUH HE GON' PAY. AND NO NOTHIN' GON' HAPPEN TO ME BOY, I BE A PROFESSIONAL SWATTER NIGGA

But that's an mexican or some other kind of border monkey and that's why we want to send them back.

Coming right up sir. We have a special discount for dreamers that includes a box of steaks. Do you have no proof of ID? Great. thank you for your business Mr Hunt and have a safe and happy new year.

>calling others retard
>thinks this encounter followed SOP
I suppose you'd award the officer a medal and call him a hero.

Mongrel.

Tfw police officer who shot him isn't even getting a look in the debate.

America.. so fully cucked by their own police they won't make threads offending them

With a head shaped like that probably Alienoid

won't be long for us. look at london..

>OH SAYYY CAN YOU SWAT

Albino nigger

spic/nigger/arab

Some kind of jewish super mongrel: the future of america.

The federal system has mandatory minimum sentencing for certain crimes, no?

He's definitely fucked.

What are we supposed to do?

Nothing. He wasn't the retard that shot a man for opening the door. He should be charged for wasting tax dollars by making a prank call, but that is about it.
Of course boot lickers will blame him and the victim rather than the low iq shooter.

It's remarkable that the conversation focuses on the phony call instead of the trigger-happy police

>"hey cops I live at x address, and am mentally unstable and have a gun and will shoot the next thing that moves. Plz respond

How the fuck should they have responded? The caller needs to be tortured and executed and have it livestreamed.

He deserves to be shot in the face for being a hideous subhuman mongrel.

There's nothing behind those soulless eyes.

>le 56% face man calls swat on you from across the country
>die

Yeah the news and the cops are in full shill mode scapegoating all blame onto the nigger. Although the nigger certainly is at fault, no one will talk about yet another instance of "shoot first, ask questions later" from the ZOG gestapo.

Get some reform of police training

I try not to. My town's on the outer edge of the M25, and that's as close as I ever want to get to that shithole.

Did the police take his shirt away?

Police will say he did to protect their skins. But you can see from the video (there's a YouTube link up above) he puts his hands up when a spotlight is put in his face. They shot him 4 seconds from opening the door.

Almost like letting a repeat illegal immigrant who murdered someone go loose.

it is first degree murder IMO
he should get 25-life

Bring back lynchings obviously. You oughta be pointing at his body on a postcard.

Well, smart people tend to not make mistakes.

Last SWAT "prank" I heard about got the caller 10 years in prison. This fucker deserves at least that much.

>lower the requirements to become a cop
>wonder why literal who' s and literal psychos get trigger-happy positions of power

No wonder.

Punjabi

american

See
My god - Are you really suggesting they just shoot the first person who comes to the door?

He reported a hostage situation where the man had killed his brother and was holding the wife and kids hostage.

>daily mass shooting in the US
>call the cops as the crazed white man is executing your friends and coworkers
>accidentally get the address wrong by 1 number
>entire police force with tanks and helicopters and machine guns rolls up on the wrong building
>gun down some random dude just walking around
>leave
>you get sentenced to life for murder because you got the wrong address and forced the cops to kill someone

Guns don't kill people, people kill people, but not these people, a prank caller made them do it. But who made him do it? A gun?

look at that fucking insect

there is nothing going on behind those beady little eyes

brother

Maybe if salty call of duty players didnt go around calling SWAT raids on people they dont like, ir wouldnt be such an issue.

>how are they supposed to verify a guy owning a gun in a raid?
>ask him?
Maybe they could ask the military that they like to LARP as, seeing as how the Marines have more restrictive rules on verifying targets than these retards.

I want both him and the cop to sit in prison for as long as possible. He was trying to get someone killed and the cop was a retard for handling the situation badly. There's plenty of blame to go around here, no need to pile it all on one party.

I love(hate) how he is just absolutely unfazed by the death.
>It's not even my fault. I was basically order to do it. I'm not the one who shot him.

Why isn't the retard that gave him the address being charged as well? As far as I'm concerned, he's just as complicit in this ordeal. Perhaps even to a greater degree... If someone is threatening to "SWAT" you, why in the world would you give out someone else's address as if it were your own? Why didn't he just shut off his Xbox and walk away? There are so many unanswered questions.

Yea we probably need it, on top of everything else.

the word you're looking for is "verification". and "caution". and "authentification". and "not being retarded"
no need to thank me

What about the 2 dipshits rha t started the whole thing over a bet. The kid that hired the Swatter deserves punishment a long with the other one that gave him a fake adress. There should be at least 4 people punished over this fuck up.

/?
do the police in america say sorry

TODAY: Few officers down, 1 confirmed killed after the police showed up to a domestic disturbance call in Colorado

Because of that SWATing and the Arizona police execution, white men have figured out that police are comfortable with killing them with impunity. So white men are starting to shoot back

dailystormer.red/colorado-deputy-killed-in-shootout-following-domestic-disturbance-call/

isnt swatting supposed to be basically untraceable? how did they find this guy? was he just swatting people casually from his house phone or what?

good to know you can have a reputation for swatting people and they dont do anything about it, even though they knew exactly who he was somehow

Something definitely seems fishy here. Do you think this is linked to Hillary or Pizzagate in some way?

>HOW did the police know the person at the door wasnt a hostage or some other random person?
because cops dont want to get baited

AYYYYYY LMAO