This is Pennsylvania. You might not know it due to hiding being the American flag...

This is Pennsylvania. You might not know it due to hiding being the American flag, but Pennsylvanians are among the worst posters on Sup Forums. It's proudest achievements include winning a war against Maryland 300 years ago and defeating a crippled South in the most one-sided war in history. A significant portion of the state's population lives with electricity and it still hasn't gotten the memo that the 18th amendment was repealed. The majority of Pennsylvanian are also illiterate, as they call themselves Pennsylvania Dutch despite being German. If you've ever driven through Pennsylvania, you might have gotten stuck behind a horse and buggy. This is because Pennsylvanians believe cars are robots that will one day rise up.

As you can see you should ignore Pennsylvania posts and do not reply to Pennsylvania posters.

Other urls found in this thread:

wdac.com/2017/03/30/wagners-anti-semitism-resolution-passes-pa-senate/
wobblywarrior.wordpress.com/2014/06/05/hey-scott-wagner-hitler-wasnt-fighting-for-a-40-hour-work-week/
pennlive.com/opinion/2017/08/scott_wagner_supports_the_jewi.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How to spot them though?

Oh my, the cuckeye really got butthurt this time.

The Pennsylvania posters usually refers to his state as simply "PA". If you see an user using this term call him out on it.

Westmoreland county reporting in.

So are you from Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, or Ohio?

North Carolina is literally the worse state as I see them move to Pennsylvania every year.

/Murrysville/ here

I can honestly say Western Pa sucks Eastern Pa is better off.

Pike here, fuck off City nigger.

Is it true the Amish pushed PA to Trump?

Fucking Monessen No i am not a Nigger

Yes Amish helped push back against the Philly Niggers

I’m so sorry

Monroeville here, also not a nigger

Yes. The same people afraid of cars and phones voted Trump into office.

Monroeville turned nigger so fast it’s heartbreaking
>shootings at macy’s

Everytime i respond to a Niggers fire i just want to watch it burn.

New York, fag.

fuck philly fuck harrisburgh and semi fuck pittsburg. fuck the niggers that tar and shit our roads and ive never even seen a "wawa"

Want me to start some? Not doing much today
Pittsburgh has an H, to the only one

Penn Hills here. But I'm white

/Irwin/
If it wasn't for us in Westmoreland County, all these faggots would be saying Madam President.

>and ive never even seen a "wawa"
Are you from Erie or something?

butler
which means im stupid and probably a heroin addict

New York State or New York City?

Yes the Amish also helped.

>mfw driving down to Ligonier a week before the election and seeing a literal sea of Trump/Pence signs

>they call themselves Pennsylvania Dutch despite being German
No, they call themselves Pennsilfaani Deitsche, which is accurate. Anglos call them Pennsylvania Dutch.

I have to put that shit out sadly.

Sheetz is headquartered in Altoona and they're not going allow WaWa to penetrate into their western holdings. WaWa is strictly Eastern

Carroll County, MD reporting in. I love my German-ancestry brothers across the Mason-Dixon.

The Amish are true Christians Sup Forums should respect them.

Very true, we have the best Amish folk.
Same here, didn't see one Hillary sign except for a few passing bumper stickers. Christ, I seen more Bernie signs in November than Hillary ones. Nothing tops the Trump ones. Even today, when you're stopped at a red light, I can assure you that at least one of the cars stopped around you would have a Trump/Pence bumper sticker.

Daily reminder that one Pennsylvanian could kick the asses of over 200,000 "White" Texans and Southern Niggers. You guys are literal mongrels who will never feel what it's like to live in a place that's actually White. We will team up with the Northwest, KY, TN and WV and the Midwest to commit genocide against all the mestizos and southern "whites" who are part-niggers FYI and make our clay fully European again

Day of Keystone will come, n*nwhites

Ohioans, along with the Midwest and Northwest are our friends. We all dislike nonwhites and easily upset them the moment they try and talk shit. I can't wait for all of our states to form our own country so we can destroy s*uthern and m*stizo scum

Philly is a shithole, At least Pittsburgh is still mostly white.

I wouldn't mind trying WaWa. Sheetz leaves a bad after taste in my mouth. No matter what I get.

Lycoming County reporting in. White ofc

>Same here, didn't see one Hillary sign except for a few passing bumper stickers.
The only place I saw lots of Hillary signs was Squirrel Hill. Even in traditionally Democratic neighborhoods like Homewood, Wilkinsburg, and Western Penn Hills there were few signs. Meanwhile central and Eastern Penn Hills, Verona, and of course Plum had lots of Trump signs.

Is it time for me to restart the based Pennsreich threads?

Pennis + trannies

fuck off NJ

>Squirrel Hill
For those of you not familiar with the Pittsburgh area, this is our notorious uppity Jewish neighborhood.
But yep, I saw the same thing in most of our traditional blue collar, solid blue towns. I even got laughed at in one of my college classes a day or two before the election because I brought this up in our discussion. I was so happy to see those condescending pricks get sock shoved right up that dirty hole in their face.

A Pennsylvanian can be identified by the fact that he carries a firearm, he buys beer by the case of 24 or 30, and he will take time off of work to observe the beginning of deer season.

We should combine the Pennsreich, NWF and Midwestern Reich threads. We all have a common goal to get rid of all shitskin and asian subhumans.

I live in Oakmont which is 97% white.

Endless Mountains reporting in.

Pennsylvania goes it alone. We can be allies though.

>I live in Oakmont which is 97% white.
Down by the tracks or up on the bluff?

Both areas q

Oakmont is super comfy, my in laws live there

>I was so happy to see those condescending pricks get sock shoved right up that dirty hole in their face.
Oh man, I can only imagine how butthurt people at Pitt and CMU were after the election. I was out at the Mills that day and the few people around seemed giddy. One of the stores was even selling bootleg maga merchandise.

>someone from my shithole hometown posts on Sup Forums other than me

Good to know.

PA has nice mountainous areas, but the cities look super grim, the interstates are godawful, and PA posters are constantly wanting a black ethnostate in the South. Fuck PA

I like the Amish.

So pissed. We had to have fucking school therapists come in for my intro to poli-sci class the next day. Teacher even brought in pizza and donuts to "soothe" the tension. She actually made it mandatory for us to attend a bullshit election night party at our school. I made up some excuse and went home to watch it with my friends. I did not want to be anywhere near that place when Trump won. Would've been great to see the reaction, but I wouldn't have been able to hide my excitement.

We straight up tell you

t. amos longenecker

say hi to vinny and mac

I stayed at home and read Sup Forums's live coverage. My brother got lassoed into a results watching party with his wife's friends in Shadyside. He said it was bad.

Pike checking in, bitches

Fuck Mango, give me Scott Wagner. Called out the "Hungarian Jew" George Soros. Mango looks like another one of those air headed cookie cutters that says "vote for me, I talk tough and was in the military" but will turn his back on us as soon as he's elected.

That's pretty much just the midwest

PA sucks
Source: I live there

WaWa and guns are cool though

www.stopscottwagner.com

traps R gay
just say NO to traps

Wagner Proponents

Yet Delaware beat you by breaking free and having the triangle

OY VEY SHUT WAGNER DOWN, SHUT HIM DOWN!

Luzerne reporting in, still smells like kids for cash here

FUCKING BASED

I grew up in State College. Pretty comfy and generally safe. I haven't lived there since 2002 but the few times I've been back it's been progressively more cucked. Penn State was bad in the 90s, now it's total cancer poisoning the region.

And PA is Sheetz country.

>This is because Pennsylvanians believe cars are robots that will one day rise up.

Having lived there for 7 years, and knowing their automotive laws, I am absolutely convinced that this is true.

Redpill me on the Pennsylvanian Dutch. Do they have poffertjes?

sry to rek ur narrative, m8

wdac.com/2017/03/30/wagners-anti-semitism-resolution-passes-pa-senate/

wobblywarrior.wordpress.com/2014/06/05/hey-scott-wagner-hitler-wasnt-fighting-for-a-40-hour-work-week/

pennlive.com/opinion/2017/08/scott_wagner_supports_the_jewi.html

>Penn State was bad in the 90s, now it's total cancer poisoning the region.
PSU is a cult, plain and simple.

two wagner proponents

>Bucks county, PA & Burlington county, NJ
Feels gud mane living north of Philly and south of Trenton.

Yeah, but it's a fun town

Wow Paul, you sure showed me. You're definitely not showing yourself as a shill by spam posting yourself all over this discussion while talking about nothing else.
Call out the Jew and you'll have my ear, Paul.

My hometown is oxford, PA.
It’s a small town that’s slowly being taken over by the Jew

You'll thank us on the day of the compactor.

god fearing people who still have incredible work ethic which keeps mexicans away.
strong family structures.
have learned to create good zoning laws to prevent over development from watching formerly nice philly suburbs descend into shitholes
pot pies, baked oatmeal, farmers markets and road side stands with fresh produce.
fervent and outward over the top Christ worship serves as natural repellent to jewification of living area.
they can't drive for shit though......too polite and slow.

I went to Penn State Harrisburg and I helped drive Amish people to the polls on Election Day

>live in NJ but voted absentee because school

The east is mostly people from NJ/NYC.

Sounds pretty dope desu

i wish we had state flags here so i can show everyone online that i live in New Jersey the best state in the country imo

Pennsylvania Dutch are the traditionalist descendants of Swiss anabaptist immigrants.
They have scrapple

I can agree that Pennsyltucky is filled with shitty people, but Pitt/Philly are decent areas with decent folks.

Full disclosure: Used to live in Delaware County.

Bump
Western PA is best

This if perhaps the easiest way to trigger a Pennsyltard

i can count on 2 hands the number of times i've been held up at gun point in philly
>decent folks

>Swiss
Are you saying those mountain jews are appropriating my culture??1

for an oldfag like me it is. still some old americana around here.

Thanks for alerting us user

Member of the AIDS-brigade detected

>he thinks filfthadelphia is better than Pennsyltucky

Spoken like a true kike, it is comfy as fuck here.